Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

mike12345 posted:

Really want to see a nurgle squad covered in jizz now.

I was going to link you to r/cumonfigurines but apparently reddit shut that one down. I'm not sure of I'm happy or disappointed now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

JcDent posted:

Notice the drilled holes, sublty loving the model into unusability.

This makes me genuinely surprised no-one's done a trypophobia-themed Nurgle army.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Fathis Munk posted:

I was going to link you to r/cumonfigurines but apparently reddit shut that one down. I'm not sure of I'm happy or disappointed now.

4chan -> /gif/ -> ctrl+f -> hotglue -> :suicide:

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Is that intentional or was he going for just an infected pustule sort of look that failed? Because if not... imagine playing against the guy with the poo army. Imagine that guy.

He failed and it reminds me bits of cheese from buns I ate in Japan

Hauki
May 11, 2010

JcDent posted:

4chan -> /gif/ -> ctrl+f -> hotglue -> :suicide:

He failed and it reminds me bits of cheese from buns I ate in Japan

I have this vivid memory from when I was like six of some kid throwing up in the middle of class and it was this puddle of ochre goo filled with whole undigested corn kernels. I imagine this is the same kid, or at least someone else who still has that same image stuck in their head.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Hauki posted:

I have this vivid memory from when I was like six of some kid throwing up in the middle of class and it was this puddle of ochre goo filled with whole undigested corn kernels. I imagine this is the same kid, or at least someone else who still has that same image stuck in their head.

kids throwing up candy corn around Halloween ahahahah I know this

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

JcDent posted:

It's inspiring how some people are worse painters than me.
Just as there is always someone better, there is always someone worse.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I am impressed by the Nurgle guys commitment to a unified theme, if not the techniques employed.

Eldar guy has been watching amines. Many of them. The result may be deliberately stupid, or a form of Stockholm syndrome expressed in the form of stuff too big to sensibly be used in 28mm large army games.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Now you can finally own the model you've always wanted, an rear end Cannon!

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=16377

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"

MasterSlowPoke posted:

"just like the original." What?

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

JcDent posted:

It wasn't an isolated case...

I'm the literally hundreds if not thousands of dollars

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Foolster41 posted:

"just like the original." What?

It's from back when GW made fun insane poo poo for "grownups."

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

SRM posted:

This kind of belongs in here based on the concept even the execution isn't bad at all:

WITNESS ME

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

MasterSlowPoke posted:

at first I thought it was a cannon styled to look like a creature making GBS threads cannon balls

but its actually supposed to be a creature chained up and forced to shoot cannon balls out of its rear end

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Leperflesh posted:

WITNESS ME

Holy poo poo, yes. If that had been painted like a War Boy, that would have been magical.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Moola posted:

at first I thought it was a cannon styled to look like a creature making GBS threads cannon balls

but its actually supposed to be a creature chained up and forced to shoot cannon balls out of its rear end

It makes me kinda uneasy. I mean I know it's an evil demon from hell but it does not look to happy to be force fed cannon balls.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
it reminds me of rape so I dont like it

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
.... Hollismason..?

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Plastic graves by Renedra, plastic worms by Bass Pro Shops.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Animal blood by Hollismason

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
It's Tamiya Clear Red, anyone who does any amount of serious model painting should be able to recognize it instantly. Looks like he's dabbed a bit of brown artists ink into it for effect as well which is pretty common.

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

JcDent posted:

It wasn't an isolated case...

Back int he day when I played 40k, I had a friend who played with Plague marines and did similar stuff with glue, and then smearing them with all kind of different colours because NURGLE.
Incidentally another friend also did similar stuff with his orks, because gluing poo poo together and terrible paint smeared all over is orky. Reminds me of people who don't clean the water of their pet turtles because "they live in swamps anyway".

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Feels like I just got laid

I don't see the problem. That's literally a unit called "bloodworms" in an army of nightmare monsters.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

this is actually kinda rad

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

I donno, the fact that they're not painted makes them look like full size maggots and it's pretty gross.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
I dislike the flat ground and graves stand out as a sore thumb

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He needed to paint their heads either a dark brown or black and added teeny, weeny little pincers.
I love the swarm in the back of the first base, chowing down on some hapless munchkin.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I'm almost certainly going to steal that for my cheap-rear end Nightstalkers "toys as miniatures" KoW army.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

hey guys do you wanna see my new arm-
*vomits out 3 pounds of half digested mealworms onto the table*
*smell of FLGS improves*

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
:nws:

"What did you get up to this week, Dave?"
"Well John, I sculpted a monstrous pussy."
"That's a bit narcissistic, Dave."

:v:

SurreptitiousMuffin fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Feb 24, 2016

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Wierre posted:

Back int he day when I played 40k, I had a friend who played with Plague marines and did similar stuff with glue, and then smearing them with all kind of different colours because NURGLE.
Incidentally another friend also did similar stuff with his orks, because gluing poo poo together and terrible paint smeared all over is orky. Reminds me of people who don't clean the water of their pet turtles because "they live in swamps anyway".

Dude doesn't like to eat lemon skittles I guess.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
It has a Fleshlight for a head.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I'm visiting home at the moment and going through my old miniatures. Most have been the typical "thin your paints" garbage seen frequently in this thread, but they're not really bad enough to deserve mocking on the internet. However, I stumbled across some... creations... I made out of extra bits when I was bored I guess.

Have at the thread.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
I don't... I... What... What am I...

Dear GODS, man, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Atlas Hugged posted:

I'm visiting home at the moment and going through my old miniatures. Most have been the typical "thin your paints" garbage seen frequently in this thread, but they're not really bad enough to deserve mocking on the internet. However, I stumbled across some... creations... I made out of extra bits when I was bored I guess.

Have at the thread.

I don't hate rat-man to be honest

e: if you'd managed to pose his head looking forward instead of down, he'd look kinda cool :kiddo:

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

Ilor posted:

I don't... I... What... What am I...

Dear GODS, man, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

I think the idea was that I wanted to add another heavy weapon to the unit and figured it was something the Dark Eldar would be cool with.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Nebalebadingdong posted:

I don't hate rat-man to be honest

e: if you'd managed to pose his head looking forward instead of down, he'd look kinda cool :kiddo:

He's been so depressed lately

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Improbable Lobster posted:

He's been so depressed lately

I like to think he's trying to not look into the butt of...whatever that other thing is

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
At least he his honest about the paint job not being "pro painted"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-4...%3D141911997231

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten