Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

The secret 14th colony from the MOON

Then the super duper more secret 15th colony from MARS

I just want a reveal that if you go like as far west as Chicago the civilized world still exists and is blissfully unaware of everything happening in DC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Soothing Vapors posted:

I just want a reveal that if you go like as far west as Chicago the civilized world still exists and is blissfully unaware of everything happening in DC

Better yet, they are "aware" of the goings on in the east but only in a sense that if they drive their jeeps past a certain point they get hit by cruise missiles and marked the whole area as No Man's Land. At some point they realize it's not happening anymore and make contact just in time for season 4 :v:

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

Nightbloods have got to go back to ALIE and some sort of nano-fuckery.

hollylolly fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Feb 25, 2016

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

hollylolly posted:

Nightbloods has got to go back to ALIE and some sort of nano-fuckery.

I hope not. I don't mind ALIE existing, but she better not be the loving source of everything.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Snak posted:

It could be the Black Oil from X-Files.

tbh I would be happy with this as my rear end is still chapped over it being retconned

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Troposphere posted:

preview for this week's ep

I think they're trying to kill me

Dial it down a bit... Captain

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Soothing Vapors posted:

Only for Clarke to systematically exterminate them for whatever reasons the plot dictates.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

DarklyDreaming posted:

Better yet, they are "aware" of the goings on in the east but only in a sense that if they drive their jeeps past a certain point they get hit by cruise missiles and marked the whole area as No Man's Land. At some point they realize it's not happening anymore and make contact just in time for season 4 :v:

"Hi, uh...wow. Hello there. Is that...is that a...nevermind, anyway I have kind of a complaint about the noise? I mean I've had some wild parties myself and all, hehe, but we recently had our first baby and...well, all the tortured screaming has really been keeping the little guy awake, you know? And us too? There...there really is a lot of screaming. And bones keep washing on our beach. But nobody wants to involve the cops or anything, am I right? Just keep it a bit down on nighttime and we're all good!"

"Jus drein jus daun!"

"Is that German? My great-grandmother was German!"

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Feb 25, 2016

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

:siren: S3 E6 Bitter Harvest :siren:

Clarke is torn between mercy and vengeance; Kane and Octavia work together in hopes of averting a disaster; Abby worries about Raven.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
Ah yes, the only two really reasonable people on the show are teaming up :getin:

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

hollylolly posted:

:siren: S3 E6 Bitter Harvest :siren:

Clarke is torn between mercy and vengeance; Kane and Octavia work together in hopes of averting a disaster; Abby worries about Raven.

kill 'em all, Clarke!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Sober posted:

Ah yes, the only two really reasonable people on the show are teaming up :getin:

Murphy's not mentioned at all in that summary

which means he might actually show up

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

I peeked at next week's episode, looks like some people are getting their wish. Discuss only behind spoiler tags, please.

S3 E7 Thirteen - Lexa tries to maintain peace within the clans; Clarke discovers an unusual and game-changing truth; flashbacks reveal a dark chapter of humanity's past.

I kind of want to skip right to this, now.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Soothing Vapors posted:

This is basically how Trump is happening right now.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

hollylolly posted:

I peeked at next week's episode, looks like some people are getting their wish. Discuss only behind spoiler tags, please.

S3 E7 Thirteen - Lexa tries to maintain peace within the clans; Clarke discovers an unusual and game-changing truth; flashbacks reveal a dark chapter of humanity's past.

I kind of want to skip right to this, now.

wtf

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I was hoping it would be Murphy in the box

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well if there's machines in her head it'd be ready to shut off pain response.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
good job not changing the door password on the chancellors office pike

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Wait why is Monty now roped into this? So now he's suddenly on board with mass murder as well?

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Wait why is Monty now roped into this? So now he's on board with mass murder?

his mom

he seemed pretty disturbed by it all so I hope not I like Monty :(

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
giving some mixed messages here Clarke

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Monty is going to die because of his murder mom.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I wish they'd bang already

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Monty is going to die because of his murder mom.

Troposphere posted:

I wish they'd bang already

Not so great combination of posts.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

So those grounders have access to the acid fog stuff. Did Emerson give it to them? Is that whats going on?

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I just a want Kane to be happy. starting the show I never thought I'd want that, he's had a hell of a redemption arc

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
it's ok Jaha we all forget about your son too

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Now that is good story telling. This AI plot is a lot more interesting than I thought it was going to be. And better written. There is no need for the contrived Pike bullshit, this would have been good as the A story.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Cool, so now these genocidal assholes are going to be up in arms "ARGH the grounders murdered one of our own I told you they were all savages ARGHH" when they were only there in the first place because they were going to literally massacre the village.

What I'm saying is Octavia should have let the whole strike team die.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Cool, so now these genocidal assholes are going to be up in arms "ARGH the grounders murdered one of our own I told you they were all savages ARGHH" when they were only there in the first place because they were going to literally massacre their village.

They fought back! That's not fair!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I will say, Lexa's actress is actually doing a decent job in this episode. It's weird.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hey look, Murphy.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
this is a good ep

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh snaaaaaap!

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
good poo poo, preview was good too can't wait to see lexa talk about her feelings :swoon:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ok that was loving cool.

See, THIS is good storytelling. This is what this show was in Seasons 1/2. Too bad that it only causes the awful storytelling and characterization involving the Pike bullshit to stick out more.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I wonder if this means the Commander stuff is more literal than we thought seeing as it could be some ALIE 2.0 poo poo.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
After that "May you live forever," I think they should kick Roan out and just crown Clarke as queen of the Ice Nation. drat.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

muscles like this? posted:

I wonder if this means the Commander stuff is more literal than we thought seeing as it could be some ALIE 2.0 poo poo.

Holy poo poo good catch. I think you just figured it out. I am absolutely certain that this will end up being the case. And it works so well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I like how Pike massacres the treekru, lucks out with lexa calling a cease fire, then immediately decides to murder more people. If they just went along with the Commander, they could have gotten food thru them or at least been on good terms and been able to farm on that soil anyway.

• Locked thread