Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It took me a long while to figure out that slides wanted me to continue sliding past the end a short ways. I dislike slides a lot.

i am pretty sure i saw the note pass by, and it wasn't on the end, i am mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Last page was a good page. I liked the part where Nico.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
yolo'd a hard score match in JP SIF and got some song i've never heard before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4g9McOOZyk

Managed to pass somehow, but i definitely didn't get the rhythms that are actually there. it was more like flailin about hoping i hit the star notes and that my team will carry me even though i have no clue what kind of skills they have.

Managed second place, but 2 other people failed, so it's more like I got last place for actually passing. I think i was like 20k down on score from the guy who won. I did manage a B score though.

Good times.

Nice song

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Skwee posted:

yolo'd a hard score match in JP SIF and got some song i've never heard before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4g9McOOZyk

Managed to pass somehow, but i definitely didn't get the rhythms that are actually there. it was more like flailin about hoping i hit the star notes and that my team will carry me even though i have no clue what kind of skills they have.

Managed second place, but 2 other people failed, so it's more like I got last place for actually passing. I think i was like 20k down on score from the guy who won. I did manage a B score though.

Good times.

Nice song

That song and its accompanying event persuaded me to reexamine my priorities in life, whereupon I came to the conclusion that Rin is good.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I idolized my SR and I regret it now. :/

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I idolized my SR and I regret it now. :/

I think you can switch them back to their non-idolized version in SS

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion posted:

I think you can switch them back to their non-idolized version in SS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Like, she goes from a really cool chick reading a book of poetry in a cafe to wearing a generic white dress in a generic forest.

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Go to the unit page, pick お気に入り in the corner, and use the 特訓後/特訓前 buttons to toggle evolution.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
But also, in case you care, they apparently say different things when idolized/not.

Sometimes you put up with the less-interesting background for funnier statements.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zenostein posted:

But also, in case you care, they apparently say different things when idolized/not.

Sometimes you put up with the less-interesting background for funnier statements.

There's nothing funny about trading your classiness for generic mediocrity.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Say hello to, um, whoever she is.

I like the background.

LOOK AT HOW CLASSY SHE IS.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:colbert: she is in a very lovely meadow and it is very nice. There are butterflies and even a fuckin' deer.

But what I was actually thinking about is Sae wondering what the gently caress's with Sachiko's lyrics. She sounds so puzzled it's great. The non-idolized one just talks about how practice is hard and stuff.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This is not as classy.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
That deer in the back makes me laugh for some reason.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
I'm pretty high up in the rankings now, but I'm going to go to bed soon. Hopefully Japan doesn't make a huge push and knock me out of the rankings.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I might try going for Koume after all. I have like 7.5k points right now.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Setting aside "oops, I was off by 3k" for a second, ±500‽ Holy poo poo.

Allarion posted:

That deer in the back makes me laugh for some reason.

Possibly its the tiny smile.

Personally, I think someone looked at that and said "aw poo poo, it's not disney enough. Throw in a bambi or something." And so it was.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Trap posted:

Go to the unit page, pick お気に入り in the corner, and use the 特訓後/特訓前 buttons to toggle evolution.

Thank you for making my game great again.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
wow riina tada has a 20k fan commu.
I wonder how many idols go that high

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Skwee posted:

Oh is that what fans do? Are the rewards for fans worthwhile?

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

got 25 gems for her 10k fan communication

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

You get more gems is all I know

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
I think you get 25 gems for every commu the first time you watch it

and i think 50 for the idolized commu (the 2nd tab)

also i got to the 2nd koume. I wonder if that is enough points to stick around in the top 100k

Skwee fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Feb 25, 2016

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
There are some that just give you 100 hearts, though that might just be when you first get a normie.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

the kawaii boku

Only registered members can see post attachments!

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

There are some that just give you 100 hearts, though that might just be when you first get a normie.

Yea, that's just everyone's first commu, every one after that gives you 25 jewels.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Futaba Anzu posted:

the kawaii boku

She can join the Uzupaka

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

also i got to the 2nd koume. I wonder if that is enough points to stick around in the top 100k

15k? No way, you already need 14,153 and it always goes nuts in the last couple of hours.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Polsy posted:

15k? No way, you already need 14,153 and it always goes nuts in the last couple of hours.

Ah, I was just lookin at the last event that lasted the same duration as this one and it said 14,276 was the bottom of the 100k bracket

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

Ah, I was just lookin at the last event that lasted the same duration as this one and it said 14,276 was the bottom of the 100k bracket

Yeah, that's why I've been posting these, numbers are way up over Pastel Pink

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

ep 26 comes out today and i'm going to be stuck at work for the majority of the day!!!

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Futaba Anzu posted:

ep 26 comes out today and i'm going to be stuck at work for the majority of the day!!!

Same, but I'm not sure I have the energy to watch it unsubbed anyway

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Polsy posted:

Same, but I'm not sure I have the energy to watch it unsubbed anyway

i'm going to do it

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I've just been trying to get higher than a C rank combo in Anzu's song. It's not actually the sliders that get me in it, just always mistapping right after getting through the sliders.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
i just got a rare anzu drop from just playing a song. Neat.

I guess I'll set a timer for my stamina regen and play a couple more times.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Yeah, that's why I've been posting these, numbers are way up over Pastel Pink

The only thing sadder than these numbers is considering continuing. But from 17k seems kinda pointless…

Skwee posted:

I forget what the unlock requirements are, but I know that like, Mika has 4 uh, episodememorial commus. Whatever the first tab is called. I donno how much those require though, because that info vanishes once you clear it. I think it's like, 1,000 for the first one (hearts), then 10k then 20k?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

The only thing sadder than these numbers is considering continuing. But from 17k seems kinda pointless

If I had 17k and could play at will for the next 3 and a half hours I'd probably go for it and spend a few stamina drinks, you'd have a pretty good chance.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I guess.

In unrelated news, I found another goddamn ninja. I think she is haunting me. Too bad the star limit's 10 for rares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Continuing to threaten the Pastel Pink 50k line. Need to stop these graphs having a huge empty space on the right.

https://twitter.com/BELCORNO/status/702508859559006208