Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

But actually though. Trump is hilarious for what he's doing to the political establishment, but buckle in for a whole lot more of stuff like those guys who beat up the homeless man before it's over and probably after too. Sorry to be a wet blanket about violence against innocent people I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Fiction posted:

But actually though. Trump is hilarious for what he's doing to the political establishment, but buckle in for a whole lot more of stuff like those guys who beat up the homeless man before it's over and probably after too. Sorry to be a wet blanket about violence against innocent people I guess.

Yeah this is definitely a real problem with the trump campaign and not fearmongering or concern trolling or whatever.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

EngineerSean posted:

Yeah this is definitely a real problem with the trump campaign and not fearmongering or concern trolling or whatever.

Fomenting violence against minorities and protestors isn't a problem with the Trump campaign? Where have you guys been getting your news?

oh wait i'm in the alternate reality thread. my bad folks have fun

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Fiction posted:

Remember every day in high school when the teacher rolled her eyes and the students snickered at you whenever you opened your dumb mouth?

Fly away stupid.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
:laugh:

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
We need to start printing $5000 bills again so we can put Trump's face on them.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Fiction posted:

You're citing an event that happened in August.

It is February.

If Trump really was the megahitlernazi idiots like you are making him out to be, wouldn't we have seen more and more incidents like that?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Fuschia tude posted:

How long has the thread title said "Ailes"? I only just now noticed the entendre :aaaaa:

Oh wow. :vince:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hasn't it been like that since this morning?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

-Troika- posted:

Hasn't it been like that since this morning?

It's been like that for days if not a week or longer

Brannock posted:

It is February.

If Trump really was the megahitlernazi idiots like you are making him out to be, wouldn't we have seen more and more incidents like that?

this

and gently caress the splc for their bullshit trump images in a paper that had nothing to do with him trying to link him to racist attacks

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Fiction posted:

Fomenting violence against minorities and protestors isn't a problem with the Trump campaign? Where have you guys been getting your news?

I too am surprised agitators get thrown out of rallies.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Am I the only one that doesn't mind people interrupting rallies getting kicked out? It's incredibly rude, thousands of people have turned up to hear that individual speak and you've decided that because you oppose them, it's your right to silence them and say gently caress you to the crowd who wants to hear.

So gently caress them, and gently caress those upper class black girls from the 50k/year tuition private universities using the deaths of poor black men to play oppression olympics and gently caress up a bernie sanders rally

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Brannock posted:

It is February.

With disingenuous internet leftists, something happening one time means it happens constantly and will be harped on nonstop unless they're aggressively told they're retarded a lot by somebody with authority.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

With disingenuous internet leftists, something happening one time means it happens constantly and will be harped on nonstop unless they're aggressively told they're retarded a lot by somebody with authority.

don't you know, Golden Dawn = Golden Candidate

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Immortan posted:

I too am surprised agitators get thrown out of rallies.

Read that as alligators which made the real message disappointing.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Internet leftist here.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Expected Trump to be looking at a VR image of himself.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 38 minutes!

This wall is low-energy. You can see right through it!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

The Saurus posted:

Am I the only one that doesn't mind people interrupting rallies getting kicked out? It's incredibly rude, thousands of people have turned up to hear that individual speak and you've decided that because you oppose them, it's your right to silence them and say gently caress you to the crowd who wants to hear.

So gently caress them, and gently caress those upper class black girls from the 50k/year tuition private universities using the deaths of poor black men to play oppression olympics and gently caress up a bernie sanders rally

*pulls fire alarm*

"I am truly a brave soldier of the people's revolution."

*Is arrested*
*Is forgotten less than an hour later by the entire public*

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIAb_RE6ayo

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
When this country worked right, back when we used to WIN, this sort of thing only appeared in Gradius.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Brannock posted:

It is February.

It's happened more than once. He's also thrown out silent, non-disruptive protestors.

For example,

http://www.mediaite.com/online/watch-trump-supporters-attack-two-men-for-quietly-sitting-with-protest-signs/

http://latinousa.org/2016/02/19/tough-talk-turns-violence-trump-rallies/

Hieronymous Alloy has issued a correction as of 14:03 on Feb 25, 2016

Mendicant
Sep 22, 2015

by zen death robot
if they are protestors then by definition they are disruptive and must be expelled

to mexico

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Imagine if Trump's grandpa had kept his original last name Schicklgruber

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

One by one, they will bend the knee.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Fiction posted:

Out

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

GETT'UM OUTTA HERE!!

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

zen death robot posted:

One of the presidential debates is in this city later on in the year and I'm hoping to get a glimpse of the Donald in person

Witnessing the God Emperor in person is a once in a lifetime experience. Enjoy it.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Cruz is well ahead in Texas but Trump is on track to beat Rubio in Florida. I'm looking forward to the last stand of the GOP establishment.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Can you imagine the look on Cruz's face if Trump won Texas holy gently caress.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Immortan posted:

Can you imagine the look on Cruz's face if Trump won Texas holy gently caress.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

To his credit, his current official protester policy is

Step 1: Trump event attendees surround protester and start shouting TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP but not engaging violently
Step 2: Trump event security removes protester from event.

It's a step up from "enthusiastic Trump attendees manhandle protester themselves". :toot:

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Looking forward to the debate tonight

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

Internet leftist here.

Watch out. Someone with authority might tell you to get out.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
This is too perfect. A Republican Senator named Flake being chased by a rampaging elephant. If that metaphor showed up in a movie or book people would criticize the author for lack of subtlety.

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Helsing posted:

This is too perfect. A Republican Senator named Flake being chased by a rampaging elephant. If that metaphor showed up in a movie or book people would criticize the author for lack of subtlety.

Amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
God, is Cruz a creepy ugly looking creep or what?

• Locked thread