Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

wdarkk posted:

Is that a chaos-walrus?

no its part crab too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Atlas Hugged posted:

I'm visiting home at the moment and going through my old miniatures. Most have been the typical "thin your paints" garbage seen frequently in this thread, but they're not really bad enough to deserve mocking on the internet. However, I stumbled across some... creations... I made out of extra bits when I was bored I guess.

Have at the thread.

New Silent Hill miniatures spotted.

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down
IT CAME FROM FACEBOOK

DREADKNIGHT AND KNIGHT CARRIER!

Let's put the pilot on the most exposed bit of the giant walking tank!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

:nws:

"What did you get up to this week, Dave?"
"Well John, I sculpted a monstrous pussy."
"That's a bit narcissistic, Dave."

:v:

Ugh.

Why.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
Now it doesn't even make any sense because the marine is no longer the sturdiest point on the model.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Frobbe posted:

IT CAME FROM FACEBOOK

I think its a joke at this point

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Hra Mormo posted:

Now it doesn't even make any sense because the marine is no longer the sturdiest point on the model.

Which bit made sense to you before?

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.

jadebullet posted:

At least he his honest about the paint job not being "pro painted"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-4...%3D141911997231

It's a shame about the head (well, and the paint job) because the Carnifex crushing claws on a Daemon Prince is actually kind of rad.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

Ugleb posted:

Which bit made sense to you before?

It's a terminator who's pissed he's too stumpy to fight a greater daemon so he goes and gets himself a Power Loader straight from Aliens so he can do fisticuffs. It's 40k at it's finest, but the model is abit too clean and armored and looks terrible in the standard GK color scheme because the exoskeleton doesn't stand out from the armor at all. Sword looks like rear end too. People complain about the terminator not being armored but what the hell does he care, he'd have the same saves solo on foot. He wants that loving demon to see the stupid little squat who's gonna piledriver his rear end into a flagpole.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Frobbe posted:

IT CAME FROM FACEBOOK

If only there was a way to make the model even bigger that way you had a marine piloting a powersuit that just slots into a titan.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

You can probably slot a knight into a warlord, but that's the kind of rich folk fuckery that burns money in front of the poor.

Also, good points on Dreadknight both making sense and being a bad model.

Nobody ever complained about Penitent Engine beinv open cockpit, though in its case the death of the pilot was desireable.

WaywardWoodwose
May 19, 2008

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
It's like he's in a baby bjorn. They should adjust the ankles so his booted feet are dangling!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Hra Mormo posted:

It's a terminator who's pissed he's too stumpy to fight a greater daemon so he goes and gets himself a Power Loader straight from Aliens so he can do fisticuffs. It's 40k at it's finest, but the model is abit too clean and armored and looks terrible in the standard GK color scheme because the exoskeleton doesn't stand out from the armor at all. Sword looks like rear end too. People complain about the terminator not being armored but what the hell does he care, he'd have the same saves solo on foot. He wants that loving demon to see the stupid little squat who's gonna piledriver his rear end into a flagpole.

I would buy into that narrative you are forging (quite well actually, bravo sir!) if the giant robot had giant melee weapons instead of guns for arms. Or was trying to kill a daemon by swinging a boat at it'd face.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Behold, a legion of converted uh

uhh

Big Ink
Jun 26, 2006
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]

With just a little bit better implementation these could have been pretty cool.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Uhhhh

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Anything is possible with enough hot glue

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Hrud are poo poo and will always be poo poo.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

JcDent posted:

I feel like that's against the codex. Ultramarines would never do that! :goonsay:

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

JcDent posted:

Now this really doesn't belong in this thread; it's loving rad!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

And today Facebook gives us a homemade Lazarus Pit objective marker for the Batman game. With a nekkid lady, naturally.

Fakeish edit - imgur app is being a bitch so Im not sure if that link is working.

Actual edit - screw the app used an actual PC with a real browser!

Ugleb fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Feb 27, 2016

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

You've linked the page, rather than the image. Also that's not just a nekkid lady, that's a nekkid Talia al Ghul!

JcDent
May 13, 2013

That's...not much of a pit, it's as disappointing as anything to do with League of Shadows in the Batman movies :words:

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

JcDent posted:

That's...not much of a pit, it's as disappointing as anything to do with League of Shadows in the Batman movies :words:

I can't help but wonder if it was deep enough to actually submerge her in.

Also, de-borked the link now.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Ugleb posted:

I can't help but wonder if it was deep enough to actually submerge her in.

Maybe she had to curl up in it, like in some lovely budged Jacuzzi.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
Maybe she lost her legs to an IED

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

It looks like someone actually chopped up a Blighted Bather for that:

Cheesecake, but humorous instead of HERE IS TITS. (Also that rubber Shredder is :3: as hell.)

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down
IT CAME FROM FACEBOOK, BOX TURRET WITH TP ROLL EDITION

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
What did they do with the real turret?

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Frobbe posted:

Excuse me, but that cannon is clearly made out of a PVC pipe.
:goonsay:

JcDent
May 13, 2013

goatface posted:

What did they do with the real turret?

Put it on their shoebox tank

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Frobbe posted:

I love KV-2 Tank.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

JcDent posted:

Put it on their shoebox tank

put their shoes in it

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
So Black Library is putting out a bunch of Deathwatch novellas and such, and for the most part the cover art's pretty good. Then there's the "we got lazy" approach:

And the "could you tell me again what an eldars is?" approach:

I don't even know where they came up with the design for that second one, not even Shining Spears have collars like that.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Is that a Mantic dark elf? Jesus that's some brilliant trolling if so.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
The elite Eldar "pretend our guns are dicks" taskforce

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
/\/\/\ Oh come on :argh:

Notapenis.jpg

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

moths posted:

Is that a Mantic dark elf? Jesus that's some brilliant trolling if so.

Well now I know that a marble white scheme looks decent for for my elves.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT

SRM posted:

I don't even know where they came up with the design for that second one, not even Shining Spears have collars like that.

He doesnt even have a backpack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

SRM posted:

So Black Library is putting out a bunch of Deathwatch novellas and such, and for the most part the cover art's pretty good. Then there's the "we got lazy" approach:

What the heck kind of catapult is that.

Also: C.S. Goto with lady eldar, not a great start.