Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

MeLKoR posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/47hnmt/dereks_minimes_are_out_in_force_today/

You know, this guy might be on to something... Maybe we shouldn't use the same name on both sites as it perhaps helps them spot who we are. I can't believe I hadn't thought about this before. :negative:

Did no one tell you that those are our smoke screen accounts, which are meant to be found. To draw attention away from the fact that you need a premium account to read this message.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

these reddit users are really smart and we should probably just give up

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

And the wise and noble king Roberts said unto the three peasants, "we shall split Star Citizen and Squadron 42 into two equal packages!" Everyone in Reddit was amazed when they heard how Roberts had made his decision. They realized that his vision alone gave him wisdom to judge fairly.

Horrible job, but what are you going to do when you're a talentless hack who gets inspired? Not post?

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
THAT'S what Fullburn sounds like?! :stare: wow I knew it was going to be bad but heaven above that's something a garageband would be like "You know I think we should put down the instruments and just go be taxi drivers or something".

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:
what is staggering is that they are changing the games mechanics for no reason. Just go get another ship is it that hard?

I mean wasnt there supposed to be a slider for PVP. Well put a cop npc that kills things - hopefully falsely tagged pve'rs.

this is - daddy he took my toy kinda poo poo.

And then who created and launched a tech demo that is so easily abusable? That cant be from the Stemperor himself right.
Oh right he made an official decree stating it was.

Your god has failed you. give up and hand over your ship your fucktards.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

MeLKoR posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/47hnmt/dereks_minimes_are_out_in_force_today/

You know, this guy might be on to something... Maybe we shouldn't use the same name on both sites as it perhaps helps them spot who we are. I can't believe I hadn't thought about this before. :negative:

lol - these guys are often so close to realising what's going on they can almost taste it...

They think that SA goons are intentionally trying to infiltrate their public discussions as part of some great conspiracy... but we use the same names on both sites and make no effort to conceal who we are... what could this mean... why don't we try to disguise who we are....

:iiam:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

IT IS A loving ALPHA YOU MOTHERFUCKER

LEEAVE CIG ALLLOOOONNNNNNEEEEE

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

THAT'S what Fullburn sounds like?! :stare: wow I knew it was going to be bad but heaven above that's something a garageband would be like "You know I think we should put down the instruments and just go be taxi drivers or something".

I think It is something like this:

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxBoQSXwesI

Bet Ben and his Wife play Battleshits.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

peter gabriel posted:

IT IS A loving ALPHA YOU MOTHERFUCKER

*pre alpha!
Do you even know how development works?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

This is factorio.avi :v:

Check out factorio on steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/427520/

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Oh poo poo yeah :lol:

IT IS A loving PRE ALPHA YOU MOTHERFUCKER

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Chalks posted:

lol - these guys are often so close to realising what's going on they can almost taste it...

They think that SA goons are intentionally trying to infiltrate their public discussions as part of some great conspiracy... but we use the same names on both sites and make no effort to conceal who we are... what could this mean... why don't we try to disguise who we are....

:iiam:
Wait... are you implying that Goons are about as subtle as a penis-shaped sledgehammer, and not unholy masters of subterfuge? :stare:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

:unsmith:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

this is cool.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

The Kins posted:

Wait... are you implying that Goons are about as subtle as a penis-shaped sledgehammer, and not unholy masters of subterfuge? :stare:

It's almost like... we're just a bunch of idiots posting dumb poo poo on the internet where ever we feel like... and nobody loving cares about reddit... we just post poo poo everywhere and some of it happens to be there...

But no, that can't be right, how could we have organised such a vast conspiracy if that were true?

No, it's far more likely that we're simply getting out manoeuvred by a redditor with the astonishing ability to read usernames. If only we had planned for such an occurrence, but frankly it's a one in a million chance. Nobody saw it coming.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Chalks posted:

It's almost like... we're just a bunch of idiots posting dumb poo poo on the internet where ever we feel like... and nobody loving cares about reddit... we just post poo poo everywhere and some of it happens to be there...

But no, that can't be right, how could we have organised such a vast conspiracy if that were true?

No, it's far more likely that we're simply getting out manoeuvred by a redditor with the astonishing ability to read usernames. If only we had planned for such an occurrence, but frankly it's a one in a million chance. Nobody saw it coming.

I for one have sold my internet and given up

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Guys we are being outsmarted at every turn by the dimmest clowns on the internet, we need a plan B

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I masked my reddit user name by putting 'Commander' before 'Fuctifino'. They'll never see through my cunning plan.
:yarg:

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
You know I just noticed the loving dumbest responses to that Jeffrey Mcarthur video. The people saying that Star Citizen isn't for casuals. What the gently caress is there about SC that is catered to a 'hardcore' demographic?

fuctifino posted:

I masked my reddit user name by putting 'Commander' before 'Fuctifino'. They'll never see through my cunning plan.

I took the e's out of my name. :ssh:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

What the gently caress is there about SC that is catered to a 'hardcore' demographic?
Dickwulf's PM's?

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

I took the e's out of my name. :ssh:

Your secret is safe with me commando o7

Ezekeel
Nov 18, 2015

peter gabriel posted:

Guys we are being outsmarted at every turn by the dimmest clowns on the internet, we need a plan B

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So I say we stay the course and do not change anything.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Thronde posted:

From way back, but Jesus Redditors are loving retarded. I actually managed to get a headache reading their responses because those loving tonsil dodgers logic will fulfill many many many psych thesis for ages.

Reddit, please kill r/starcitizen to save face for your horrible pedophilia loving racist website.

Excuse me, but you are not entitled to a refund because it says so in the TOS :downs:

'Pledge' and 'donation' are some sovereign citizen level magic words. If I utter these words then consumer law magically disappears.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

What the gently caress is there about SC that is catered to a 'hardcore' demographic?
The minimum system specs?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

fuctifino posted:

This is the kind of out of the box thinking we need more of, good job commando!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

MeLKoR posted:

Subterfuge is not an Awful-ites forté

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

There's a stimpire joke here. I can feel it. The joke I mean. I hope... oh god.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

peter gabriel posted:

But wouldn't that make us even dimmer? :ohdear:

I thought paying :10bux: to post here would make me finally cool and sneaky :(

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

These new commandos don't even need helmets to breathe, they have nothing but contempt for the cold vacuum of space. :derp:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

MeLKoR posted:

These new commandos don't even need helmets to breathe, they have nothing but contempt for the cold vacuum of space. :derp:

Truly a glorious time to be alive :patriot:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Chin posted:

You know how stupid people project, and how all of the cultists think SA has downvote bots running on their sub? Remember how Dolvak was one of the people howling the loudest about the evil goons and their imgur report bot that specifically targeted this thread (???) because he was the one doing the reporting? Or look at some of the disproportionately upvoted comments in threads whinging about Dolvak's unwilling departure.

They absolutely have vote bots and dummy accounts they employ on /r/starcitizen. They're the only ones stupid, petty, and desperate enough to bother.

When I was spewing really retarded paranoid anti-goon vitriol my karma was always between 50-80, it only took half a dozen posts after I came out as a goon for it to plummet into -100. And they weren't even shitposts. :negative:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The Fourth Stimpire looks incredible in SC

sunaurus
Feb 13, 2012

Oh great, another bookah.
I am more and more curious about how exactly CIG is budgeting their funds. For example, how much have they allocated for refunds? Is it close to nothing, or are they a bit more prepared? Either way, it would tell us a lot about how they currently feel about their product.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I made the "clever" mistake of not including my avatar in all my reddit posts. I'm surprised they are only just catching on.

Hmmm... maybe if I trick redditors into changing my name here?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Illegal Move posted:

I am more and more curious about how exactly CIG is budgeting their funds. For example, how much have they allocated for refunds? Is it close to nothing, or are they a bit more prepared? Either way, it would tell us a lot about how they currently feel about their product.

It is zero dollars. Refunds do not exist, and that all money has been allocated for development. So why are you asking for one, citizen?

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

fuctifino posted:

The Fourth Stimpire looks incredible in SC

SC: The visual pain triples every patch second, and it's the worst kind of visual pain.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

Illegal Move posted:

I'd take a guess and say whatever the real number is, it's divisible by 42.

hottubrhymemachine
May 24, 2006

Connie is death process
Mods delete this thread and salt the earth please. You lot have forgotten we're supposed to be the sane ones and not the obsessive crazies online stalking and effort posting about secret platinum forum dogshit.

Fat lesnicking christ.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

I'd take a guess and say whatever the real number is, it's divisible by 42.

It's Sandis lucky number, you know

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
I've already thought ahead about my secret ninja -never know i'm a goon- reddit name......

Foreign nut battle

:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

hottubrhymemachine posted:

Mods delete this thread and salt the earth please. You lot have forgotten we're supposed to be the sane ones and not the obsessive crazies online stalking and effort posting about secret platinum forum dogshit.

Fat lesnicking christ.

Actually this thread is finally good again.

Also lol if you think that goons are sane

• Locked thread