Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Tarage posted:

http://bato.to/reader#7f75ba7ee906ffbc

Hold on to your hearts and butts.

The plot thickens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
A new face has been added into the rotation.

Sorry that took so long. I usually don't need this. You can call it freakout 3

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Huh, I didn't expect a crossover with Phoenix Wright.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Cute!

also,
aag!

also,
informative!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Wait wait WHAAAT?! This must surely be misinformation, or something! I refuse to believe it! :ohdear:

Rest of the chapter was really cute, though!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The Lord of Hats posted:

Huh, I didn't expect a crossover with Phoenix Wright.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

This manga is too good for me, having relationship progress past first base and stil manage to churn out hit after hit, it's so great.

Sir PigglyWiggly
Jan 12, 2013

I got lost in the woods.
Now I'm a tree!
No it can't be :ohdear: they're supposed to have quarter vampire babies that have a mild distaste for garlic and get really nice tans even in cloudy sunlight

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
If anyone is curious, boxhead girl first shows up in Ch. 92 in a splash page with the other new students.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Maybe the future kids are from an alternate timeline :ohdear:

Also man this chapter was so cute. I want to see more of Yoko and Kuromine being a cute couple.

And a dumb couple, of course.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Haha man any chapter that touches on Akari and Akane's relationship is just instant pure gold to me.

Also cardboard box girl needs to shut her heretical trap.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

The cardboard box flaps have little ribbon things in them. :3:

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Maybe she's from a horrible, horrible alternative timeline? Yeah, that's gotta be it.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Me before reading the last two pages: :3: Man, I'm gonna need a russian chou to snap out of this.

Me after reading the last two pages: ... welp, that did it.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Well yeah, in order to make it so that Mikan eventually becomes Rin's grandma, Asahi therefore has to marry Mikan. That's it.

But somehow I can't imagine it!

Oh! What if Youko goes full vampire and things turn out such that she dies?! :ohdear:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Tarage posted:

http://bato.to/reader#7f75ba7ee906ffbc

Hold on to your hearts and butts.

Incredibly cute, and vaguely ominous. Cool. Either this is going to lead to a proclamation to change the future or a bunch of wacky Mikan v Nagisa hijinks. Or both, I suppose. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

My theory is that box-head girl is there to change the future to prevent the two of them from marrying. Presumably for some cute and dumb reason.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

a kitten posted:

My theory is that box-head girl is there to change the future to prevent the two of them from marrying. Presumably for some cute and dumb reason.

Obviously she wants to marry him.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Actually, I am...
A girl with a box on my head?

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Agronox posted:

Actually, I am...
A girl with a box on my head?

Medusa.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

a kitten posted:

I kinda hope that this is the case. That'd be pretty cute. I also like the idea of it being someone from this time (the uniform is the same), just bullshitting them and having no idea that anyone is a time-traveler, but I think that'd be a bit too much after being a cliffhanger.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Halfdusa, they won't turn anyone to stone, but they will be still with paralysis.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

SpacePig posted:

I kinda hope that this is the case. That'd be pretty cute. I also like the idea of it being someone from this time (the uniform is the same), just bullshitting them and having no idea that anyone is a time-traveler, but I think that'd be a bit too much after being a cliffhanger.

No I think that'd be exactly enough

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Captain Invictus posted:

No I think that'd be exactly enough

Yeah, I'm modifying my guess to that.

Honestly, I'm just glad it is coming out so regularly thanks to Tarage, that I don't have to wait all that long to find out im probably totally wrong.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

it's an akane clone

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

it's an akane clone

Horns would mess it up?

My guess is the box is hiding the screw.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Man this chapter was great but box head girl... Hope it doesn't derail anything

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Myriam Scuttlebutt! We meet again! :argh:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

it's an akane clone

I think her expression at the top of the page rules this out pretty completely. She seems pretty mad about this.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
I feel like I have to remind people that most people have two grandpas...

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Tarage posted:

In the real world, maybe. In manga and anime, no, just one.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Tarage posted:

It's weird because Future Mikan literally points out that just because she and Asahi are Rin's grandparents doesn't mean that they're married. Heck, they don't even have to be related to Rin at all.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Terper posted:

Myriam Scuttlebutt! We meet again! :argh:

K-kaahk!

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
I was a little afraid that this relationship would go the way of Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai, where the leads "start dating" but still can't bear to look at each other's faces without blushing for an second entire season. But that went pretty well! Except for our future saboteur.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Yeah, one of the best things about jitsu is its ability to balance rom/com/drama.

Second only to the faces.
... dem faces...

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I'm hoping that this will go like the Trunks intro in DBZ and the new person is from an alternate dark timeline where they are related to Shimada and came back in time trying to prevent it at all costs.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I said this in a spoiler earlier, but I honestly hope it's someone from modern day who doesn't know anything about monsters or time travel or anything, and just likes Asahi. But being a dark Shinada future descendant would also be pretty funny.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Pretending to be future family, because they're jealous of all the piggyback rides Rin gets.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
On the one hand it's cool to think of what a Shimada descendant would be like, but on the other hand, the very existence of one requires that Shimada at some point has sex with a woman which is a hosed up concept and I for one will not stand for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

dordreff posted:

On the one hand it's cool to think of what a Shimada descendant would be like, but on the other hand, the very existence of one requires that Shimada at some point has sex with a woman which is a hosed up concept and I for one will not stand for it.

Maybe they'd be mutually awful creeps that just happen to find each other. Or someone's guess of the box hiding a screw is right, but it's Ryo returned from the future, and is avoiding Shimada by putting a box on his head and wearing a different outfit. But it won't work for long.

• Locked thread