Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
Oooo boy, fiora is disabled

who wants to guess what made her broken

in other news, ranked queue is hosed and i can't get jungle because everyone wants to play jungle because ???

fishception fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Feb 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Kashuno posted:

Wasn't there some pro a couple years ago that went to do intermediate bots and got absolutely poo poo on? I think by cass bot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvTELkJa6-k

If you haven't taken an inhibitor turret 25 minutes in and everyone's doing poorly better start buying those Zz'Rot Portals + Banner of Commands and just avoid the bots at all costs, because they will have become a roaming band of warriors that will CC-chain and delete you in 2 seconds. It basically is a lot like the best way to cheese the Doom Bots at that point.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Feb 25, 2016

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

ungulateman posted:

Trip report for my fifth promo game to get into Gold and away from my friends. (Warning: long, boring, salty.)

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/123345496/201183569

Two of my friends intentionally troll me by picking Nasus (the guy is a beast on Renekton and generally wins by dominating lane and rotating to camp the enemy mid laner, regardless of position) and mid Blitzcrank (Quite possibly the best Anivia player in Oceania, excellent mage player all around [when he isn't level 1 auto trading with a Corki], but when he really wants to lose, out comes full AP mid Blitz). Shen technically isn't a troll pick, but he basically never plays jungle, and this game demonstrates why, hard.

We get first blood by doing the classic invade through the red side blue buff, except what actually happens is their support Morgana tries to 1v1 our Sivir in the river and I (as Braum) walk down, Q her, and she dies. We then get their Ezreal in a similar dogpile since he'd already skilled Q, as well as Riven's flash as she fails to Q-hop over the river wall near mid. She later dies tower diving our Nasus.

Our Shen decides the best course of action 6 minutes into the game is to gank the 0/1 Riven who is trying and failing to starve Nasus, gifting Lee Sin the easiest double kill of his life. Lee then takes his level and gold advantage and sticks it up our rear end in bot lane.

Sivir proceeds to die in the stupidest ways possible for the rest of the game, including being solo killed by Morgana since he didn't know her ultimate applied a slow (???). Shen keeps ulting top to give Riven double kills so that the rest of us die 2v3 or 3v4. Twisted Fate teleports all over the map for farm while Riven and Lee Sin kill everyone and everything.

Their Morgana did more damage to champions than the three other non-Sivir champions on my team combined. I did more damage than Shen.

:salt:

Also you need better friends. I'm Griddead on OCE; please add me and save me from my rageaholic one (my other LoL playing friend is pretty ok when he isn't making scathing remarks about how it's up to him to carry the game in every role).

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

"Quoting, like smoking, is a dirty habit to which I am devoted."

Sperglord Firecock posted:

Oooo boy, fiora is disabled

who wants to guess what made her broken

in other news, ranked queue is hosed and i can't get jungle because everyone wants to play jungle because ???

Apparently there's a bug with her Q that causes her to literally fly in one direction until you cast another skill.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

Mierenneuker posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvTELkJa6-k

If you haven't taken an inhibitor turret 25 minutes in and everyone's doing poorly better start buying those Zz'Rot Portals + Banner of Commands and just avoid the bots at all costs, because they will have become a roaming band of warriors that will CC-chain and delete you in 2 seconds. It basically is a lot like the best way to cheese the Doom Bots at that point.

I mean, it's dyrus, so...

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
um yes please

PBE posted:

Jarvan IV
[NOTE: ricklessabandon describes these as experimental.]
Dragon Strike (Q) mana cost reduced to 40/45/50/55/60 from 45/50/55/60/65

Cataclysm (R)
Mana cost reduced to 100 at all ranks from 100/125/150
Now does damage to all enemies in the circle instead of only target.
Now plants a flag he can Q to in the middle of the circle.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
How does that last proposal work? Does Jarvan just make a crater and have to then Q at it? Or does he still jump into the circle and then he could re-connect with the flag after?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

How does that last proposal work? Does Jarvan just make a crater and have to then Q at it? Or does he still jump into the circle and then he could re-connect with the flag after?

It seems to be the latter, although I"m making that guess just from looking at the pictures of it on surrender.net

Edit: This would be a really big buff, by the way. It would allow you to R onto a champ and then immediately Q to the flag for a knockup without have to use your E, then you could E->Q when your Q comes back up to get out of the cataclysm.

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Feb 25, 2016

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Can he drop a second flag in there

Koguma
Sep 1, 2007

One of the Big Seven !!

Sexpansion posted:

um yes please

that's actually gross but really cool and it needs to happen

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
has there been a patch where a champ or an item isn't disabled

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Azzents posted:

Apparently there's a bug with her Q that causes her to literally fly in one direction until you cast another skill.

I don't see the bad side

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQmsJprqjlE

hahaha I love this guy

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Tired Moritz posted:

has there been a patch where a champ or an item isn't disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEY8qch36Xg&t=117s

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Sexpansion posted:

um yes please

That is obscene and it should happen, holy poo poo

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
this may have been the hardest I've ever gotten carried

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
That dude is right, rank x should only play rank x, none of this golds vsing silver crap. mmr not being connected directly to lp is stupid.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Azzents posted:

please tell me there's a youtube of this

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

"Quoting, like smoking, is a dirty habit to which I am devoted."

Sperglord Firecock posted:

please tell me there's a youtube of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNOqomTQDXw

Seems it's not quite as dramatic as I was told. She simply gets stuck in an animation which seems to limit her use of flash and maybe other abilities/items. There is a pretty hilarious interaction of her getting sent sky high from knock ups though.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Azzents posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNOqomTQDXw

Seems it's not quite as dramatic as I was told. She simply gets stuck in an animation which seems to limit her use of flash and maybe other abilities/items. There is a pretty hilarious interaction of her getting sent sky high from knock ups though.

it's still kinda funny.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
If that j4 change makes it in with no nerfs to his other skills or anything then holy loving poo poo

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Assassin J4 with 500 AD slam dunking the entire enemy team for 1700 damage with his Ulti followed by a Q.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/mount-targon/

Two blank character spots here - does that mean more Mount Targon-related champions are coming?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
well Aurelion Sol is confirmed Targon-themed

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

taric remake + dragon hero

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Sexpansion posted:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/mount-targon/

Two blank character spots here - does that mean more Mount Targon-related champions are coming?

I assume Dragonface Lionsun or whtaever his name is is one and the other is probably an existing champ getting a lore update. Let's say... Skarner since Crystal Scar is gone.

Radical posted:

taric remake + dragon hero

Oh, Taric isn't a bad guess either. More likely honestly.

ImpAtom fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Feb 25, 2016

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Yay, it's happening!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
If that new dragon champion doesn't totally suck it's going to be insanely popular.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

people have been hyping up the mount targon thing as the taric event for awhile now so i think its unlikely he doesnt show up.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Yorick now a part of Mount Targon lore, I'm ready baby

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

AHH FUGH posted:

Yorick now a part of Mount Targon lore, I'm ready baby

Yorwho? I'm pretty sure Riot would remember if there was a champion named Yorick in the game.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
He's actually scheduled in the rework list. Though unlikely, it would be hilarious.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/47jkt7/kogmaw_doesnt_get_the_scuttle_movement_speed_when/

Kog'Maw doesn't get movement speed if his W is active when he runs over scuttle shrine. :riot:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I guaran-loving-tee you this is because Kog'Maw is coded as a minion when his W is active

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
thats only half a joke too

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

He's actually coded as an item.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

assuming champions are in a champion class and the scuttle ms is only applied to entities tagged as champions then when kog switches modes it could be pretty possible someone just forgot to tag him properly so he is considered a minion.

i can think of a few other possible reasons but they're all equally stupid

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
you are all wrong, kog is actually the 10th summoner spell.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Luna Was Here posted:

I guaran-loving-tee you this is because Kog'Maw is coded as a minion when his W is active

Someone try to use Syndra W on him when he's got it active

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Death blossom Kha'Zix:

• Locked thread