Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Aubergine Mage posted:

No one loves orange soda more than Kel.

Everyone loves watermelon too but there's a history of off the chain racism to consider with some of this imagery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
next time you see him will be in a title fight, and he will be deada5000 from 24 minutes of standing around doing nothing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Triticum Guzzler posted:

next time you see him will be in a title fight, and he will be deada5000 from 24 minutes of standing around doing nothing

I don't think Shamrock, Gracie, or Kurt Angle will have belts in a year.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Heart of a champion

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

I don't think Shamrock, Gracie, or Kurt Angle will have belts in a year.

the other two can probably get hold of a couple but shamrock will definitely be using a piece of rope or a power cord

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

next time you see him he will be dada6000 and only 2 of his vital organs will fail during the fight

You should have seen how bad the Dada 3000 model was :downsrim:

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the other two can probably get hold of a couple but shamrock will definitely be using a piece of rope or a power cord

suicide is a serious topic that should not be joked about

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
dada5000 vs that robot that can stay upright when shoved backwards by a guy with a hockey stick for the bellator heavyweight championship on cinco de mayo

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
can i get a hell yeah?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
dude nobody wants to fight that loving robot.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Greg Jackson is already making calls about the robot's power supply and source code.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bubba Smith posted:

Good Guy Conor McGregor will

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Bubba Smith posted:

tis robot will be toughest fight of my career, i understand what it mean to be hit by hockey stick when i hwas young

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Don't know where this came from.

http://i.imgur.com/6czpwIR.webm

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Goddamn.
The sweat exploding from his head makes it look like it hits even harder.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
the entire thiing looks like a video game loving up

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

It looks like they're in some community center and this is just the opening for the republican senate primary debate. There's one dude in the blue on the right in back that just starts losing his poo poo clapping when the winner stands up and walks away.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Marching Powder posted:

the entire thiing looks like a video game loving up

its like loving tekken

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

The dude doesn't even look at the guy after he hits the kick, until he casually glances back as he walks away. He knows that shot did it even before the other dudes body even registers he's Ko'd.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?
No fencing response even, that guy was completely shut down.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Skinty McEdger posted:

The dude doesn't even look at the guy after he hits the kick, until he casually glances back as he walks away. He knows that shot did it even before the other dudes body even registers he's Ko'd.

in fairness it's kickboxing so when he goes to the canvas he knows he can get up without being killed before a reset

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
That's from 2014, fam

http://uproxx.com/sports/bear-witness-to-the-new-best-headkick-knockout-ever/

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

guess I didn't enjoy it then

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
Eurasia Fights Night's is live on Fight Pass, they're the Russian org with live music performances in-between fights. Two ground and pound TKO's so far

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I think Minowaman is fighting tomorrow on Deep 75 Impact, the 15th anniversary of Deep

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

I guess Angela Hill is B-league now

https://twitter.com/AngieOverkill/status/703091196671823872

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

which one of you posted that

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Marcos galvao is sick so your new bellator main event is

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I loving love MMA, go Kongo

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Angela Hill owns, apparently

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
In case you don't read the kickboxing thread but want to watch Glory Kickboxing tonight on the world wide web:

Boco_T posted:

Glory 27: Chicago is on tonight. It's Glory's first event of 2016 and so it's the first one under their new broadcasting deals:

7:30 ET - SuperFight Series on UFC Fight Pass (ufc.tv)
MW Joe Schilling vs. Mike Lemaire
HW Anderson "Kickboxing Anderson Silva" Silva vs. Maurice Greene
WW Casey Greene vs. Danny Morales Jr.
WW Richard Abraham vs. Pawel Jedrzejczyk
HW Demoreo Dennis vs. Guto Inocente

10 PM ET - Main Card on espn3.com
MW Artem Levin (c) vs. Simon Marcus - For the Middleweight Championship
Middleweight Contender Tournament Final
FTW Giga Chikadze vs. Kevin Vannostrand
MW Dustin Jacoby vs. Karl Roberson - Middleweight Contender Tournament Semi Final
MW Wayne Barrett vs. Robert Thomas - Middleweight Contender Tournament Semi Final

As far as I can tell none of it is on actual TV in the US.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

lol

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

actually it's funnier if you look at that tweet, that dude is like "well I might look like a goon but actually i'm smart and you get punched in the face for a living"

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Boco_T posted:

In case you don't read the kickboxing thread but want to watch Glory Kickboxing tonight on the world wide web:

This won't be on Fight Pass yet right?

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

origami posted:

This won't be on Fight Pass yet right?
The description seems to indicate the main card will get uploaded after 30 days similar to how their Fox and PPV shows are posted.

ufc.tv posted:

GLORY SuperFight Series Chicago is headlined by crossover MMA and kickboxing star Joe "Stitch 'Em Up" Schilling (20-6, 12 KO), currently ranked No. 1 in the world, taking on fellow Californian Mike Lemaire (14-2, 7 KO) in a middleweight showcase bout. Watch GLORY 27 SuperFight Series LIVE on UFC FIGHT PASS and catch the replay 30 days after the event.
Maybe you're right, maybe you have to watch it live?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Ironic Twist posted:

Angela Hill owns, apparently

she gives zero fucks. Also wrecked a girl in Invicta so her confidence level is pretty high right now.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

1st AD posted:

actually it's funnier if you look at that tweet, that dude is like "well I might look like a goon but actually i'm smart and you get punched in the face for a living"

Hes the patron saint of guys from here who brag about being too smart to be a professional athlete

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Angela Hill should be locked up for utterly murdering a dude.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I didn't realise Nightmare of Battle is still around, but it is: http://www.nightmareofbattle.net/uwf-krav-maga-ganryujima/

quote:

Ganryujima 3: Starting Over
Date: March 25th, 2016
Arena: TDC Hall in Tokyo, Japan (~3,000)

Kiyoshi Tamura (UWF) vs. Natanel Parisi (Krav Maga)

Hoshikaze (Mongolian Wrestling) vs. Bonginkosi Madonsela (Zulu Wrestling)

Marcus “Lelo” Aurelio (Capoeira) vs. Taishi Nakajima (Sumo Wrestling)

Gris Bordeaux (Senegalese Wrestling) vs. Baru Harn (Mongolian Wrestling)

Vitali Krat (Combat Sambo) vs. Andre Dida (Luta Livre)

Kazuhisa Watanabe (Boxing) vs. Bharat Khandare (Silat)

Shinsuke Seto (Long Fist Praying Mantis) vs. Tsuyoshi Iwakura (Jiu-Jitsu)

Shinya Kumazawa (Okinawan Karate) vs. TOSHI (Mixed Martial Arts)

they've got loving krav maga, capoeira, Senegalese lutte, silat, and what i can only assume is some kind of kung fu competing inside the world famous moat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I need to watch this Kumite. Senegalese wrestling sounds intriguing enough.