Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

drunken officeparty posted:

If you don't wife Maru you are racist

I will gay marry Goku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
How many play-throughs to unlock the harem ending?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Demiurge4 posted:

I will gay marry Goku.

I will smooch the emo, then make him get a real job on the farm (and in my heart)

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
what's the fat waifu/husbando??

Thor-Stryker
Nov 11, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

what's the fat waifu/husbando??

Hopefully the one that beats your rear end in the Pie Cooking/Eating competition.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

How involved are the beard mechanics? Say I need a wife because I want to run for city council but she doesn't need to hang around in the house or anything

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
If I can't be polygamous

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lmao if you don't marry the dog

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nettle Soup posted:

It's a small town, you can't expect them all not to be related to each other.

hm64.txt

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
Pfft, I don't care about the getting married part. Running a farm is already like being married, except you can sell your children for a tidy profit.

Or eat them.

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Actually, I heard he took out the butchery part of the game.

Anyways, if you don't gay marry you're a homophobe.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Horking Delight posted:

Actually, I heard he took out the butchery part of the game.

Anyways, if you don't gay marry you're a homophobe.

I'm asexual, check your gay privilege

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/702935611951308800

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

bestiality confirmed

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
Floral Honey Naming Sim of the Year

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Stardew Valley

Features:
- Dog-in-the-bed
- Horse mounting
- Floral Honey Naming
- Tappers

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Your Computer posted:

Stardew Valley

Features:
- Dog-in-the-bed
- Horse mounting
- Floral Honey Naming
- Tappers

I want to buy it twice.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

I like how everyone from the SNES version was dead besides Ellen, who ends up dying herself anyway.

I'm curious how it will boast many ways to farm the way you want and offer so many features without suffering the bloat later HM games apparently have (not that I've played any since Magical Melody), but I'm optimistic and will probably buy it first chance I get tomorrow.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I've been watching the Chucklefish demo on Youtube and I'm so ready for this game.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i hope the beekeeping is extensive

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."
You know, with Factorio on Steam today and this coming out tomorrow, I never before realized how much I want to combine the two. Automate farming and slowly grow the output with a combination of early manual labor that slowly gets automated away as you focus on more and more complex systems over time.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

i hope the beekeeping is extensive

The gayest farm.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Dirk the Average posted:

You know, with Factorio on Steam today and this coming out tomorrow, I never before realized how much I want to combine the two. Automate farming and slowly grow the output with a combination of early manual labor that slowly gets automated away as you focus on more and more complex systems over time.

Keep your corporate job-destroying factories out of my pastoral life simulator :catstare:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Dirk the Average posted:

I think that makes you a monster?

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I will fight anyone who tries to automate my farm. I'll chase them off while hootin and hollerin and brandishing a pitchfork.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Can you make 'shine in this?

willing to settle
Apr 13, 2011

mcvey posted:

Can you make 'shine in this?

You can make... wine?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Dirk the Average posted:

Can I destroy the competing farms by dumping chemical waste from my plastics factory upstream?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I did not know Factorio was coming out on Steam today, so I'm thankful that at the very least Stardew Valley will save me from that for a while.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

Shoehead posted:

I think that makes you a monster?

We prefer the term "Engineer."

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Is this game moddable because I'm gonna make a weed mod

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Babe Magnet posted:

Is this game moddable because I'm gonna make a weed mod

what if you don't have to :aaaaa:

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

The White Dragon posted:

Gonna farm the dankest nugs and take home the blue ribbon at the county fair.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

The White Dragon posted:

XxXWeedLordBonerHitlerAcresXxX

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Gonna farm the dankest nugs and take home the blue ribbon at the county fair.

the green ribbon

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

Puistokemisti posted:

Can I destroy the competing farms by dumping chemical waste from my plastics factory upstream?

This would be really fun. Install a water purifier, poison the aquifer, then buy up all rival land for cheap. Bonus points for doing the poisoning behind a shell company and suing said shell company for damages in the process.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Dirk the Average posted:

Innocent Life sort of had this? Also muddin'. But no waifus.

It was at least close to being the worst-received Harvest Moon, but I don't think the two were directly related. I don't think it was even the no waifus, it was probably quality of life stuff.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Dirk the Average posted:

There's probably a Minecraft mod pack somewhere that does exactly that :v:

Cryohazard
Feb 5, 2010

Daztek posted:

There's probably a Minecraft mod pack somewhere that does exactly that :v:

Regrowth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
I hope this takes from HM64 and has people be alcoholics and abusives and other hosed up weirdos that exist in real life. I will become one with them in the anime dimension.