Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Ribsauce posted:

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler 22m22 minutes ago
Strangest interview question I've heard a NFL team ask a prospect so far: Do you find your mother attractive? #NFLCombine

Pat McAfee was posting some questions from the combine:

"Who's the 3rd most inspiring person in your life?"

"If we were come to your mother's kitchen, what would she make us?"

"When you're alone, what do you think about?"

"Boxers or briefs?"

"If you were a kitchen appliance which one would you be?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
WTF is this poo poo, just throw bonkers questions at the wall to see how well they think on their feet?

Athanatos posted:

LOL at any D Lineman that doesn't "The Fridge"

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Chilichimp posted:

WTF is this poo poo, just throw bonkers questions at the wall to see how well they think on their feet?

LOL at any D Lineman that doesn't "The Fridge"

If a guy freaks out when you ask if his mother is a prostitute then you know he's a hothead that opponents will try to provoke. :shrug:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Athanatos posted:

"The juicer" - David Boston
"Pizza maker" - Nate Burleson
"Kitchen scale" - Sam Hurd

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
"The nutcracker", Ndamukong Suh mumbled.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Chichevache posted:

Is it just me, or are the Broncos the most anonymous Champs ever? I honestly have to remind myself that you guys won it. For some reason it just doesn't click the way past teams have.

Maybe it's just because the Bronc-bros here on TFF have just been so quiet about it all. After dealing with the escalating degrees of obnoxious that are Ravens and Kawalimus histrionics, 12th Fanwagon, and Tom Brady, HAM must feel like a breath of fresh air. Whatever. Anyway the start to this offseason is pretty cool.

I think the Broncos won the Super Bowl.

Edit
Imagine how bad Peyton would have been if he wasn't taking PEDs. :manning:

I didn't pay attention to TFF when the Steelers won last, but I know He On The Toilet (nee poolshark) did and the thought of how obnoxious he probably was is making me bro smile

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I didn't pay attention to TFF when the Steelers won last, but I know He On The Toilet (nee poolshark) did and the thought of how obnoxious he probably was is making me bro smile

I will have to top that then. Lady Chiche and I are considering moving to Color:420:do. Do they still sell Tebow jerseys?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

We should have TFF answer all the combine questions and make intruder rank

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I love answering questions like those, any excuse to talk about myself really

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

For the last time, yes: my mother is a prostitute and, yes, my favorite episode of the Simpsons is the one where Homer goes to clown college.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

This is me conducting combine interviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy3B_wfSWkg

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hernandez and Harrison probably aced those interviews.

Meet any insult with a death stare that shows them what a competitor you are and that you handle your business.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol kaepernick just requested a trade

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

lol kaepernick just requested a trade

Texans fan holds the monkey paw and says "I just don't want RG3 or Hackenberg"

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Source:
https://twitter.com/NinersNation/status/702994070445096962

So, Browns?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hasn't he endured enough?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

How much gauranteed money did/will kaepernik get?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm trying to think of a team that Kaep fits into well and then I realized that he doesn't fit anywhere because he's not very good.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
They must of asked him to take a paycut and/or Chip asked him to overcome being a gang member

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Ehud posted:

I'm trying to think of a team that Kaep fits into well and then I realized that he doesn't fit anywhere because he's not very good.

You of all people should know that there's a not-very-good team out there, and there is some question as to the stability of their QB position...

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Athanatos posted:

Pat McAfee was posting some questions from the combine:

I was asked this for my first job interview with a local theme park in High School.

"A metaphorical one." In the snidest tone possible. I was lucky they were hiring any warm body.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

A dolphins fan says this?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

sure why not?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

...oh no.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Well he's already taken Alex Smith's job once.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Their hands are about the same size...

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Is it me or does the Niners Nation profile pic look like a gaping vagina

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Even if my team had a bad qb situation I wouldn't consider a trade for kaep. If he was a free agent i think he's worth a look

So yeah the browns will do it for a 2nd rounder

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
LeSean McCoy will not face charges stemming from a nightclub brawl in Philadelphia according to a source close to the Buffalo Bills running back. Vic Carucci of The Buffalo News shared the following news on Twitter.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1645827-report-lesean-mccoy-will-not-be-charged

Wonder why they dropped all the charges.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Doug Whalen said today he was looking for a backup for Tyrod and now I'm terrified.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lime Tonics posted:

LeSean McCoy will not face charges stemming from a nightclub brawl in Philadelphia according to a source close to the Buffalo Bills running back. Vic Carucci of The Buffalo News shared the following news on Twitter.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1645827-report-lesean-mccoy-will-not-be-charged

Because money

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

They don't want the misbehavior of the cops to be made public

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/viccarucci/status/703009944812068869

suck my balls, buffalo :mad:

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Lime Tonics posted:

The cops hosed up really bad.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

His new contract better be "one free item from the vending machine per day" else the Bills salary cap issue isn't really solved.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Is it me or does the Niners Nation profile pic look like a gaping vagina

The Bears site one is a bear goatse

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Chichevache posted:

Maybe it's just because the Bronc-bros here on TFF have just been so quiet about it all. After dealing with the escalating degrees of obnoxious that are Ravens and Kawalimus histrionics, 12th Fanwagon, and Tom Brady, HAM must feel like a breath of fresh air. Whatever. Anyway the start to this offseason is pretty cool.

There's like 1 Broncos fan for every 20 goons who hates the Broncos in TFF so that's pretty accurate e: also it's because we beat the Panthers and they're too cool to be dicks to about it

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

His new contract better be "one free item from the vending machine per day" else the Bills salary cap issue isn't really solved.

I think they are just kicking his guaranteed money down the road a couple of years which is kind of scary with his health issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Ribsauce posted:

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler 22m22 minutes ago
Strangest interview question I've heard a NFL team ask a prospect so far: Do you find your mother attractive? #NFLCombine

One time I was helping to clean my parents' closet out and came across this black and white photo of a really attractive Asian chick thinking it was one of my dad's old girlfriends then my mom grabbed it and said "oh I was so young then" and then I died a little inside

• Locked thread