Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

When are girl Super Saiyans gonna be a thing in Super, Toriyama? Don't give me that "I can't draw them" crap, Heroes is doing it just fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Augus posted:

When are girl Super Saiyans gonna be a thing in Super, Toriyama? Don't give me that "I can't draw them" crap, Heroes is doing it just fine.

gomen, there's no girl saiyans old enough

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Videl should go Super Human God Super Human.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Augus posted:

Toriyama isn't doing the actual DBS artwork so I'd say pretty high

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Augus posted:

Lunch was the first Super Saiyan :eng101:

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
Arale also went Super Saiyan.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

StrifeHira posted:

Arale also went Super Saiyan.

I haven't seen this, and I feel as though I must.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

Videl should go Super Human God Super Human.

Super SATAN God Super Human

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I like that the Dragon Ball Heroes art has that one saiyan with Raditz hair just so we can see what Raditz might have looked like in all these forms

Xenoverse 2 better have Gold Friezas and the SSJ God forms for your dudes though

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

X2 is going to be amazing now that they're allowed to have things like a budget and enough time to finish the game.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Ammat The Ankh posted:

That would explain why Champa was going around blowing up planets, looking for something. Except I think the balls are supposed to be even larger than Earth.

Much larger, iirc.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Babe Magnet posted:

X2 is going to be amazing now that they're allowed to have things like a budget and enough time to finish the game.

they had a time crunch last time?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

Augus posted:

I thought the universe 6 Saiyan was going to be female. Was disappointed that they missed the opportunity.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

so can we all agree that humans are the masters of the only skill that really matters in the universe?

cooking

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Condiv posted:

so can we all agree that humans are the masters of the only skill that really matters in the universe?

cooking
I wish Launch was still around so she could cook for Beerus and Whis.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Monaghan posted:

they had a time crunch last time?

You can kinda tell just from the finished product- the early stuff is really well-realized, then they kind of rush through Buu and BoG.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Almost certainly they were pressured to have it ready by BoG's release when DBZ hype would be at an all time high.

It certainly worked. You can't deny that: it sold amazingly well.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I wish they'd still support it. If I hadn't done everything a thousand times or if they released even more new clothing, I'd probably go back. Some things were such an insane loving grind, though. I hope they learn from their mistakes.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Xenoverse 2 : Decrease grind,make clothes and stats separate ,let Saiyans have more than one outfit with a tail and I'm happy

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

More silly Heroes poo poo please, I want SSJ4 Broly

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

What's gonna be past Super Saiyan Blue? SS Yellow? SS Black?

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

zelah posted:

Probably not yellow...

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Super Saiyajin, now in Grape flavor!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Purple does make sense since its a mix of red and blue.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Goku's gonna hate it, though.

Covok
May 27, 2013

BattleCattle posted:

Goku's gonna hate it, though.

Why?

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Because it was grape flavooor

Covok
May 27, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

Because it was grape flavooor

Wow.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
...huh?

Covok
May 27, 2013

It's a DBZA joke.

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
Ssj diamond and pearl

Covok
May 27, 2013

the culminator posted:

Ssj diamond and pearl

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

zelah posted:

quote:

Super Saiyan Infinity multiplies the base form by 1,024,000,000x it's normal amount. In this form, The very power that the Super Saiyan Infinity form possesses can easily destroy omniverses if not properly controlled. The tremendous power that the Super Saiyan Infinity possess can easily shake omniverses, and just turning into the form can easily destroy omniverses.
Trivia

*While this form would technically be called Super Saiyan 11, Kibito Kai states that the form is "far too powerful to merit just a one number increase", and begins referring to it as Super Saiyan Infinity instead.

*The Super Saiyan Infinity form gives users a new attack called Infinity x Spirit Bomb which allows them to gather energy from every dimension and multiply its power by Infinity . And users also gains the Ten-Trillion Kamehameha.

*A Saiyan in this form is completely calm (Which is the reason why Goku and Goku Jr are able to form the Spirit Bomb in this form).

*While this form is reached following Super Saiyan 10, it does not resemble that form at all, and instead resembles previous forms much more closely. The reason for this is that it is actually Ape-lineage Super Saiyan form (Not a True Super Saiyan form), but much more powerful than the others.

*Interestingly Super Saiyan Infinity multiplies the power of the Super Saiyan 10 by 100. This is one reason why Kibito Kai refers to it as Super Saiyan Infinity.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Augus posted:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

My favorite people are the ones that complained about this of all loving things.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Who complained about that?? A fetus went super saiyan it was cool as heck

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

SirKibbles posted:

Xenoverse 2 : Decrease grind,make clothes and stats separate ,let Saiyans have more than one outfit with a tail and I'm happy

At first I read this as "more than one tail".

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

zelah posted:

Who complained about that?? A fetus went super saiyan it was cool as heck
A bunch idiots complained, that's who.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

mycot posted:

At first I read this as "more than one tail".

Finally, the Dragon Ball/Naruto crossover we've all been waiting for, with the nine-tailed Saiyan ape.

Or the four-tails one, I guess, considering that one was already a blatant Dragon Ball reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

when saiyans live 100 years they grow a 2nd tail

• Locked thread