Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Marco Rubio
Ted Cruz
Ben Carson
John Kasich
C'mon, you know it's gonna be Trump
View Results

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
There's a non-zero chance George HW Bush dies during the debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Jesus Dad Bush looks like poo poo

people usually do in their 90s

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Jesus Dad Bush looks like poo poo

he looks like his skin is just loosens out and swelled.

Ego-bot posted:

Reince hates his job so much.

yeah. he knows it could be the end.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Joementum posted:

Gloria Borger says that Trump should let Cruz win Texas by a little because it's proportional. :negative:

Attention networks: I am available to sperg out about delegate math on air for $$$

That would make sense if she meant so he'd stay in as a spoiler longer.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Joementum posted:

who would be the prime suspect, trump already has two bushes cut down by his blade but cruz... you know...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Joementum posted:

would this make trump's numbers go up

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

why are you calling him president bush

Once you're president, you get called it for life, even after being president. It's not like the living Presidents are a very large group.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Pick posted:

id watch the joementum show

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

...because he was president?

Reince is blinking SOS in morse while he talks.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pick posted:

would this make trump's numbers go up

what does your heart tell you

Dafte
Jul 21, 2001

Techno. Logical. Pimp.
Holy gently caress a sweet The Purge commercial before the debate.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

resurgam40 posted:

Once you're president, you get called it for life, even after being president. It's not like the living Presidents are a very large group.

I believe governors too? It might just be an executive branch thing.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pick posted:

id watch the joementum show

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/charli/status/703021337845960705
texas gonna texas

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Boosted_C5 posted:

I am tingling with anticipation. I though Trump would play it safe in the SC debate, instead he upped his aggressiveness and savaged Bush.

Will he play it safe tonight and pivot towards being "presidential" or will he savage Cruz and/or Rubio?????

His base wants blood and blood we shall have

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001
Anyone have the vine of that rock dude leading a Trump chant while gesticulating with his crotch?

That is my prediction for the debate.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The time for the dancing bears has passed? Ben Carson, your thoughts?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I am absolutely ready for this.

Do we think it's going to better, worse, or even with the last one?

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Joementum posted:

Joe . . . I have asked this the past few debates / primary nights. What are you drinking tonight?

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

I believe governors too? It might just be an executive branch thing.
When speaking formally it's normal to use someones highest profesional title even if they are retired.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Kurt_Cobain posted:

Anyone have the vine of that rock dude leading a Trump chant while gesticulating with his crotch?

That is my prediction for the debate.

https://twitter.com/bencjacobs/status/692155362552778752

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This moderator man, yikes

GrimGypsy posted:

yes

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

prediction:
other candidates continue deploying the "trump is too ridiculous, are you really going to vote for this guy?!" argument
trump continues to be ridiculous

trump wins by a huge margin, as always

trump chaos dunks on jeb

hw vomits up blood and dies

trump +5% in the polls

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

GrimGypsy posted:

Better

To quote an earlier poster:

There will be blood!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

GrimGypsy posted:

Nothing can top the "Bush is guilty of high treason" debate but I've said things about this campaign are untoppable before so

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

B B posted:

Joe . . . I have asked this the past few debates / primary nights. What are you drinking tonight?

Tonight I have a Harpoon IPA variety pack and a bottle of West Cork Original Irish Whiskey, which was on sale and like $8 off.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
ohboyohboyohboy i can't wait for 2 hours of stupidity

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Anderson Cooper is loving nervous as hell and walking on eggshells, did the Trumpstaffel get to him?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Like Donald J Trump I will be sober tonight

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Prediction:

Halfway through HW begins, slowly and with much squeaking of metal on metal, to wheel himself over to Trump, who is too spellbound to react. At the last moment he takes a deep breath, throws aside his lap blankets to reveal a dozen sticks of dynamite, grabs Trumps coat, then boom

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

Logikv9 posted:

ohboyohboyohboy i can't wait for 2 hours of stupidity
let's be real this is exactly the same as wrestling except we can pretend that we watch it because we care about current events

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
This could all be an elaborate ruse by Cruz to isolate his next victim. Watch out, Donald! :ohdear:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
please please please trump call cruz "teddy" and rubio some sort of robophobic slur

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Bishop posted:

let's be real this is exactly the same as wrestling except we can pretend that we watch it because we care about current events

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Noooo Amanda, Southern Strategy is not the term you want to us. Or maybe you do.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

This never gets enough love, you can fully see the outline of his dick.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Pon de Bundy posted:

please please please trump call cruz "teddy" and rubio some sort of robophobic slur

If Trump does this, we might find out if Rubio has a positronic brain.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Every time they mention Ben Carson I do a double take "wow yeah that guy's still in it"

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Bishop posted:

If the guy who won the belt got to be leader of the free world you bet your rear end I'd watch it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

rear end cobra posted:

Every time they mention Ben Carson I do a double take "wow yeah that guy's still in it"

Have you bought all five of his books? No? Well, then there's still a reason for him to run.

• Locked thread