Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Thank you lamb, Julet Esqu, and 13 Pandora 13 for the v-day cards.

I've been so depressed that it's been hard to get out of the house to get to work every day. When your cards and stickers came in, I made sure to put up the stickers and cards all over my apartment, my phone, and my computer. Every time I look at them, I remember that strangers on the Internet care enough about me to send me something to cheer me up. I don't know if you all realise how much I appreciate your love, but please know that it's one of the things that kept me going when things got really low. Thank you so much. I hope that I can crawl out of this low point soon enough. Your mail is helping more than you'll ever know. xoxoxoxo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Thank you, lamb, Jesticle, Julet Esqu, and 13Pandora13 for the Valentine's (and New Year's) cards!

I bought some cards but never had time before the holiday to mail them out, so maybe I'll try to send them out with a St. Patty's card or something.

And to answer the question, yeah, that's my little drawing on the Christmas card. That was going to be 2014's high-effort card but I flaked out and ran out of time, so it became 2015's high-effort card.

If I'm going to draw a Christmas card, I really should get to work on it around September or October.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Valentine's love cards from lamb, Aunt Buck, 13pandora13, Jesticle, Juliet Esque, and Jimmydafish!!!!! Y'all are the best!! I feel so bad that I didn't send anything out! You all make the pain of what would be an anniversary so much easier though :)

CeramicPig fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Feb 17, 2016

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Dear Jesticle, 13Pandora13, Aunt Buck, and JimmydaFish,

Yaaaaay Valentines!

Love,
Julet

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

13Pandora13, I got your valentine :) ...

or at least most of it. The post office delivered it in a plastic bag with an Oops, your mail got damaged sticker on it. Oh well.

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
Hey I wanted to add that i don't get mail until the weekend when I get home. :3:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Thank you to Jimmydafish, pandora, Jesticle, Team Lunch, Julet Esqand Aunt Buck for the Valentine's/birthday greetings!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

JimmydaFish posted:

13Pandora13, I got your valentine :) ...

or at least most of it. The post office delivered it in a plastic bag with an Oops, your mail got damaged sticker on it. Oh well.

O_O Interesting. What, uh, made it?

I got Goonentines from Lamb, Team Lunch, Aunt Buck, Jesticle, Julet Esqu, and JimmydaFish. Thanks buddies! =D

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

13Pandora13 posted:

O_O Interesting. What, uh, made it?

I got Goonentines from Lamb, Team Lunch, Aunt Buck, Jesticle, Julet Esqu, and JimmydaFish. Thanks buddies! =D

Just this was left

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Niemat, I got your holiday mail, thank you!

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

JimmydaFish posted:

Just this was left

I also got this one from 13Pandora13, so no worries. Big thanks also to Lamb (where did you get all those little trinkets?)
I hope my letters/packages weren't swallowed by US postal system :v:

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you JimmydaFish! Got your goonentine the other day.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

lamb posted:

Niemat, I got your holiday mail, thank you!

Yay!! :neckbeard:

I was just thinking about how all of those cards from Christmas 2014 have my old address on them, so any that get returned to sender will get returned to the guy that lives in our old place... Whoops. :blush:

Edit: changed to sound less bitter

Niemat fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Feb 24, 2016

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Aunt Buck and JdFish I got your mail <3

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

JimmydaFish posted:

Just this was left

Aw man, the shark scratcher didn't make it.

(I couldn't send the sharks internationally without a customs form, womp womp).

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
Got some Goonmail from JimmydaFish, JuletEsqu, Jesticle, Lamb and AUnt Buck!

You all are wonderful! I'm getting some mail together.
I've been so insanely busy I didn't get to do Goonintines....but still! I'm thinking of you all.

E: Got a card from Disargeria and Cranberry Sauce. I'd love to share some of my Orlando spots with them but I tossed the envelope, and I don't see your address...

thepitgoddess fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Feb 26, 2016

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Jesticle: THAT IS A VERY GOOD DOG AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD! LOOK AT HIS FAAAAAAACE. Also the monkey envelopes are cool as hell. Also the butterfly stickers are gorgeous. I have a friend who's obsessed with butterflies, and I think I'll let them have one. The rest are for going on my fridge, etc. Kung hei fat choy to you too. :3

Jimmy da Fish: The V-day card came, and it is adorable. The butterfly one is pretty as heck. And also the puppy and kitty one omg. I managed to harvest the heart stickers from the envelope, and they are currently decorating my electrical outlet sitting next to my bed.

Aunt Buck: The little doggie who grows and shrinks is so cool. I haven't seen one of those things in forever. What are they called? I have an ungodly love for giant goofy dogs. Also, love for classic Batman. :3

I think that the postman basically took all my mail home, and sat on it, as they all arrived yesterday.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

^^ They're not really holograms, are they? And they used to be everywhere.

Thank you Team Lunch for the mail! Love the superhero envelope.

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Hey dino-

My boxof goodies was returned to me! It says you moved. Do you have a new address?

Thanks!

thepitgoddess fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Mar 24, 2016

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!

thepitgoddess posted:

Got some Goonmail from JimmydaFish, JuletEsqu, Jesticle, Lamb and AUnt Buck!

You all are wonderful! I'm getting some mail together.
I've been so insanely busy I didn't get to do Goonintines....but still! I'm thinking of you all.

E: Got a card from Disargeria and Cranberry Sauce. I'd love to share some of my Orlando spots with them but I tossed the envelope, and I don't see your address...

Glad you got the card! Our address is

Disargeria and Cranberry Sauce
13867 Osprey Links Rd
Apt #150
Orlando, FL 32837

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

thepitgoddess posted:

Hey dino-

My boxof goodies was returned to me! It says you moved. Do you have a new address?

Thanks!

Wtf that's nuts.

170 Academy St
B13
Jersey City, NJ 07036

That's been the address since July.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

DLAO, thank you for the Easter card!

I have eaten my weight in Peeps today.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
DLAO thank you so much for the card!!! It brightened my day :)

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Lamb & Ceramic Pig

So glad it made it! I was starting to get worried that the Postman hijacked my goonmail... they are weird around here. Happy Easter!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you DLAO and ThePitGoddess for the mail. Yay!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Hemlock thank you for your Easter card!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

lamb posted:

Hemlock thank you for your Easter card!

Samesies! It got here Monday so it was basically on time and everything. :doot:

I didn't post yesterday because I ratified on a motherfuckin' HOUSE. Once the inspection clears and whatnot I'll post my new address. I'm not closing until June though.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
I got a card from someone in England, but not sure who sent it, because it was horribly damaged by rain, so I can't make out what the writing on the inside says. :( Anyone want to claim credit?

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

dino. posted:

I got a card from someone in England, but not sure who sent it, because it was horribly damaged by rain, so I can't make out what the writing on the inside says. :( Anyone want to claim credit?

Your package came back to me AGAIN (and I moved, so it's going to take ages to come back). THe address was even verified by the USPS postage thing. *siiiigh*

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

thepitgoddess posted:

Your package came back to me AGAIN (and I moved, so it's going to take ages to come back). THe address was even verified by the USPS postage thing. *siiiigh*

What the craaaaaaap. >:(

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Thanks to all you who send me stuff over the last few months: Lamb, Shenanigansluck, 13Pandora13, Julet Esqe, Team Lunch and Aunt Buck.

Some of you will receive this:

It is stationery made from obsolete topographical maps. These are from somewhere in Germany and I found an online store that can sell me a variety pack. Any map freaks?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Keetron posted:

Thanks to all you who send me stuff over the last few months: Lamb, Shenanigansluck, 13Pandora13, Julet Esqe, Team Lunch and Aunt Buck.

Some of you will receive this:

It is stationery made from obsolete topographical maps. These are from somewhere in Germany and I found an online store that can sell me a variety pack. Any map freaks?

I'm not a map freak but those are super freakin' cool.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

13Pandora13 posted:

I'm not a map freak but those are super freakin' cool.

Keep an eye on your mailbox, about three weeks from now :D

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I'm so bad at this thread :sigh:

thank you lamb and 13Pandora13 for Valentines mail! And to many goons for Christmas mail.

I'm moving out of the country in June, so lamb, could you take me off the list please? I'll be in Ireland for a year, so once I get settled there I will try to send some postcards out :cheers:

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Now that I'm finally getting settled in and caught up, I hope to be diving back in.

My new address is:

Lindsey T
1401 Blair Mill Rd #1024
Silver Spring, MD 20910

I did mail forwarding, so I should get everything in time. :)

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

thepitgoddess posted:

Lindsey T

I did mail forwarding, so I should get everything in time. :)

Heheh I got your goonmail. I loved it!

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Keetron (I think?) I got your beautiful letter, and picture of Maslow's Hierarchy, and was cheered up immensely. It was such exactly what I needed.

Lamb, thanks for the postcard from Disney! I love love love Harry Potter, and am very jealous that you're writing from Diagon Alley!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Lamb your post card was a pleasant surprise and made me feel so loved! I feel bad slackin on sending stuff out. If it makes y'all feel better even my bills aren't getting mail love for me :downsgun:
(I'm getting better now! I promise)

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Keetron! Thank you so much for your mail!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Thanks Lamb for the lovely Postcard --- hope you are a good time!

Thank you Ceramic Pig for the card, poem, and cute little penguin nail file. :-)