Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
America runs on Dunkin, my balls in your mouth. #teabag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Drunkboxer posted:

America runs on Dunkin, my balls in your mouth. #teabag

Just give me, 5 to 6 minutes to come up with one

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

a real good get for HH. couldn't believe how rando it got.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
Sean was so intense at the beginning of this ep, I had to take a break every few minutes to calm down

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

"here's your thing with the age of consent, why don't you let someone who's actually tried all the numbers pick the number"

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

scary ghost dog posted:

karan soni was hilarious on other space, I was happy to see him in deadpool

Oh neat, I really liked Other Space and I'm off to see Deadpool tomorrow. I shall look forward to that.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

hollywood handbook has made me laugh more than anything else in 2016

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Oh wow I wasn't sure if that was a bit but I guess sean actually did run around to get his deadpool pint glass with no beer

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Sean Clements is the funniest and coolest and nicest man alive.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

and isn't that interesting??

cams
Mar 28, 2003

The Berzerker posted:

and isn't that interesting??
and funny and smart, imo

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i make good deals. you're fired, hair.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

power botton posted:

Oh wow I wasn't sure if that was a bit but I guess sean actually did run around to get his deadpool pint glass with no beer

Do you have this?

https://twitter.com/ArcLightCinemas/status/698340890079793153?lang=en

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
I loved the heated debate about whether or not Sean should look up the Deadpool tweet, while he was looking it up.

Also June's sister Deanna is on HDTGM today and it's like having two Junes on the same podcast and I love it. People who have trouble distinguishing voices are gonna fuckin' hate it though.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Oh that was her sister, I thought they were just old friends. "Deanna used to dress like a grandma"

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Crindee posted:

I loved the heated debate about whether or not Sean should look up the Deadpool tweet, while he was looking it up.

Also June's sister Deanna is on HDTGM today and it's like having two Junes on the same podcast and I love it. People who have trouble distinguishing voices are gonna fuckin' hate it though.

I dunno. I thought they were distinct enough from each other. What I did find interesting is how much Zouks sounds like like he based his inflections on "richie"(?).Especially the line @ 11:41.

For real though I have no reason to want to see Teen Witch but that cut of Richie's lines makes him sound amazing.

This is kind of a dumb edit but goddamn if Richie isn't nuts. And maybe the best actor ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLhfh6A-Qs

RoyKeen fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Feb 24, 2016

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
I don't think so...go to try at the bar dude

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Gotta say, I'm not a huge fan of the Wild Horses I4H episodes. I love all of them individually, but every scene with them all on I4H goes to an over-the-top place very quickly or is a super slow burn that doesn't work well with the I4H format.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

GobiasIndustries posted:

Gotta say, I'm not a huge fan of the Wild Horses I4H episodes. I love all of them individually, but every scene with them all on I4H goes to an over-the-top place very quickly or is a super slow burn that doesn't work well with the I4H format.

I loved this episode, I can't get enough of them. I loved the police bit.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Wild Horses are funny in any format.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I love them and liked the episode a lot but I was thinking that they seem to go against some of the improv rules Besser talks about sometimes (like the top of your intelligence thing) idk anything about improv though so maybe not and they're funny so I guess I don't care

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

I love them and liked the episode a lot but I was thinking that they seem to go against some of the improv rules Besser talks about sometimes (like the top of your intelligence thing) idk anything about improv though so maybe not and they're funny so I guess I don't care

rules exist to be broken

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Very special birthday episode of CBB today.

Illinois Smith posted:

Wild Horses are funny in any format.

Speaking of this, I didn't see it mentioned but Wild Horses are on the latest episode of Animals on HBO, playing dogs. I liked it, although it's just one segment and it's relatively short, I was kinda hoping the episode was about them. But check it out if Erin Whitehead making poop grunts is your thing.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

scary ghost dog posted:

rules exist to be broken

I think that when Besser has like a random assortment of comedians on, he tends to step into his teacher role a little more and is more prone toward guiding the scenes where he thinks they should go. But when Wild Horses or another team that he knows works well together is on, he tends to sit back a little more and just act as another improviser.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

JethroMcB posted:

It's an established show from WNYC Public Radio that was cancelled a few months ago, and Earwolf picked it up. I suppose it's bringing in its own audience. Whoever cut that promo that they're running on other Earwolf shows maybe should've taken another pass at it, though. "It's a parenting show where we talk about the challenges and rewards of raising children; Now, here's 3 clips where all we talk about is sex, including a kid saying 'sex' a lot in a sing-song voice. This is appealing, right?"

♫ Sex and the wolf ♫♪ Sex and Jupiter!

My god that promo is the worst. I might actually be interested in the show otherwise, at least to recommend to my wife, but not after listening to that bullshit 20 times after other podcasts. Has anyone taken the plunge and found out whether it is any good?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the new hollywood handbook is maybe the best podcast i've ever listened to.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
#Justice4JanetVarney

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

cams posted:

Forget just the thread; this should really be the tagline for the whole RGD forum.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

cams posted:

"At one point I wanted you to have to look me in the eye and tell me they were a better choice for the show"

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

cams posted:

This is pretty much how I feel every new episode.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

yeah I agree. a lot of other podcasts just make me wanna Taz Out

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

The Berzerker posted:

yeah I agree. a lot of other podcasts just make me wanna Taz Out

And isn't that interesting?????????????????????????????????????

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I wonder if Scripps really is telling them to tone down content - some of their stuff seems really anti-corporate.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

adam sachs is supposed to like all the podcasts the same cause he's the teacher

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
They did outright say that they got yelled at (figuratively) about their really silly ad copy jokes, even though it's funny and real and 1000x better than any other podcast's ads. This episode ruled because of all the snark they dished out while still being cool chilled out bros. Also the Reality Show Show ref.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

piratepilates posted:

And isn't that interesting?????????????????????????????????????

I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me if that's really the place for that reference

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I will follow Sean & Hayes forever after becoming a fan of their podcasts, they are two of the funniest people I've had the pleasure of listening to and their podcasts are must-listens for me. That being said, their recent ad in which Sean compared dating a hot chick with a terminal illness to loving a corpse might not resonate well with advertisers.

I would pay money to have Adam Sachs as a guest.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

GobiasIndustries posted:

I will follow Sean & Hayes forever after becoming a fan of their podcasts, they are two of the funniest people I've had the pleasure of listening to and their podcasts are must-listens for me. That being said, their recent ad in which Sean compared dating a hot chick with a terminal illness by comparing it to loving a corpse might not resonate well with advertisers.

someone post the clip from the episode of the best show where hayes is on and he briefly recounts the story about how they got in trouble for implying that one of their advertisers fucks their kids

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

GobiasIndustries posted:

I will follow Sean & Hayes forever after becoming a fan of their podcasts, they are two of the funniest people I've had the pleasure of listening to and their podcasts are must-listens for me. That being said, their recent ad in which Sean compared dating a hot chick with a terminal illness to loving a corpse might not resonate well with advertisers.

Weren't he and Scott on HH before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

cams posted:

someone post the clip from the episode of the best show where hayes is on and he briefly recounts the story about how they got in trouble for implying that one of their advertisers fucks their kids

http://thebestshow.net/this-weeks-best-show-with-julie-klausner-hayes-davenport-tom-is-named-village-voices-2015-best-fm-radio-personality/

2 hours and 20 minutes in