Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

Griffin referencing Jojo's in the latest rose buddies surprised me, but when Rachel didn't react and he felt obligated to explain "that was a really good animé joke" I snorted and dropped my phone on my face. Dammit, they've discovered my weakness of explaining terrible jokes.

That was my favorite part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Similarly, I wonder how many people were completely confused by Griffin's RuPaul's Drag Race reference in this week's MBMBaM.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Don't worry Griffin, the internet understood your anime joke. :unsmith::respek::unsmith:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Waffleman_ posted:

Justin got another new joint. Tomodachi Celebrity Survivor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D12pWjSG5wo

Glad to see a goon finally made it on a reality show

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

PBS Newshour posted:

Glad to see a goon finally made it on a reality show

Give fair credit where credit is due, lest we forget Captain Dan and the Scurvy Crew

Let's forget Captain Dan and the Scurvy Crew

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
Still Buffering has taught me that Sydnee had a better sex education class like 20 years ago than I did in the year 2010.

:/

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/702637604273942528

fuuuuuuuuuuck

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Oh no! They shouldn't expose such a young podcast to history's greatest monster.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

What's wrong with the guy?

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Tamodachi Survivor was amazing

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Ariong posted:

Dave Lang is the CEO of Iron Galaxy, the studio that made Divekick and Iron Brigade. He is also a man that repeatedly gets drunk on camera with the Vice President of Disney Interactive, which always leads to disaster.

"History's greatest monster" is a title of endearment.

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Feb 25, 2016

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Dave Lang is everything wrong with the human race but somehow in a good cool way.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

please stop pretending that dave lang is anything but god's biggest mistake

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Ariong posted:

what isn't wrong with him

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Interrobang starts with a very very thinly veiled discussion about trunk club and how expensive everything in it is. I found that interesting for some reason

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

FutonForensic posted:

Dave Lang is the CEO of Iron Galaxy, the studio that made Divekick and Iron Brigade. He is also a man that repeatedly gets drunk on camera with the Vice President of Disney Interactive, which always leads to disaster.

Iron Brigade is a Double Fine title, Wreckateer is a more emblematic game from Iron Galaxy portfolio

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Stroop There It Is posted:

Similarly, I wonder how many people were completely confused by Griffin's RuPaul's Drag Race reference in this week's MBMBaM.

As I commented in their appreciation group like a month ago, nothing would make me happier if once the Bachelor finishes its season they immediately transition into a Drag Race podcast.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Is interrobang any good? I'm hesitant to listen to anything where "ranting" is the selling point.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
The newest ep of Adventure Zone is up and it's very eventful to say the least

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Is interrobang any good? I'm hesitant to listen to anything where "ranting" is the selling point.

I still have no idea what Interrobang is. It's like they're avoiding just outright saying the premise of the show for some reason.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Based on just the title I think it's a very aggressive interview podcast that ends with loving.

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007

flatluigi posted:

The newest ep of Adventure Zone is up and it's very eventful to say the least

Agreed! I'd say they dealt with Griffins puzzles quite handily this episode.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Interrobang just released "part 2" of their second episode.

No thank you, just make an hour-long episode.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
God lied to me!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

....That wasn't god...

Clint is the best

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I have neglected to come up with a clever title

Travis343 posted:

I still have no idea what Interrobang is. It's like they're avoiding just outright saying the premise of the show for some reason.
The premise seems to be "we're going to start talking and hit 'stop' once we feel bored"

It's a shame, just like Trends Like These the discussion isn't particularly funny or insightful and Travis is just slightly too irritating to spend time with. I could listen to another freewheeling nonsense discussion from jovial folks like the Stop Podcasting Yourself or Flophouse casts, but I really don't think Travis has the goods to fill my earspace.

Sorry if you somehow read this disappointing review message, Travis McElroy. I still believe in you.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Yet another brick in the wall that is the argument that Griffin is, of course, the best brother

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Toxxupation posted:

Yet another brick in the wall that is the argument that Griffin is, of course, the best brother

I'll believe it once he mans up and reviews the Bowser Amiibo.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
The final episode will be Griffin overcoming his prejudice by putting the Bowser Skylander/Amiibo in his mouth, because he will die trying.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
I knew exactly where that was going as soon as the voice told him to grab the crystal, god bless Papa McElroy for either being too dumb to realize it or just playing along.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAuZSjKsRTs

Syd likes Fuller House.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Ni No Clooney

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

I'm just so worried about DJ

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Listening to the first episode of Rose Buddies last night was pretty satisfying since The only episode of the US Bachelor* franchise I've seen is the one where Caitlin sleeps with Nick and Griffin went on a big rant about how the show's narrative seemed to be about punishing her for it and that's messed up.

Also Rachel explained a heap of stuff to the listener that my friend also explained to me when we watched it. E.g. First impression rose almost never wins. So that was neat.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Yeah Rose Buddies is great. Griffin describing something and just getting increasingly excited or exasperated is basically always great and his wife is an unsurprisingly good co-host who can fuel his rants while throwing her own goofers into the mix.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

In other news, I didn't expect this week's Cool Games, Inc to devolve into a series of nested hostile takeovers and double crosses, but I was delighted when it did.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Roach Warehouse posted:

In other news, I didn't expect this week's Cool Games, Inc to devolve into a series of nested hostile takeovers and double crosses, but I was delighted when it did.

You just got hosed by the eula

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

a pipe smoking dog posted:

You just got hosed by the eula

Why don't you read that eula I had you sign before posting in this thread a pipe smoking dog

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
The Iron Galaxies guy was easily the best guest they've had on their show, it almost makes me regret not knowing enough about the fighting game scene to "get" Divekick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
As someone who knows quite a bit about the scene, Divekick is a bad game and you shouldn't play it.

edit: and that's speaking as someone who likes Dave Lang, it's just not good and overcomplicates what should be a very simple game to a ridiculous nigh-unplayable point