Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

Chump Farts posted:

I hope this takes from HM64 and has people be alcoholics and abusives and other hosed up weirdos that exist in real life. I will become one with them in the anime dimension.

One of the waifus lives in a trailer with her alcoholic mother. will you be the one to sweep her off her feet and take her away from all this???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

YES bread posted:

One of the waifus lives in a trailer with her alcoholic mother. will you be the one to sweep her off her feet and take her away from all this???

Only if she is as mean and sassy as Karen.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

YES bread posted:

It would be pretty funny if you could do that and then she will forever love you, like a brother. Reddit and 4chan would loving explode.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Harvest Moon actually did that once, sort of

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Tired Moritz posted:

what's the fat waifu/husbando??

All of them seeing as this is a farm simulator.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Chump Farts posted:

Only if she is as mean and sassy as Karen.

whatever, I just showed her my dog 200 times the first night. instant pink heart.

bitches love dogs

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Excelzior posted:

whatever, I just showed her my dog 200 times the first night. instant pink heart.

you blew it, you're not supposed to do this until you get the birthday painting from maria since karen's gift takes precedence in the game data

harvest moon 64 is an unforgiving master

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
Is it time yet? My body is ready.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Excelzior posted:

That's a new innuendo to me!

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

Babe Magnet posted:

Is this game moddable because I'm gonna make a weed mod

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/stardew-valley-launch-q-a.106707/ * (lol at this url)

ConcernedApe posted:

Will there be Mod Support?
There is no official mod API or anything... however I do believe many things in the game could be modded relatively easily. And I'm more than happy to help out and answer questions to make modding easier.

*warning: link contains spoilers relating to slime, babies, and corn

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lmao I forgot that chucklefish puts everything under "Other Games" inside the starbound forum. I guess it makes sense kind of???

Cool though. I'm gonna make the weeds.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

slime breeding and beekeeping is all i've ever wanted in this world

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Babe Magnet posted:

please do, and base the sell value on your local market prices

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Dirk the Average posted:

This would be really fun. Install a water purifier, poison the aquifer, then buy up all rival land for cheap. Bonus points for doing the poisoning behind a shell company and suing said shell company for damages in the process.

I'm getting EVE vibes from this discussion which makes it a clearly lucrative dangerous concept.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

YES bread posted:

dont forget she also has literally no aspirations in life outside of being a housewife and she is apparently bad at that. the true ideal

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Babe Magnet posted:

lmao I forgot that chucklefish puts everything under "Other Games" inside the starbound forum. I guess it makes sense kind of???

Which waifu is secretly a narc?

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Shoehead posted:

Which waifu is secretly a narc?

I'm pretty sure the wizard is Bill Cosby.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Babe Magnet posted:

Is this game moddable because I'm gonna make a weed mod

poo poo monster mod

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

I'm awake on February 26, 2016 and I'm not anime farming on my PC machine yet. Next steps?

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006
PC Gamer review is up:

http://www.pcgamer.com/stardew-valley-review/

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

That is not a review. That is barely a synopsis.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

Demiurge4 posted:

Indie games are janky and the computer harvest moon that is supposed to have customization has lots of customization.

Check please.

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Demiurge4 posted:

This. A really lazy job.

LeFishy
Jul 21, 2010
So I am a huge harvest moon fan and I would love to buy this game but I probably spend more time playing games on my various handhelds than I do on pc.

Does this game have any features that really set it apart from the hm series, the level of customisation is definitely a selling point, does it have any kind of automation to speak of?

I mean I'll almost definitely pick it up anyway if it is affordable I just want to try and justify my decision beforehand.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

LeFishy posted:

So I am a huge harvest moon fan and I would love to buy this game but I probably spend more time playing games on my various handhelds than I do on pc.

Does this game have any features that really set it apart from the hm series, the level of customisation is definitely a selling point, does it have any kind of automation to speak of?

I mean I'll almost definitely pick it up anyway if it is affordable I just want to try and justify my decision beforehand.

You can apparently install sprinkler systems???

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Eonwe's book report on the hobbit 2nd grade: this is a book with Bilbo and he finds a ring that's magic. He goes through a forest and fights a dragon to help the dwarves

This book review is as insightful as that game review

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Eonwe posted:

Eonwe's book report on the hobbit 2nd grade: this is a book with Bilbo and he finds a ring that's magic. He goes through a forest and fights a dragon to help the dwarves

I would like to subscribe to your posting

Also

https://twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/703131879138992128

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Daztek posted:

I would like to subscribe to your posting

Also

https://twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/703131879138992128

m-m-m-m-mystery waifus?

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Oh, good. I was about to go on a 5000-word rant on Reddit about it.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Your Computer posted:

Oh, good. I was about to go on a 5000-word rant on Reddit about it.

Don't let this stop you :allears:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
There's still a chance that one of them might be a robot.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

There's still a chance that one of them might be a robot.

My perfect metal husbando

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Eonwe posted:

:eonwe:

Reddit people wrote essays on the sameness of the faces in the game longer then that review.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Steam posted:

This game will unlock in approximately 4 hours

It has been Februrary 26 for over 15 hours already I can't take all this waiting :f5:

Thor-Stryker
Nov 11, 2005
The Valley has been kidnapped by ninjas, are you a bad enough dew to save the valley?

The hunt for the cutest/coolest sprite begins today!

Also wondering how long it's going to take someone to replace the dog sprite with a girl so they can have their obedient waifu.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Is there a farmer's daughter to marry? I need my waifu to be a sturdy bitch who can wrassle the steers for me while i'm blitzed on bathtub hooch

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Thor-Stryker posted:

Also wondering how long it's going to take someone to replace the dog sprite with a girl so they can have their obedient waifu.

I wonder how long it's going to be until someone mods in :shittydog: as a replacement dog sprite.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

Johnny Joestar posted:

slime breeding and beekeeping is all i've ever wanted in this world

I guess you'll have even more to look forward to

http://store.steampowered.com/app/433340/

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
9 hours and I will be home and able to play this

Adbot