Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Futaba Anzu posted:

a solid 10 seconds of uzuki twiddling her thumbs without saying anything

webm of this, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

webm of this, please.

https://a.pomf.cat/kwuvjx.webm

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

it's because she wanted them to notice her outfit but they didn't because it was 2 basic, just like her

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Thank you.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

taser rates posted:

This fucker

https://twitter.com/Nemoyoon/status/703058425052209153

I ended up in 15,321st place, woo.

$$$$$$

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Futaba Anzu posted:

all the posts i made of ep 26

Shot in the dark, but you do like i@MAS Cinderella Girls?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Whoa Zep, whoa. Jump to conclusions much?

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Futaba Anzu posted:

it's because she wanted them to notice her outfit but they didn't because it was 2 basic, just like her

Don't be mean she is doing her best.

I mean, looking like she's wandered off the set of Little Women ain't helping, but she's doing her best. :shobon:

But also I'm glad it is full of weird va stuff I will never know is a reference, just like Original Flavor IM@s.

taser rates posted:

This fucker

https://twitter.com/Nemoyoon/status/703058425052209153

I ended up in 15,321st place, woo.

Literal monster.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Whoa Zep, whoa. Jump to conclusions much?

Look I know it was a wild leap, but I had to know.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I have lost my connection to idols.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Do you have an idol sig?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Do you have an idol sig?

Much thanks to my friend, the parsley.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
That's right, you have infinitely spinning Nozomis. Perhaps consider nightmare Majora moon Nico instead, though?

e: had I posted instead of previewed I would have beaten you, and then you would have looked the fool instead of I.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

That's right, you have infinitely spinning Nozomis. Perhaps consider nightmare Majora moon Nico instead, though?

e: had I posted instead of previewed I would have beaten you, and then you would have looked the fool instead of I.

Me posting first doesn't even make you look like the fool because you're just confirming what I proved.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Ahaha, I fell asleep too early and missed out on the second Michiru SR in GFN by like 1.5k points. Get hosed, me.

Also welp going to skip over those e26 reaction posts so that I can go in mostly blind still once it's subbed

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Well, at least someone's supporting the game so we can all continue to play it for free.

As a bonus, I also didn't spend... ~77 hours playing songs 1,850 times....? (assuming all Master S ranks and all songs are 2m30s). I'm fairly sure my numbers are right here. Wow.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
GF Note stuff:

- Koruri Tokitani aka sewing-chan is now a Center Girl/3d waifu. Hell yes.
- Gacha loads a lot faster now. Also, there's a new Ticket tab on the gacha navigation.
- SS SCORE RANK ADDED OH GOD I'M SO INFERIOR

also I should eventually get a sig hm

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

GF Note stuff:

- Koruri Tokitani aka sewing-chan is now a Center Girl/3d waifu. Hell yes.
- Gacha loads a lot faster now. Also, there's a new Ticket tab on the gacha navigation.
- SS SCORE RANK ADDED OH GOD I'M SO INFERIOR

Oh wow, I can barely get S ranks outside of normal difficulty as it is. That said, I only have one SSR and am sitting on ...actually I don't know, probably a lot of luck stones. I don't want to open the app while I'm away from wifi, it'll probably consume 100MB of data downloading this fresh new content.

If I don't have to wait several seconds for whichever girl to load in so she can model the new gacha outfit when all I want to do is get my free normal gacha that'd be a definite bonus.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Last version update cut the gacha load down to like maybe 3 seconds, and this one makes it even better, thankfully.

It's times like this when I really regret having a phone with only 16gb of storage and no way to upgrade. :/

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
i downloaded gfn

oh my god that intro was so cute

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Yeah, I love this little bit, especially the deliberately fake laughter at the end

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Bright Blue added to Starlight Stage today! Also, new room items coming too for Hinamatsuri.

In March, you will be able to give gifts to your puchis to raise affection!!!!

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Bright Blue is pretty easy, but that Fumika commu was cute, so it makes up for it.

Edit: Also glad they managed to work this into CG 26

taser rates fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Feb 26, 2016

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Skwee posted:

i downloaded gfn

oh my god that intro was so cute

My favorite part is President Jojo
It's really goofy and I love it overall though.

e: for those who aren't playing this slash haven't seen the gfn intro vid:

I can't call this guy anything else, honestly

graybook fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Feb 26, 2016

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

GF Note stuff:

Finally, my mirror ball status is recorded and rewarded. Gotta replay everything for maximum mirror ball.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Is it just me, or is today's song mission in CGSS impossible? It wants me to clear Ponkotsu Android, which isn't one of the available limiteds.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

taser rates posted:

Is it just me, or is today's song mission in CGSS impossible? It wants me to clear Ponkotsu Android, which isn't one of the available limiteds.

The mission song is randomly(?) selected so I have a different one anyway, but even besides that I have Ponkotsu Android in my limiteds and I assumed those were the same for everyone. Weird. Maybe quit the game fully and see if they change when you restart?

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
wowee. Played my first song. Did it on normal. The buttons not being visible really throws me off

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Polsy posted:

The mission song is randomly(?) selected so I have a different one anyway, but even besides that I have Ponkotsu Android in my limiteds and I assumed those were the same for everyone. Weird. Maybe quit the game fully and see if they change when you restart?

Yea that did it, it showed up in the limiteds after a reset.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
yeah i think trying to figure out GFN while also trying to stay awake for 24 hours is a bad idea. I will leave it for tomorrow.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Sonata Mused posted:

Bright Blue added to Starlight Stage today! Also, new room items coming too for Hinamatsuri.

where do i play this song

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Skwee posted:

yeah i think trying to figure out GFN while also trying to stay awake for 24 hours is a bad idea. I will leave it for tomorrow.

There's a link to an English language wiki in the first post, if you haven't already checked the link. Might ease the task of figuring the game out.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

where do i play this song

It appears after you complete the new story communication

book
Nov 29, 2014
Now that Orgel is over, I've decided to take on the big 5 in SS: Anzu no Uta, Legne, M@gic, Tokimeki Escalate, and Trancing Pulse. I somehow managed to 1 shot Legne, M@gic, and Trancing Pulse, but Tokimeki is a completely different story. It doesn't even feel doable until you get to 9-9.5 speed and even then, those 32nd (?) note patches are a bitch. Haven't gotten around to Anzu no Uta yet, but I feel it will be pretty bad too. My current ranking of 28 stars in difficulty is:

1. Tokimeki (by far)
2. M@gic (only 1 difficult patch, but came close to killing me)
3. Legne (only the end is somewhat difficult)
4. Trancing Pulse (Didn't feel that bad)

These were played with double healer teams on 8.5 speed except for Tokimeki.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Polsy posted:

It appears after you complete the new story communication

i have no new communication

Phantom Limb
Jun 30, 2005

blargh

book posted:

Now that Orgel is over, I've decided to take on the big 5 in SS: Anzu no Uta, Legne, M@gic, Tokimeki Escalate, and Trancing Pulse. I somehow managed to 1 shot Legne, M@gic, and Trancing Pulse, but Tokimeki is a completely different story. It doesn't even feel doable until you get to 9-9.5 speed and even then, those 32nd (?) note patches are a bitch. Haven't gotten around to Anzu no Uta yet, but I feel it will be pretty bad too. My current ranking of 28 stars in difficulty is:

1. Tokimeki (by far)
2. M@gic (only 1 difficult patch, but came close to killing me)
3. Legne (only the end is somewhat difficult)
4. Trancing Pulse (Didn't feel that bad)

These were played with double healer teams on 8.5 speed except for Tokimeki.

I'd agree with this order for sightreading, I feel like M@GIC is harder to FC than Tokimeki though because of that middle chunk

Edit: I'd also put Anzu no Uta just under Tokimeki for sightreading and #1 for FC difficulty, there are so many drat slides

Phantom Limb fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Feb 26, 2016

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

i have no new communication

If you go to the story communication list (the top-left one), is the top one grey? If you're not high enough level for it it'll tell you what level you need to be when you tap it.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Polsy posted:

If you go to the story communication list (the top-left one), is the top one grey? If you're not high enough level for it it'll tell you what level you need to be when you tap it.

yeah i dont think i can even see it. i looked on reddit and the background shows episode 22, and I haven't even gotten episode 12 yet.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Yeah, you do need to do those in order.

Kinda curious as to why they leave the latest set of stories' label open-ended (e.g. "story no. 21 — "). I guess just in case they just stop? It's not like they're going to suddenly decide to bunch them into groups of 15.

Sonata Mused posted:

That's kinda neat. I've been wondering, do the dresser/treadmill/computer bonuses to each type apply to everyone, or just to whoever's in the room/uses them?

e. It seems all the extra rankings in GF are entirely to support collecting even more crap? Good lord. There's stars and hearts and various levels of perfume and clothing and affection hearts which aren't the same as the uh “Men's Hearts” which are color-coded.

Maybe in a bit I'll see if they finished that memory game (or 20 questions, whatever it's actually meant to be).

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Feb 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Nah, that's not in yet. Neither is the replay bit.