Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Christie and Trump on the same team bah gawd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

zoux posted:

Can you imagine how bad Rubio staffers are losing their minds right now

How long do you think Trump was sitting on Christie to fend off just such an assault?

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
we got 600 pounds of pure alpha male on that stage

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I seriously don't get why we are still laughing. The guy literally wants to put Muslims on a registry and build an actual border wall. Keep laughing when he starts polling up ten in Ohio in the general.

Laughing is basically the exact same response as crying physiologically.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Whoa, Christie can speak coherently when he’s not running for president.

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011

mdemone posted:

Donald Trump will never be president.

This will be the last thing he proves everyone wrong about.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad
I wonder if this will trigger Romney to endorse Rubio now? Even though it's been leaked.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

if the Rubio campaign doesn't have pictures of Christie and Obama on Twitter in ten minutes his communications people should be fired into the sun

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Christie just locked up Secretary of Health and Human Services under Trump

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

mdemone posted:

Donald Trump will never be president. We want him to win the nomination because it puts the electoral prognostication straight into the Reagan/Mondale tier.

"Donald Trump will never be the Republican nominee. We want him to be in the running because we like funny sound bits"

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I seriously don't get why we are still laughing. The guy literally wants to put Muslims on a registry and build an actual border wall. Keep laughing when he starts polling up ten in Ohio in the general.

Because Rubio or Cruz would be far worse and also incredibly boring.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

QuoProQuid posted:

How long do you think Trump was sitting on Christie to fend off just such an assault?

https://twitter.com/Stef_TWCNews/status/703278297254219776

If you believe it.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

"Donald Trump will never be the Republican nominee. We want him to be in the running because we like funny sound bits"

Those statements are not equivalent in either context or judgement.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Chistie! Yes!

Makes me wonder about Rudy now. Can\will they get him to endorse? And if so do they announce it before Tuesday or wait to drop it before the 15th?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Mitt Romney posted:

God drat this election is great

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
:siren: David Duke disavowed :siren:

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Trump is psychologically weak, as he's demonstrated when someone manages to put a few cracks in his big ego, and his media strategies can be countered by plenty of different approaches, none of which are within the grasp of the idiot Republican Party.

And are you seriously trying to get us to root for Cruz or Rubio? None of these fuckers are electable, and it's the GOP's own fault for learning nothing from 2008 or 2012. Calm yourself, or put that panic to good use by doing something politically once we hit the general. Freaking out now doesn't help anyone.

rear end cobra posted:

Believe me, I will

bah gawd you goddamn Euros I will build a wall through the Atlantic itself you see if I don't :argh:

...and we'll need the seawall too, because otherwise Manhattan will drown :saddowns:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Hahahahahaha it's happening motherfucks keep arms and legs inside the ride at all times

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

LOL Christie's poo poo eating grin talking about Vicente Fox's language. "Terrible."

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
"What do you say about David Duke endorsing you?"

Oh he did? I disavow.

"What do you think about former Mexican President Vicente Fox saying he wouldn't pay for the wall?"

It just got 10 feet higher, and he used foul language, can you imagine if I used that word?

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

"Did you know David Duke endorsed you?"

Whatever, I don't give a poo poo, I disavow it, next question

Perfect

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Who do you want to be the GOP nominee then if not the funny man?

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
I can't stop laughing oh my god

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Speaking of Trump...

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

This unironically.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Christie was the perfect endorsement post debate.

Next up is Jeff Sessions. Once he gets Sessions it's over.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I guess this answers the "Trump: Political Genius or Button Mashing Luck Lord" question.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Goetta posted:

Christie seems like an obvious VP pick imo

2 bombastic idiots on the same ticket? lol no.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TwinsensRevenge posted:

This owns so hard. The GOP threw Christie under the bus after "The Hug" and now it's coming back to bite them in the rear end. God is great.

if someone threw Christie under an actual bus, it'd be a waste of a bus

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Nothing makes me happier than the fact that Trump is running roughshot over all of the Conventional Beltway Wisdom

Insha'allah

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zoux posted:

I guess this answers the "Trump: Political Genius or Button Mashing Luck Lord" question.

the answer has always been "yes"

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
There was a young reporter who was apparently nervous to ask a question, and Trump was all "Don't be nervous" and after the question he said "That's a great question, I like it, good job." It wasn't a good question, really. Trump is just that nice of a fella.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx

Pron on VHS posted:

Trump is really good at politics

Thank you.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

"Trump cant possibly be playing 12th dimensional chess, he's a Hillary plant who doesn't actually want the job"

- a thing people said that was wrong and dumb

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

we don't deserve this

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

if the GOP establishment tries to run an independent and ends up putting hillary into power the sheer white heat of anger from the republican base towards them will probably melt the ice caps

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Christie still has a bunch of campaign debt. :ssh:

A good example here of.... The Art of the Deal

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
This is going to be the election where a ding dong who made a cameo in the background of a venture bros villain party destroyed one of the two most powerful political parties on earth

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
trump announces vital acquisition of 400 pound sack of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

SirPablo posted:

So Trump is bringing in a bully to help out.

Christie v. Rubio allows Trump to keep attacking Cruz and Hillary while loving Friend Ben

• Locked thread