Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I wouldn't want to get put on a watch list just to troll cig's twitch chat anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Wafflz posted:

They are probably shadowbanning entire class c networks

which is pretty hilarious

they are going to catch a lot of innocent shitizens in those bans

imperialparadox
Apr 17, 2012

Don't tell me no one has told the girl she isn't exactly human!
I only caught snippets of the show today, but did Ben say that there is an ongoing discussing about the missing seat fiasco for that Xian scout ship...but didn't they also close a thread and ban the OP of that thread for talking about it?

:lesnick:

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

Wafflz posted:

That guy at tentonhammer might do it, he has a healthy hate boner for shitizens.

Forbes as well.

But I would like this to get out of niche of niche if possible. Because drat poo poo would fly if something starting eating into the $$$$$ coming in.
The meltdown would be epic.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

imperialparadox posted:

I only caught snippets of the show today, but did Ben say that there is an ongoing discussing about the missing seat fiasco for that Xian scout ship...but didn't they also close a thread and ban the OP of that thread for talking about it?

Sharkman was being a dink. Ben likes dinks.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

imperialparadox posted:

Apparently they solved the issue. Someone decided they couldn't do 2 seats for the ship so they cut the 2nd seat. But they didn't tell everyone. So, you know, no big deal. It's like when a multi-million dollar NASA probe falls apart, which is also no big deal.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Wafflz posted:

Isn't BinkyATX bootcha's youtube name?

Yes

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Eonwe posted:

They've probably already banned true citizens who they mistakenly identified as goons.

At least they still haven't banned my deep cover account B'Tak.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

So many good monado jokes lost to the ether :(

I was wondering how i didn't get popped til i opened another browser and saw that i was posting only to myself.

fuckers :argh:

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

My name is a trolling word

Eonwe posted:

Not really. Nobody except us watches this pile of poo poo anyway.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
ok then

Only registered members can see post attachments!

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
More jokes about their overspending on trailers and motion graphics at the end. Still needling the critics with false dichotomy sarcasm. I wasn't able to watch all of it but what little I did catch just makes me like Thomas Hennessy all the more.

The "we went to home depot to get the wood to build our own sets" moment is exactly what CIG needs a lot more of.

Thrift-- thrift! It's a virtue, particularly when your money comes from hundreds of thousands of other people. Actions like that show good faith stewardship, a sense of personal integrity-- and what a radical difference it would make if the whole company demonstrated it.

Then again, 'the backers won't know', right?

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

drat Dirty Ape posted:

They've probably already banned true citizens who they mistakenly identified as goons.

At least they still haven't banned my deep cover account B'Tak.

I hope they dont find my alt lethality. I would crushed if I couldnt post anymore.

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

:ssh:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Good, that's the whole point, make enforcement of this bullshit so draconian that they can't do it without friendly fire.

Koil
Jun 24, 2005

two weeks
Star Citizen - A cargo cult of a spaceship game

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

intardnation posted:

I hope they dont find my alt lethality. I would crushed if I couldnt post anymore.

Pretty masterstroke since nobody from CIG monitoring would ever believe you posted your real alt account.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

what
is this real?

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

:psyboom:

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe
I am many many pages back, but had to finish this before catching up. Thanks to whoever suggested this, can't remember who it was. Anyways...

The Port Olisar River Boatmen:

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Berious posted:

Ben is telling us where the chair went. Very tellingly he says they hadn't come up with a function for the copilot.

mixing drinks, obviously.

In *my* airforce at least.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Goons still unaware of chrome DOM inspector in tyool 2016.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Galarox posted:

I am many many pages back, but had to finish this before catching up. Thanks to whoever suggested this, can't remember who it was. Anyways...

Amazing.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Gerblyn posted:

I'm confused, is he saying that the poster must have been Beer in disguise, because only Beer has that level of charisma and ability to speak English?

Well it's true.

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

Happy Sisyphus posted:

what
is this real?

Well I don't know what you are talking about :smuggo:

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

badegakk posted:

I was permabanned for asking if Money's T-shirt has a zipper on its back. :confused: It totally does though!

Yeah, but you thought you meant 'zipper' on his 'back'. They have to ban that filth.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

TTerrible posted:

Goons still unaware of chrome DOM inspector in tyool 2016.

To be fair, I'd bet 90+ percent of the internet isn't aware of it and that is good because it can still be funny.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

hosed up if true

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Galarox posted:

I think it was me. I sugested it after some people requested "Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks" and we discussed wether the cossacks should be CIG staff or goons-catte in classic Bootcha style.

aleksendr fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Feb 26, 2016

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Star Citizen is my favorite game.

I cannot believe that it is still producing this much comedy,

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

quote:

Alpha Patch 2.2.0d has been released to PTU and is now available for player testing. During this initial testing phase, PTU access will be restricted to a small group of players that we will expand on over time. We have also increased the maximum number of players per instance of Crusader from 16 to 24 on the PTU so that we can gather performance data.

Your launcher should show “2.2.0-325088” as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Public.

Please review our current list of 2.2.0 PTU Known Issues FAQ, and take full advantage of our Issue Council area of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.

Important Issues:
The Klaus & Werner ATT4 energy rifle is being awarded to all players on the server.
Using the Holotable in the Revel & York hangar will cause the game client to become unresponsive.
The Gemini LH-86 Combustion Pistol cannot be picked up from players bedroom.
When attempting to pick up the Gemini LH-86 Combustion Pistol, the players arm animation twists in a weird angle.
When the pickup animation is complete, the pistol will remain floating at waist level next to the character.

Updates and Fixes

First Person:
Fixed an issue where the Klaus & Werner ATT4 energy rifle was appearing somewhat untextured.
Added a Outlaw light loadout to Crusader, for players with Wanted Criminal levels.
Players who die in Crusader with at least 1 level of Wanted Criminal, will respawn in the Outlaw light loadout.

Technical:

Fixed several client crashes.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Incredible, thank you.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

are there any actual star citizen fans or are they all meta trolls??

Enot
Feb 18, 2016

Galarox posted:

As a Russian and a SC fan, this painting speaks to me on so many levels

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Galarox posted:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

really good work. Ortwin is my fave.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

Galarox posted:

now do Stenka Razin

e; just saying it's out there

Happy Sisyphus fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Feb 26, 2016

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
SURPRISE!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

It's pretty obvious that this is a pretty bad photoshop. The font doesn't fit and the avatar doesn't have that border around it. I call fake. Sorry brah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

I really want to know what her necklace is and whether she wears it in an attempt to out do Bens Pilgrim Cross or becuase she likes it.

• Locked thread