Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atrus50
Dec 24, 2008
Saint Pablo https://soundcloud.com/segaboyz/kanyewestsaintpablo edited in order from the video rip

edit some custom itunes art from ktt

And something fer the leaks last week

atrus50 fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Feb 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
I don't think ye is as bad as gambino. Ye is literally Jesus Christ returned to earth. I just think that Asian pussy line is bad and gambino level. Go read gambinos lyrics. That's the type of poo poo he pulls.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It works because of the contrast from the previous line and because the song is from the POV of a deranged sex addict

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Gambino made one ablum and then died forever, never to record again. In fact, he only made one song and rapped one line, the asian line that I don't even remember.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
*insert monthly post about how Because the Internet is underrated as all hell*

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Escobarbarian posted:

It works because of the contrast from the previous line and because the song is from the POV of a deranged sex addict

It also doesn't work because it stinks. But I guess it also does work because there's a lot of retards

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

That line does stink but tbh if you type out any rap lyric and read it they all look as bad

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

It also doesn't work because it stinks. But I guess it also does work because there's a lot of retards
it does work, because the preceding line is "chasing love all the bittersweet hours lost." the juxtaposition is hilarious.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
yeah exactly

Dexo posted:

*insert monthly post about how Because the Internet is underrated as all hell*

I went and listened to it again in between my post about it and now and yeah I would say it's actually a good album. Maybe not amazing or whatever but there's a bunch of good tracks and his flow/lyrics really are a huge step up from his previous stuff, although there are still a fair few cringey lines.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Yes but it doesn't work because it sounds retarded

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

The_Rob posted:

Death grips is terrible though

I wouldn't go that far, but honestly the only, ONLY time I ever hear about Death Grips is when white people are talking about them. It's funny to me.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
What's the point in those pictures. Why were they made

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Yes but it doesn't work because it sounds retarded

sorry ur brain is broke

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

You're brain is broke

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

atrus50 posted:

New song coming black tron feat migos

:monocle:

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008

only exists in snippets now https://vid.me/JDVs

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

alansmithee posted:

See that's the thing. Woodrow Wilson was president and had a huge impact on history. Paul McCartney was a dude in a popular boy band. That's the very attitude lots of folks are trying to get away from by dismissing dinosaur rock bands as irrelevant. I'd also argue that the Beatles had very little (to no) impact on most black music, even though they were pretty much entirely derivative of black music at the time. I mean you're kinda proving my point-it's like your saying "rockism is stupid but ROCK!!". I mean how am I "casually" appreciating rap (or house, or r&b, or 2step, or whatever) by not slavishly worshiping the Beatles? If I'm listening to Oasis? Yeah sure, it would probably let me view their work in a different light with some knowledge of them. But there's a whole giant musical legacy that didn't flow from the font of white dude guitars and you can be the least casual dude ever and still not give a gently caress about some rock.

well kanye thinks youre wrong

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
Everything before MBDTF removed from Spotify for everyone else? Did I miss some news? Why would he pull just some of his albums?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Fauxshiz posted:

Everything before MBDTF removed from Spotify for everyone else? Did I miss some news? Why would he pull just some of his albums?
MBDTF and Yeezus will never be for sale or available anywhere other than Tidal

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Fauxshiz posted:

All of the old albums are still there for me.

But, also...........

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Tidal is allegedly getting bought by Samsung so maybe it'll stop being an incompetently-run piece of poo poo

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
Okay i can search for the albums but if i just go to his artist page i don't get a 'see all albums' button. Just spotify fuckery I guess, thankfully. I finally caved and got the Tidal free trial a few days ago and both the album and service were disappointing.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/703446573552967680

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Looking forward to that changing no less than twice before it comes out

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
i hope this one sticks

edit: or he can do a chiptune gospel album and call it Sega Genesis

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

thats amazing

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
i pray to god he keeps that title for the final album

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

oh my god I love kanye

e: no lie I had a TG16 as a kid and blazing lazers was my favorite game too

d0s fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Feb 27, 2016

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

kanye please

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

bleep bloop Yeezus please

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

he needs to go full backpack and make an album with del where every song is about samurai shodown and poo poo

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

ultralight beam is a good song i should go listen to it *ends up listening to the entire album again*

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

man I sure love it when this dude mentions some nerdy thing he likes and every forum devoted to that thing turns into barely concealed stormfront for the day (I'm big into old games as a hobby)

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I would pay so much money to watch the reaction if Kanye released a chip tunes album or something similar.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

maybe it's the soundtrack to his mom going to heaven video game.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

ruddiger posted:

I wouldn't go that far, but honestly the only, ONLY time I ever hear about Death Grips is when white people are talking about them. It's funny to me.

Same thing with run the jewels, and Joey bada$$

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
please someone hurry up and make the only good kanye west song by mashing gold digger together with the keeping up with the kardashians theme

then we can be done with these stupid retards and move on to the next group, right?

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
? What? Kanye is literally an immortal Jesus figure. Imo you're living at (at least) half of your level.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

ultralight beam is a good song i should go listen to it *ends up listening to the entire album again*

Yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

HorseRenoir posted:

Tidal is allegedly getting bought by Samsung so maybe it'll stop being an incompetently-run piece of poo poo

I wish theyd merge with spotify or something and compete with apple music do we really need 3 streaming services

• Locked thread