Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i might start up Uncharted 2: Drake's Big Treasure Hunt again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fantasy Life after a gaming hiatus.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

No Such Thing posted:

it is a true successor to ecco the dolphin in every sense of that sentiment.

I never got to play Ecco as a kid, is there a moment in that game where you turn from "hey that's sweet, look at all the pretty fish dancing around" to "DROP MORE RUBBERY MEAT PLEASE"?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm going on a date.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Mabe Minecraft, maybe SF5... We'll see.

What's your CFN.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

I'm going on a date.

*sitting alone and getting really excited and jumping onto my keyboard, spilling beer all over my sweatpants* WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE MAN. WHATS HIS loving NAME LMFAOOOOOOO

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Adlai Stevenson posted:

I never got to play Ecco as a kid, is there a moment in that game where you turn from "hey that's sweet, look at all the pretty fish dancing around" to "DROP MORE RUBBERY MEAT PLEASE"?

no but both get really weird and dark and difficult.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

What's your CFN.
My what.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Capcom fight network ID.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have no idea.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

In Training posted:

*sitting alone and getting really excited and jumping onto my keyboard, spilling beer all over my sweatpants* WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE MAN. WHATS HIS loving NAME LMFAOOOOOOO

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I have no idea.

It's what you typed in the first time you played. It's how they handle the cross platform stuff. I'm playing SFV now, we could battle.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

It's what you typed in the first time you played. It's how they handle the cross platform stuff. I'm playing SFV now, we could battle.

Oh probably VER0NiKA but I don't know how to play, I'd mostly just be going in the practice mode and trying to get used to Teh Sticks again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Oh probably VER0NiKA but I don't know how to play, I'd mostly just be going in the practice mode and trying to get used to Teh Sticks again.

That's cool, I'm not very good either.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't even know which character I want to play other than I like R. Mika because she's a pro wrestler.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

rediscover posted:

I'm going on a date.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Mods: let's have it so that anyone who posts about going on a date or whatever is probated. It's off topic, and frankly, no one cares. Anyone can have sex. Cavemen had sex. But only a small percentage of humanity will ever know the joys of completing dark souls on a Friday night.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Mods: let's have it so that anyone who posts about going on a date or whatever is probated. It's off topic, and frankly, no one cares. Anyone can have sex. Cavemen had sex. But only a small percentage of humanity will ever know the joys of completing dark souls on a Friday night.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

100% agreed.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It turns out all I played was SFV whoops

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Spent Friday night collecting Riddler trophies. I'm going to have sex tonight though.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Spent Friday night collecting Riddler trophies. I'm going to have sex tonight though.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
i'm catching up on old fps games. just finished Quake II.

don't know whether i should start Dark Forces, Deus Ex, or AvP 2000 next.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fiction posted:

No but the game progresses at a decent pace so I might buy DLC/download neat stuff from the workshop soon

i played it for 5 hours and think ive seen 99 percent of the base game.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

mycophobia posted:

I've been wanting to play these because I really enjoyed SIGN and want to see the continuation of the story, I just haven't gotten around to it in the 10+ years since it aired lol

I recommend them. They're frustrating in the early going because every other hit is a miss due to accuracy, but the story is interesting and the gameplay is too

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I watched the adobe twitch channel and drew instead of gaming but then I bought Stardew Valley because I watched someone playing it whilst I took a poo poo and now I'm about to play it. lmfao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Downloading Pokemon red the moment I get home

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I had a poo poo day at work so I put in Endless Ocean on a whim and chilled for about an hour or two.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Well I watched the adobe twitch channel and drew instead of gaming but then I bought Stardew Valley because I watched someone playing it whilst I took a poo poo and now I'm about to play it. lmfao

Its extremely chill

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The controls are bothering me so far but it's pretty epic to play a HarvMoon game in Glorious 1080p.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Nice try.. Not even going to entertain this BS honestly.. But after wards I went and hung out with my bro and played Bloodborne

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I am really liking Stardew Valley. Chill farming games and coffee makes for a good weekend gaming session.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

Bolverkur posted:

I am really liking Stardew Valley. Chill farming games and coffee makes for a good weekend gaming session.

I vowed to not buy any more games until I finish a couple more but dammit I want this now...

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
i did some dumb animation stuff and then i tried to see how far i can get in llamatron on one credit because continues are for kids

i'm nowhere near wave 100 but every time i play i get a little further. baby steeeps

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
are there any good knockoff ps3 controllers ? with triggers instead of l2 and r2 buttons i mean. id rather not buy an official one cos they break, id rather pay less for something that will break instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

The Kins posted:

i did some dumb animation stuff and then i tried to see how far i can get in llamatron on one credit because continues are for kids

i'm nowhere near wave 100 but every time i play i get a little further. baby steeeps

I like your attitude friend but that game looks like hot garbage