Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lurking Haro posted:

At which end of the bus do red and blue respectively sit?

Depends on how fast the bus is going, but it's a safe bet blue would be in front of you and red would be behind you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Heroes of the storm is Blizzards "me too!" answer to the moba genre. ~Hardcore~ moba nerds laugh at its simplified mechanics and general streamlining. As a result, it's not nearly as big as the other entries in the genre. In the game, you can get various different portraits that show up by your name. They have no effect on any in game functions, they cannot be traded between characters (and are therefor valueless), and are generally only seen in the ~30 seconds where you're loading into a match. Unfortunately, Blizzard has released some portraits that not every person can hope to collect. Cue the manbaby whining:

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/47t99w/heroes_of_the_dorm_2016_ingame_player_portrait/

This is amazing :allears:

E: Oh, the post was edited out :(

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
http://i.imgur.com/JA3eATL.webm

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

While this is amazing, it's a half second too short to catch the stick coming back and whacking him in the head.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Lurking Haro posted:

At which end of the bus do red and blue respectively sit?

Green and gold sit wherever the hell they want.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Depends on how fast the bus is going, but it's a safe bet blue would be in front of you and red would be behind you.

:golfclap:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Boat posted:

While this is amazing, it's a half second too short to catch the stick coming back and whacking him in the head.

It misses
https://vine.co/v/ivaVzdu6HgU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Heroes of the storm is Blizzards "me too!" answer to the moba genre. ~Hardcore~ moba nerds laugh at its simplified mechanics and general streamlining. As a result, it's not nearly as big as the other entries in the genre. In the game, you can get various different portraits that show up by your name. They have no effect on any in game functions, they cannot be traded between characters (and are therefor valueless), and are generally only seen in the ~30 seconds where you're loading into a match. Unfortunately, Blizzard has released some portraits that not every person can hope to collect. Cue the manbaby whining:

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/47t99w/heroes_of_the_dorm_2016_ingame_player_portrait/

Oh, word?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
God that whole post was so so loving sad. Jesus what a terrible life that guy must have.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

HEY NONG MAN posted:

God that whole post was so so loving sad. Jesus what a terrible life that guy must have.

Correction- what a loving comfortable life that guy must have to believe that this matters. I can almost smell the lack of rent payments in the words of that post.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I assume the worst and presume he uses a pizza box as a plate, a chair, and a toilet.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

HEY NONG MAN posted:

I assume the worst and presume he uses a pizza box as a plate, a chair, and a toilet.

Possibly the same pizza box, and not necessarily in that order.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I was expecting something more like him breaking the entire branch off, honestly.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Something, something, pussy joke.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Canemacar posted:

Something, something, pussy joke.

It's called "scissoring"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ante posted:

It's called "scissoring"

:thurman:

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

What is the age of this person????

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

mds2 posted:

What is the age of this person????

He simultaneously looks like a husky buzz cutted 12 year old and a god damned 100 year old man that watched Cocoon too many times.

Jaramin
Oct 20, 2010

Tony Phillips posted:

He simultaneously looks like a husky buzz cutted 12 year old and a god damned 100 year old man that watched Cocoon too many times.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I think he might be wearing some kind of stocking to obscure his identity on the internet.
Or he's just very unfortunate looking.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

He's just from the midwest.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Or he's just very unfortunate looking.

Snapchat A Titty posted:

He's just from the midwest.

But you repeat yourselves.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Tony Phillips posted:

Oh thank god it's not just me who tought that. I swear when he sits up at the end he goes from bald young man to white haired octogenarian.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Memento posted:

But you repeat yourselves.

HEY! :argh: it's true tho

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Stringbean posted:

My wife sees blue and white, my daughter and I see black and gold.

I hate this and you by extension.

I see a shirt.

I'm also profoundly colorblind. If you asked me to tell you the colors, I can only speculate. I'd go with shirt colored.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

mostlygray posted:

I see a shirt.

I'm also profoundly colorblind. If you asked me to tell you the colors, I can only speculate. I'd go with shirt colored.

What's it like being a dog irl?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
don't go out dressed like that if you don't want to get poked
Link has blood but the guy looks like he'll be okay but maybe with a fear of ghosts

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!

Catching up with about 15 pages of this thread, so forgive me if this has been pointed out (I did a quick sift through the past 10 pages and may have overlooked it) -- the woman in the top picture is British comedian Julia Davies, and the guy on the left in the bottom picture is her husband, Julian Barrett, another comedian (sat next to Noel Fielding).

No idea what show this is captured from, but my guess is the entire thing is being played for laughs (unless you guys already know this, and/or I've misidentified the woman, and the schadenfraudy is on me :blush:)

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Ms Boods posted:

Catching up with about 15 pages of this thread, so forgive me if this has been pointed out (I did a quick sift through the past 10 pages and may have overlooked it) -- the woman in the top picture is British comedian Julia Davies, and the guy on the left in the bottom picture is her husband, Julian Barrett, another comedian (sat next to Noel Fielding).

No idea what show this is captured from, but my guess is the entire thing is being played for laughs (unless you guys already know this, and/or I've misidentified the woman, and the schadenfraudy is on me :blush:)

That woman is Chelsea Handler.

EDIT: I just looked up Julia Davies. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to diagnose you with Face Blindness.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Ms Boods posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6S3XibYYjQ

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!
Fair dos!

I stand corrected :eng101:

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Tony Phillips posted:

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Not as much what happened as where this is going:

PhoenixShen posted:

Today's bread bounty. An Italian bread recipe from Da Gemma in Amalfi Italty. Prettiest loaves I've made to date.

PhoenixShen posted:

I don't understand what that means? Please explain?

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

She has an interesting interviewing style. Would love to see her interview Richard Ayoade. That would be either extremely entertaining or excruciatingly awkward or both. :stwoon:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

yea the style called we talked about everything before the cameros got turned on

shes top notch tho

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

amityville anus posted:

don't go out dressed like that if you don't want to get poked
Link has blood but the guy looks like he'll be okay but maybe with a fear of ghosts

Big load of pics.
https://www.facebook.com/daviniphotography/media_set?set=a.1683258705280576.1073741863.100007893880732&type=3

(A decent number of them include a load of blood though not really gory.)

Dude owns.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
This is a great shot

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
That sure is a young person starting to assault an old person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

FAROOQ posted:

That sure is a young person starting to assault an old person.

Klan members aren't people.