Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the SC primary?
Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Martin O'Malley
Willie Wilson
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

smg77 posted:

You know millenials are serious when they are canceling their Tidal accounts to send even more of their allowance money to Bernie.

Man I had to google that and I'm a millenial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GrizzlyCow posted:

It's weird to just assert they're together because of political reasons.

imo its his hot rear end in a top hat

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

If she divorced him now, who would she marry?

Michelle Obama. Really shore up the Black woman and LGBT vote.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

GrizzlyCow posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFCwENJk9Gc&t=36s

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Bad Caller posted:

Man I had to google that and I'm a millenial

Before tonight I had never run across anybody who admitted to having a Tidal account but I've seen a couple people at r/s4p say they are canceling their accounts to send more money. So far nobody is canceling their Netflix account.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

GrizzlyCow posted:

brb, going to go update my fanfiction

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/47utlm/friendy_reminder_if_cynicism_starts_to_take_over/

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/47yo56/rochester_and_sc_results_megathread/

:coolspot: :bern101: :coolspot:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

smg77 posted:

Before tonight I had never run across anybody who admitted to having a Tidal account but I've seen a couple people at r/s4p say they are canceling their accounts to send more money. So far nobody is canceling their Netflix account.

Thats when you know they're serious!!!

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Lol wait do ppl in here think that the primary is over on super tuesday?

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Mods please change the title of the Bernie thread to "went to IKEA and bought some meatballs and stuff"

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Skyl3lazer posted:

When you're down by 500+ delegates and are getting crushed by 10+ points across the country then yes it is over.

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

axeil posted:

When you're down by 500+ delegates and are getting crushed by 10+ points across the country then yes it is over.

Bernie will take this to a brokered convention and win the nomination with the support of the superdelegates.

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx

GrizzlyCow posted:

It's weird to just assert they're together because of political reasons.

Not that weird if you're feasting on decade-old Republican attacks on Hillary that have been reheated and served up by the BernieBros.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
In a surprise twist, Donald Trump will choose Sanders to be his VP.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

Bernie will take this to a brokered convention and win the nomination with the support of the superdelegates.

:toxx:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Skyl3lazer posted:

With margins like these, Bernie will be toast on Tuesday in the delegate math.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

smg77 posted:

lmao at anyone who pays for Tidal or Netflix in 2016

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Concerned Citizen posted:

Jake Tapper just said on CNN that it is likely that Sanders will win the majority of states on super tuesday. This is the 2nd dumbest thing I've heard on cable news tonight.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
So what happened, did Hillary lose?

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Mitt Romney posted:

Jake Tapper just said on CNN that it is likely that Sanders will win the majority of states on super tuesday. This is the 2nd dumbest thing I've heard on cable news tonight.

Trump and Hillary are both right when they poo poo on the media.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
there is no sadder scene than this dude just piling sacks of frozen meatballs into his FRAKTA bag thinkin his thougts about the remnants of the sanders campaign. :smith:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Mitt Romney posted:

I'm guessing the dumbest was saying Hillary was wrong to run up the score?

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Concerned Citizen posted:

Not really, no. There are still a lot up for grabs afterwards. Hillary will do well, however.

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
It's really weird and very concerning that this is the fourth state where the Dem turnout is much lower than the Republican's turnout for the primary.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

smg77 posted:

You know millenials are serious when they are canceling their Tidal accounts to send even more of their allowance money to Bernie.

the gently caress is Tidal?

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Microwaves Mom posted:

Serious talk, I'd be fine with a divorcee with no marriage as president.
Even a female one.

Yeah, but what percentage of America wouldn't? It's really lovely to say, but the most politically expedient thing for her to do is to not be divorced.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Luckyellow posted:

It's really weird and very concerning that this is the fourth state where the Dem turnout is much lower than the Republican's turnout for the primary.

1) GOP State
2) Uncompetitive primary

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Yudo posted:

Not really, no. There are still a lot up for grabs afterwards. Hillary will do well, however.

With margins similar to these in most southern Super Tuesday states, Hillary will be up around 170 delegates. That would require Bernie to win all remaining states by an average of 6 points. In other words, it's over.

Proportional allocation strikes again!

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

My Imaginary GF posted:

A new way to listen to music.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

FourLeaf posted:

lmao at anyone who pays for Tidal or Netflix in 2016

i just bang this check who has a netflix account, like, once a monthish, and she lets me use hers.

Why the gently caress would you pay for netflix these days?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

A new way to listen to music.

what, like youtube?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My Imaginary GF posted:

It's Spotify for audiophiles, which is to say, huge marks with too much money

So, it's Spotify but twice as much

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Zoran posted:

I'm guessing the dumbest was saying Hillary was wrong to run up the score?

Yup.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

what, like youtube?

It's a music service for people who think Spotify is for old people.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Luckyellow posted:

part of that was until post Nevada the republican primary was still very contested, whereas in places that aren't YCS or Reddit Hillary has looked very inevitable

however that's not enough to explain all of it and the Dems need to run a very coordinated GOTV effort. if they get complacent that's a problem.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

My Imaginary GF posted:

what, like youtube?

Think of it as the Hummer of streaming services.

meristem
Oct 2, 2010
I HAVE THE ETIQUETTE OF STIFF AND THE PERSONALITY OF A GIANT CUNT.

Yoshifan823 posted:

Yeah, but what percentage of America wouldn't? It's really lovely to say, but the most politically expedient thing for her to do is to not be divorced.
Well, she could divorce him after she wins?

I have a serious question. If Bernie concedes the primary early, will we still get the debates? Because I'd still like the debates.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

smg77 posted:

It's a music service for people who think Spotify is for old people.
lol

kids are dumb

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
When I think Audiophile Listening Experience, I think streaming music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

When I think Audiophile Listening Experience, I think streaming music.

When I think Audiophile Listening Experience, I think of objectively lovely media like vinyl because audiophiles are dumb as rocks

• Locked thread