Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Vic Berger is doing God's work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004
Heh, CNN is all over this David Duke thing.
Donald didn't answer the loaded question in the way he was suppose to.
Big shocker.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Dahn posted:

Big shocker.

lol "TRUMP REFUSES TO DISAVOW KKK"

french lies
Apr 16, 2008

Dahn posted:

Big shocker.
Another news cycle dominated. All according to keikaku..

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Joementum posted:

*extremely Hans Schultz voice*

White supremacists? I know nothing..... nnaaaaaaaassssiiiiiinnngggggg....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LvixzlG-w4

loving interviewer

"but like...the KKK...oh shucks you know nevermind"

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Cruz already proved you can get away with doing that when they tried and failed to hammer him on speaking at the death to gays rally.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

baw posted:

loving interviewer
Have some respect, that's the lead singer of Tears for Fears.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

baw posted:

loving interviewer

"but like...the KKK...oh shucks you know nevermind"

These people are so bad at their jobs. How do you not ask a simple question?

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Adar posted:

In principle, they have to vote for him. In practice, they can change their own rules and none of the rules actually mean anything if enough people don't want them to, but presumably, the majority of Trumperista delegates at the convention will be actual Ron Paul Trump supporters.

Would they be? Aren't delegates party elite in many cases? I thought that was central to the ratfucking plan since as soon as a delegate becomes unbound, s/he is far more likely to vote for a non-Trump.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
lol what you doin' Don
https://twitter.com/JTSantucci/status/703960209283153925

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Naet posted:

These people are so bad at their jobs. How do you not ask a simple question?

This whole election is more of an indictment of the fourth estate than anything. The difference between the questions that got asked to Sen. Sanders and Sec. Clinton and the questions asked at republican debates are disgusting, the GOP is basically allowed to get off scot-free without explaining anything. They blatantly dodge questions, they give non-answers, and a lot of times they just say whatever the hell they want anyway. If Trump is still getting these kinds of passes in the general because he brings in the ratings we very well may just have to accept President Trump, because news companies are about bringing in ad revenue, not informing you.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Cruz just said Trump works with the mob on This Week

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Make The South Rise Again

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Trump may have just stumped himself on this one.

He's got about 4hours max to get out of this, or those endorsements are going to dry up real fast and Rubio and Kasich have a real way back in the game.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

lamentable dustman posted:

Cruz just said Trump works with the mob on This Week

the greatest election

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

breaklaw posted:

He's got about 4hours max to get out of this, or those endorsements are going to dry up real fast and Rubio and Kasich have a real way back in the game.

lol, get a load of this guy.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

breaklaw posted:

lol okay. Nothing matters.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

breaklaw posted:

Nothing matters.

I'd be more inclined to agree with you if Trump had said, "David Duke? I love that guy. I have many friends who are wizards. Great people. Wonderful people. I shouldn't say this, but they are. They're tremendous."

But even then... nothing matters.

edit:

I think one of the things helping Trump is the inability to mock him at this stage. Political satire of Trump is terrible because he's too easy to imitate and you can't outcrazy him. It's like Tina Fey's latest go at Sarah Palin -- not clever, not funny, and not instructive. How do you write satire in a post-satire world?

i am the bird fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Feb 28, 2016

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

breaklaw posted:

That, or CNN pussies out and starts backing away from the story.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

All the other republicans are just jealous that they aren't getting the white extremist vote

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
David Duke is a party actor and the party decides

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

DaveWoo posted:

Hahaha, holy poo poo. Record time on the backtrack.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Maybe nothing matters to the voters, the Trump faithful, but people like Nikki Haley who said she would support him if he wins won't be so quick to just laugh this one off.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
You guys know Texas is voting in two days, right?

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

breaklaw posted:

Nothing can stump the Trump right now.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
This Christie interview on G-Steph is magical. They keep running a clip of him three weeks ago explaining why TRUMP is retarded and then basically force him to disavow himself.

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
It's really weird that Trump didn't disavow him when he already did earlier. Would've been v simple

My guess is he somehow didn't realise who they were talking about and his pride wouldn't let him walk back when he did

It won't matter though, if anything a lot of voters will just blame the media

french lies
Apr 16, 2008
This just amounts to more free press for the Donald and CNN will emerge as the losing part of the exchange before the weekend is over. Just watch.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Zohar posted:

It's really weird that Trump didn't disavow him when he already did earlier. Would've been v simple

My guess is he somehow didn't realise who they were talking about and his pride wouldn't let him walk back when he did

It won't matter though, if anything a lot of voters will just blame the media

He's going for that klansman vote in the GOP. Great for the primary, problematic in the general. Problems are made to be solved!

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

If the people who supported Trump gave a single flying gently caress about traditional news outlets they likely would have done it by now

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Xenophon posted:

Meg Whitman, the former HP CEO who spent $144 million of her own money to lose the California governorship to Jerry Brown by double digits, was also Christie's campaign finance co-chair. She had this to say about his endorsement of Donald Trump:

:qq:

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

quote:

John Kasich predicts Donald Trump will sweep all 12 of the Super Tuesday states this week -- but the Ohio governor believes a strong showing in his home state next month will provide the boost he needs to capture the GOP nomination.

:negative:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

DaveWoo posted:

Well poo poo. Thought that might take a bit longer.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx

breaklaw posted:

Well poo poo. Thought that might take a bit longer.

:smug:

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

The news media is powerless against trump because he brings them ad revenue. They ain't got poo poo on King Kong.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

As a minion of Satan who personally feeds off of the delusions of Cruz, Kaisch, and Carson that they will be president if they just keep on campaigning a few weeks more, just a little while longer: OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAH

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I wonder if Donald will use his rally in Huntsville, AL today to publicly disavow the KKK....

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

CNN is gonna get destroyed.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Refusing to explicitly disavow the KKK two days before the Republican primaries in multiple southern states, oh no whatever will Trump do to recover from this?

Give me a break. It would be great if Trump got taken down for good by David Duke, of all people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Trump proves once again to be the most compassionate and inclusive candidate in either party by refusing to bow to media pressure to disavow marginalized group shunned by polite society

• Locked thread