Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biscuit Hider
Apr 12, 2005

Biscuit Hider
Warrior is pretty drat fun, I like this class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luffles
Jul 25, 2007

The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame
Any class particularly lenient on high ping?

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

im dumb as hell also on orwin. i will kill quake when i hit 45

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
Basically what it's like sitting in CTS listening to everyone else play (because I can't log in):

Kimsemus fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Feb 28, 2016

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I always mute people and listen to music anyway

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Eonwe posted:

I always mute people and listen to music anyway

you son of a bitch!!!

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Luffles posted:

Any class particularly lenient on high ping?
Up to 200 all classes are reasonably playable. If you still doubt yourself or your situation is much much worse, squishy evasiona-based classes are a no, so you're left with Berserker or Valkyrie/Warrior.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

lewtt posted:

tldr:

1. daum puts up servers
2. daum confuses the separate serendia instances; it is actually located on the orwen server when it is LISTED on the edan server
3. orwen serendia was actually ios serendia
4. we all get disconnected and find our characters on orwen
5. did a lovely poll of 20ish people currently on mumble to see if who wanted to go back and we decided orwen
6. the end

we're sticking here with 25/30 (so far) of the people that posted for headstart, so i'm gonna assume hyc is in his own solo/duo splinter

i never trusted the government anyway

SO THE PEOPLE WILL BE CONFORMED AND CONTROLLED BY THE FEW MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES? I SAY NO. I SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. TO HELL WITH THE 1%.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if Bernie wants me to roll on Edan then I think I have to

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Eonwe posted:

if Bernie wants me to roll on Edan then I think I have to

I am taking the wheel. Rolling Edan when I get in. To hell with the 1%. If they can't be bothered to move to the correct loving server then gently caress em. I be running dis poo poo now.

- Potato Farmer's Union President Nominee 2016.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013

Eltoasto posted:

The endgame is grinding mobs

This truly is the Ultima Online successor we've been waiting 19 years for.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

To you 25 fucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyx4v1QFzhQ

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Down with the 1%.

Mayne
Mar 22, 2008

To crooked eyes truth may wear a wry face.
Does anyone here have that 7day trial to spare? I really want to try this game.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist

thank you for your service

Biscuit Hider
Apr 12, 2005

Biscuit Hider

LooKMaN posted:

Does anyone here have that 7day trial to spare? I really want to try this game.

We don't get our guest passes until like March 3rd. Remind me then I'll toss you one.

Biscuit Hider
Apr 12, 2005

Biscuit Hider
Also, how do I get into the goon guild on Orwen?

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Hybridfusion posted:

Wait till we get an opening, then whisper stormgale or lewtt

Codekeeper
Feb 10, 2013

Innocence proves nothing.

Hybridfusion posted:

In general chat, ask when we're getting the preorder bonuses.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

lewtt posted:

thank you for your service

What happens next will shock you.

:nws: ti mg]http://i.imgur.com/KxTtJtq.jpg[/tim

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Last time I dropped that bomb I sent it at Derek Smart.

I can't tell you how proud I am to have taken those pictures in person. I did great things for my country.

SirBuddha
Aug 20, 2006

lewtt posted:

tldr:

1. daum puts up servers
2. daum confuses the separate serendia instances; it is actually located on the orwen server when it is LISTED on the edan server
3. orwen serendia was actually ios serendia
4. we all get disconnected and find our characters on orwen
5. did a lovely poll of 20ish people currently on mumble to see if who wanted to go back and we decided orwen
6. the end

we're sticking here with 25/30 (so far) of the people that posted for headstart, so i'm gonna assume hyc is in his own solo/duo splinter

i never trusted the government anyway

Who do i need to gently caress for an invite?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
truly a hero for are country

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
if i was going to play this game, i think id join the american splinter on edan just saying

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

SirBuddha posted:

Who do i need to gently caress for an invite?

message me or lewtt in game

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Pews posted:

7 day temporary dye lol why does that even exist in the first place

So you can play a sub to keep it around so their dye system, which is intricate and cool, works.

Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013
tbh I like the idea of accidentally landing on the RP server and staying there

ln206
Sep 29, 2014
Pre-order package's items can only be used once?

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Drinkfist posted:

Last time I dropped that bomb I sent it at Derek Smart.

I can't tell you how proud I am to have taken those pictures in person. I did great things for my country.

The hero we deserve

Biscuit Hider
Apr 12, 2005

Biscuit Hider
When you gotta poo poo, you gotta poo poo

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

When you buy poo poo, you get poo poo

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I went out to dinner tonight at chili's and got some steak and shrimp fajitas and multiple presidente magaritas. It cost me 30 Bucks. I could have that meal for three days in a row and hit the arcade next door with my remaining 10 dollars and play some Gauntlet Legends for a few hours.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I told all you fuckers daum loving sucked

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I saw in the paper today that Home Depot was having a sale on lumber. For 30 dollars I could build a shoddy wall of plywood and for 20 bucks I could buy a few buckets of paint and draw a picture of a street on it and drag it out late at night into the middle of the road and watch a car hit it. Then with my remaining 50 dollars ill grease the cop that took issue with my mischief and go home with a laugh.

sinewave
Aug 29, 2005

space face

Drinkfist posted:

I saw in the paper today that Home Depot was having a sale on lumber. For 30 dollars I could build a shoddy wall of plywood and for 20 bucks I could buy a few buckets of paint and draw a picture of a street on it and drag it out late at night into the middle of the road and watch a car hit it. Then with my remaining 50 dollars ill grease the cop that took issue with my mischief and go home with a laugh.

I got a horse whistle, but I hear it also makes a great butt plug. Will write back with details once they unlock character creation in the head start I paid for.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I once had a high school crush long ago with a girl named Alice but she got mixed up with drugs and I saw her standing near the bus stop down the street yesterday. I wonder if she would suck my dick and finger my rear end in a top hat for 100 bucks.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I saw in that same paper today that Sears was having a sale on spark plugs for 7 bucks. I could buy ten of those fuckers and a 30 dollar craftsman tool set and use the hammer to break the spark plugs for the ceramics and smash out the back windows of those fucks down the street that wrote "Trump for President" on their cars. Then spend the night in a cell high fiving some cops and making new friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spidergoats
May 20, 2001
Anyone who bought this instead of $100 of Star Citizen ships hosed up.