Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0sDCB6i-Q4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right

xsf421 posted:

Their org has been putting them up in a hotel in Vegas with a dedicated practice room for something like 9 months now.

That seems like an expensive way to do things.

Goofballs posted:

how many maps deep are they?

This game on mirage is the first map of C9 vs Renegades.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Renegades org must be totally mad to do that, I heard that vegas hotels are cheaper because they want you to gamble but still, why not rent a house

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I believe Ryu is calling for c9 right now.

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

Photex posted:

Ryu is a cool and good dude, but I only see Stunna behind them.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Who picked the map?

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

Goofballs posted:

Who picked the map?

renegades

soooo

rip

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Photex posted:

You mean stunna right? Ryu isn't with c9..

Google Butt fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Feb 28, 2016

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

starting ctside, this could be interesting is renagades dont gently caress it up

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0sDCB6i-Q4

thats kinda funny.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

loving great av/name combo.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Lmao stew has peeked and died while reloading twice this map

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im watching the hltv scorebot and this is embarrasingly close for both sides

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Katana Gomai posted:

That's not true. I switch between my main and a smurf account and I have to use the mobile auth on my main every time. It works like that for browsers (but not always) but not the actual Steam client.

uhhhh i meant if you just use one steam account and click "save password"

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

I literally posted this same post at the top of this page.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Yeah but he did it without the epic and hilarious head horse meme snipe

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009
Apparently, all four NA teams were randomly placed in the same group for the major, so two are guaranteed to make it out of groups!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Suran37 posted:

Apparently, all four NA teams were randomly placed in the same group for the major, so two are guaranteed to make it out of groups!

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Suran37 posted:

Fairly certain it's just a joke. /r/globaloffensive is rabid for fluff like this.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah here is the tweet that's fueling these rumors: https://twitter.com/StrikerHLTVorg/status/704086362165788676

apparently people don't know what "seed pools" are. shows u the average iq of a cs player :classiclol:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Demostrs posted:

yeah here is the tweet that's fueling these rumors: https://twitter.com/StrikerHLTVorg/status/704086362165788676

apparently people don't know what "seed pools" are. shows u the average iq of a cs player :classiclol:
ee: I have the IQ of a goldfish.

symbolic fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Feb 29, 2016

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

symbolic posted:

I really want to believe this is either fake or they'll reshuffle, because both group 2 and group 4 are so tilted in one direction, it's unfair.

SEED POOLS. NOT GROUPS. PLEASE. I BEG U.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Demostrs posted:

SEED POOLS. NOT GROUPS. PLEASE. I BEG U.
Well I feel pretty stupid, confusing the two. gently caress.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

symbolic posted:

ee: I have the IQ of a goldfish.

lmfao

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
I don't pretend to know how all the seeding and placement of people work in these things, which teams are able to make it out of groups for those fabulous stickers is pretty much my main concern. Already got a setup planned for my UMP:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

nftyw posted:

I don't pretend to know how all the seeding and placement of people work in these things, which teams are able to make it out of groups for those fabulous stickers is pretty much my main concern. Already got a setup planned for my UMP:

It took me a minute, but I must say, that's pretty clever.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

nftyw posted:

A+

But no one will get it.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
Mongolz visas approved for Katowice :getin:

Stumbletron fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Feb 29, 2016

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I'm taking another break from CS, bye.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Demostrs posted:

Figures. Idiots in this game. AS EXHIBIT A) Xen's gameplay in Inferno will show u

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Is anyone else unable to access their replays? Wanted to download my latest demo last night and nothing shows up.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

So I deranked because I TK'd that guy yesterday. The quality of games at MG2 is so, so much worse than at MGE.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I've been at MGE ever since the mass deranks.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I want my feathers back

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

I'm still poo poo at the game and still nova and everyone at the same rank as me seems just as poo poo as they were before the patch so I'm not convinced anything happened.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Pretty sure we're all, from the bottom to the top of the ranks, poo poo

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I honestly don't gaf about being good at this game, but having a bird on my .jpg is very important to me

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I assume the matches from the weekend are hosted somewhere? I watched a lot of Saturday but missed yesterday entirel. Were there any particular battles that stood out from yesterdayI should watch

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

I lost a Silver 5 game last night and couldn't understand how I was playing so badly until I woke up this morning to a stonking hangover and a pile of empty beer cans next to my PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Bohemian Nights posted:

Pretty sure we're all, from the bottom to the top of the ranks, poo poo

Different types of poo poo is all. I'm like a blue raspberry flavor.