Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The site's been down for a few hours, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

working fine for me

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
working fine for me as well. trying to figure out if I'm going to potentially jeopardize my ability to close the 9c gap on a bunch of the 91c TRUMP.YES/RUBIO.NOs I have in VA by flipping them throughout today and tomorrow

SHINEBLOCKA
Oct 17, 2009

I've got it in for your girlf
Which bet do y'all like better? Clinton in Colorado or Trump in Minnesota?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

trump

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Weird, site won't load for me on my laptop. Tried clearin' cookies and poo poo. Oh well, I'm about to hop on a plane anyways, I'm sure it's just an issue with the funky foreign wi-fi.

Also, seriously, thanks thread for the heads up about COCAUCUS. I'm basically guaranteed to be even or up come super Tuesday (from a -200 deficit).

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

a cop posted:

Weird, site won't load for me on my laptop. Tried clearin' cookies and poo poo. Oh well, I'm about to hop on a plane anyways, I'm sure it's just an issue with the funky foreign wi-fi.

Also, seriously, thanks thread for the heads up about COCAUCUS. I'm basically guaranteed to be even or up come super Tuesday (from a -200 deficit).

The Colorado Crew always makes money.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

I will murder for an Oklahoma poll though to get my CO and OK 1/2 punch right

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Trump MN has been creeping downward. Time to buy at .68 imo

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Aliquid posted:

I'm buying at .69.....

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Aliquid posted:

Yeah, there's no polls but if the trends hold as they have everywhere else, he's gonna kill it there.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

a cop posted:

I'm buying at .69.....

plenty of Rubio Nos at 69 rn

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

plenty of Rubio Nos at 69 rn

Ah thanks I'm on mobile!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Nebraska trading at Hillary .73, Bernie .41. Y'all know the drill.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Aliquid posted:

Nebraska trading at Hillary .73, Bernie .41. Y'all know the drill.

Tell me the drill! I've barely been following the democratic races.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Adar posted:

Cruz.No.Tx will be super profitable for about an hour and a half on Tuesday night.

Unless Cruz outperforms somewhere.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

a cop posted:

Tell me the drill! I've barely been following the democratic races.

With those prices (no longer available) you could buy No on both for a guaranteed profit.

SHINEBLOCKA
Oct 17, 2009

I've got it in for your girlf
I never see viable arbitrage on that site

SHINEBLOCKA has issued a correction as of 22:26 on Feb 28, 2016

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Vox Nihili posted:

Unless Cruz outperforms somewhere.

As the resident Cruz bull for most of the past three months, that won't be happening.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

OK I'm back in with my free $20 matching funds. What does everyone think about the Great Unknown Caucus in Minnesota?

Adar posted:

As the resident Cruz bull for most of the past three months, that won't be happening.

Probably not, but the polling in Texas has been so incredibly Cruz-favorable recently that I'm not sure we'll get a big swing unless Cruz appears to be collapsing completely.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Vox Nihili posted:

OK I'm back in with my free $20 matching funds. What does everyone think about the Great Unknown Caucus in Minnesota?
Welcome back! Minnesota gave Santorum a decisive win there over Romney so I'm bullish on Trump here.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
I bet Trump YES in every state but Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Minnesota.

Which of these remaining states does he have the best chance in?

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

FourLeaf posted:

I bet Trump YES in every state but Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Minnesota.

Which of these remaining states does he have the best chance in?

trump will win TN

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Peachstapler posted:

Welcome back! Minnesota gave Santorum a decisive win there over Romney so I'm bullish on Trump here.

Those delegate allocations, lol.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

2008 Minnesota Caucuses, for those interested:

As a brief reminder, McCain was the winner in 2008. It looks like the state's GOP voters den't necessarily have a cohesive ideological leaning from what I can tell.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The Minnesota caucuses are OPEN, which is a pretty big boost to Trump. On the other hand, I'm not sure if he's the type of personality that appeals to Minnesota voters. People who attend still have to reveal that they support Trump to their neighbors and fellow churchgoers.

Rubio will be in Minnesota on Super Tuesday, and Trump hasn't made the state a priority.

The only polling (probably unreliable and now over one month old) gives Rubio an edge in the state. Notably, Bush has dropped out and Rubio has improved in most states since that poll.

I'm calling Minnesota as Rubio's most likely win on Super Tuesday, albeit with a pretty huge question mark.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Vox Nihili posted:

The Minnesota caucuses are OPEN

TRUMP

*click*

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

NO on Ted Cruz winning Arkansas is going for 85 cents, because RCP is showing a poll from 3 weeks ago that has him up by 4. 538 has two polls from this week showing him in third, 20+ points behind Trump.

I probably shouldn't have spent half my bankroll on that, but I did.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

tinstaach posted:

NO on Ted Cruz winning Arkansas is going for 85 cents, because RCP is showing a poll from 3 weeks ago that has him up by 4. 538 has two polls from this week showing him in third, 20+ points behind Trump.

I probably shouldn't have spent half my bankroll on that, but I did.

I can't find any info on Arkansas on the 538 website. Link?

JohnnyPalace
Oct 23, 2001

I'm gonna eat shit out of his own lemonade stand!

Vox Nihili posted:

The Minnesota caucuses are OPEN, which is a pretty big boost to Trump. On the other hand, I'm not sure if he's the type of personality that appeals to Minnesota voters.

The state does have a history of voting for people who have been in a WrestleMania match... Just sayin'

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

FourLeaf posted:

I can't find any info on Arkansas on the 538 website. Link?

Oh, turns out I was looking at the Alabama primary instead. It's me, I'm the rube

tinstaach posted:

I probably shouldn't have spent half my bankroll on that

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The esteemed Hendrix College/Talk Business poll.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Arkansas seems like a perfect fit for Trump but no way am i laying down 75c+ without some sort of evidence that he's leading.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Well, I guess betting against Cruz counts as betting for Trump, and no one's ever gone broke doing that. Except the people who bet on Iowa.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

tinstaach posted:

Well, I guess betting against Cruz counts as betting for Trump, and no one's ever gone broke doing that. Except the people who bet on Iowa.

And soon, Texas.

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Bernie winning Mass has been bouncing around between 10 and 20. This is too low. I don't think he wins here for reasons I have already said, but its western Mass does border Vermont and I can see a lot of people voting with their hearts, not their heads since it looks like a foregone conclusion. I'm a buyer at these levels

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Ended up buying 600 shares Trump No in Minnesota, average price 27c/share. Question now is whether to resell or hold.

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Romney.RNOM16 is up to .09..?!

e: oh, duh, someone selling one share at .09. Nevermind me. :v:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Vox Nihili posted:

Ended up buying 600 shares Trump No in Minnesota, average price 27c/share. Question now is whether to resell or hold.

Don't hold Trump NO anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

JosefStalinator posted:

Don't hold Trump NO anywhere.

The people holding Trump 35% No would probably disagree.

I think betting on Trump is approaching a consensus and pumping up his shares to absurd heights. Each state is a unique microcosm. Nevada was always going to be a strong Trump state; this isn't true of all of the Super Tuesday states.

• Locked thread