Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

ransome posted:

cosmic racon today

skrybbles why do you hurt yourself like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Not sure if I wanna play dis game anymore. I always seem to burn out on ARPGs and staring down the barrel of another 2.5k omegas... I dunno.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Oh god I can't wait.

Submitted!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

The key thing to remember is omegas don't mean poo poo unless you're masturbating to a dummy or leaderboard.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Well, what else is there?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Shared Quests for more Omegas :madmax:

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

There is also being an Average Player with 7500 omegles, a full cosmic 60 roster and 20+ different items to liquidate into goks.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Reminds me of the early MF Doom. Only with better lines. Respect.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Darke GBF posted:

Maybe it was Snorrence busting out some serious effortvid, maybe it was the fact that I made it to the third round. But whatever the case, I actually put some time into this video. The power of anime fuels it. Like, three different animes, minimum.

Ditto. I spent minutes on mine. MINUTES!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lol if you do any runs at all without first making yourself an inspirational music video.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Nick Fury will be a summoner right? If I remember correctly they said they wanted to make him like the D2 necro.

But Ultron will also be a summoner focused char? Any details on him/it?

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Vax posted:

Nick Fury will be a summoner right? If I remember correctly they said they wanted to make him like the D2 necro.

So now SHIELD is forcing defeated enemies into service and equipping them with explosive vests?

Serious, though. Corpse explosion would be ridiculous in a game as densely packed with enemies as this.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Vax posted:

Hope it turns out better than the trapsin

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Vax posted:

You are thinking of Magik who gaz said would be like a d2 summoner.

They haven't said poo poo about Nick Fury or Ultron, but I'd be surprised if Marvel let him summon endless waves of disposable shield grunts to die. He will probably get 2-3 big sturdy summons and that's it.

also dont forget to :siren: log in today to get free throg pet :siren:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Feb 29, 2016

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Magik is indeed a D2 necro, she has a corpse explosion, a clay golem, and a pale complexion.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

I can't wait for another 2000-era lagmancer like Squirrel Gal

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
Squirrel bones

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

NotALizardman posted:

skrybbles why do you hurt yourself like this

Two GOKs is the usual reason.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
http://i.imgur.com/8Kt5YhV.gif

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

jujojoh posted:

obviously I am a scrub. I would be surprised if I can break top 8000

dude, Frank is showing you the way to be one of us. Embrace it and stop pretending you arent in it for the esports.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

jubelio posted:

dude, Frank is showing you the way to be one of us. Embrace it and stop pretending you arent in it for the esports.

If I spend too much time on e sports, when will I get the chance to play with my waifus?

Gonna totally miss the stream tonight tho. So sad. Was looking forward for some live action

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

jujojoh posted:

Gonna totally miss the stream tonight tho. So sad. Was looking forward for some live action

Coward.

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!
ICR that guy posted a bit about his carol build, standard skills but looks like he used Skrull Avengers medallion and the Skrull hammer, and dropped an artifact for flag. Might have also used the Skrull slot 4 I can't be bothered to go back and check.

The new omega page is pretty hybrid-friendly is it not? Could be a nice boost, and cosmic hightown will hopefully make it less poo poo to farm those drops.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Pffff, as if. Just gotta a log out and log into real life for few hours to play game of life on hard mode

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
^same every time my socks are too crusty

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

jujojoh posted:

If I spend too much time on e sports, when will I get the chance to play with my waifus?

Put this on my tombstone tia

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Saint Freak posted:

Put this on my tombstone tia

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Don't forget to put your TTD on your tombstone as well.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

died of yellow fever

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!
prestiged irl

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack
1st runner up, hotdog eating contest.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

jubelio posted:

1st runner up, hotdog eating contest.

https://youtu.be/HgqbCq_sxmo

Were you Kobayashi?

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003

Was inhaled by ryolnir

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Dunno if its been mentioned but looks like AP3 is leaving the store Friday, so if you are one of the two people who didn't preorder 5 copies when Beast was announced, last chance this week.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Lux is retarded, but

Lux Aeterna posted:

lol if you ever give gaz money before they release something

Lux Aeterna posted:

also ffs stop giving gaz money before they release stuff; it's always cheaper to wait for a 20-50% off sale and no character is being released in an overpowered state anymore. They've firmly settled on undertuned and incomplete now.

Lux Aeterna posted:

It also lets you avoid bad releases and giving gaz money before they deliver- a lesson all of you should have learned by now but oh well.

Lux Aeterna posted:

lol if you buy anything presale from gaz after this track record

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

But that clashes with my never trusting Lux impulse.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Jusupov posted:

500 hours of cosmic midtown for a guaranteed mane

CMM ones not changed yet on todays TC build but

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

But that clashes with my never trusting Lux impulse.

it's more of a survival trait. RIP maple suckers

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Psionic overload is 10% per level, 15% was intended lol

1937 points to max psionic overload for 50% base dr

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Feb 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Jusupov posted:

Psionic overload is 10% per level, 15% was intended lol

1937 points to max psionic overload for 50% base dr

That's... shockingly close to 40 points per 1%, though it's in our favor. Then again, with the normalized prices on everything else now, I think even hitting 40/1% is super efficient, so 38.74/1% (average) is very good, but maybe not insane like it was for a while? Did somebody actually pull out a calculator to fix this, or just get lucky rolling down to the next multiple of 5?

• Locked thread