Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

graybook posted:

The title of the robot vocals song is Atashi Ponkotsu Android (roughly like, I'm a Broken-Down Android, i think)

Thank_you_for_being-helpful.ISO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

What's that waifu-ll house in starlight stage about and how come love live doesn't have one? :ohdear:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Chill la Chill posted:

What's that waifu-ll house in starlight stage about and how come love live doesn't have one? :ohdear:

Love Live was made like 2 or 3 years ago. It's very old.

The waifu house can accommodate 5 idols + 1 manager chick. You can fill it with items that will improve your idols, like a treadmill or a laptop.

Please remember to buy a kotatsu for your idol office.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
It's a place where you can have up to five idols wander around and interact with furniture and it's super cute.
There's not one in School Idol Festival because you'd only be able to add the original nine (well, now, you'd be able to have the Aqours girls), while you've got a vastly bigger selection with Cinderella Girls. And because KLab didn't think that up.
School Idol Festival feels like it's showing its age a good bit now to be honest.

e: dammit this is what i get for watching jojo while making a post

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I took a look at the idol quiz I took ages ago and why is that one chick there so high.

Who the gently caress is Zaizen Tokiko. How is she higher than Iori. Who the hell is Clarice? 20 to 24 are all unknowns for me.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

quote:

1. Sonoda Umi
2. Kisaragi Chihaya
3. Hoshizora Rin
4. Koume
5. Nico Nico Ni
6. Shijou Takane
7. Ayase Eli
8. Nishikino Maki
9. Tojo Nozomi
10. Minase Iori
11. I don't care after this.

Considering my tiers from before I took the quiz, I was fairly accurate.

Top 6 all have the same people, though Takane and Koume changed places.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

graybook posted:

It's a place where you can have up to five idols wander around and interact with furniture and it's super cute.
There's not one in School Idol Festival because you'd only be able to add the original nine (well, now, you'd be able to have the Aqours girls), while you've got a vastly bigger selection with Cinderella Girls. And because KLab didn't think that up.
School Idol Festival feels like it's showing its age a good bit now to be honest.

e: dammit this is what i get for watching jojo while making a post

graybook more like slowpoke.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I'm using the Jojoing to stay up while I wait to start the GF Note event.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

an ssr kaede in the new ss gacha!

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I took a look at the idol quiz I took ages ago and why is that one chick there so high.

Who the gently caress is Zaizen Tokiko. How is she higher than Iori. Who the hell is Clarice? 20 to 24 are all unknowns for me.

Is clarise the blind nun? Because there's a blind nun, for some reason. Uh, ninomiya has cool hair and shouko looks like a JDM Anya. That's all I got.

More importantly, what is this? Wanna touch the quiz

Polsy posted:

They just say the same lines as if you were in your own room, but that's cool, I've never seen that happen before. I'm not sure I've even seen one of my own idols name me, mostly they just call you producer.

Huh, I fed that into google and got something about a vacant neighbor. Kinda assumed it was acknowledging that I'm not that producer. Because it would be weird as hell to go into someone's office and have everyone act as if you were the person who belonged there. But I've seen my name show up plenty, I half-assumed it was because it's shorter, but I don't actually remember what the character limit is.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zenostein posted:

Is clarise the blind nun? Because there's a blind nun, for some reason. Uh, ninomiya has cool hair and shouko looks like a JDM Anya. That's all I got.

More importantly, what is this? Wanna touch the quiz

It's a 2 hour quiz.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Please look at the numbers on the top left and ask yourself whether you really want this or not.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
If you are foolish enough to venture into the abyss, here is the link.

http://kouhi.me/idol/

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i did it a while back too

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

man this really is not indicative of my true thoughts now because it was before i really knew anything

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
New event up in GF Note too!

Notable: The main reward is an SSR. Not an SR. SSR. Point requirements have changed for earning this Momoko SSR - up to 50 and 100k from the previous 35k/70k of SRs. Tiers have changed and now you only get a third copy of the main event card if you're in the top 2000, which is less than a third of what it took to tier for an SR copy in the previous couple events.

Let the bloodbath begin, especially since she's a popular girl in the franchise.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

graybook posted:

New event up in GF Note too!

Notable: The main reward is an SSR. Not an SR. SSR. Point requirements have changed for earning this Momoko SSR - up to 50 and 100k from the previous 35k/70k of SRs. Tiers have changed and now you only get a third copy of the main event card if you're in the top 2000, which is less than a third of what it took to tier for an SR copy in the previous couple events.

Let the bloodbath begin, especially since she's a popular girl in the franchise.

man, gf note already dying huh..

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Futaba Anzu posted:

They had a LOT of giveaways last month too. Like, HEY WE HAVE THIS NEW GAMEPLAY MECHANIC, HERE ARE ITEMS RELATED TO IT SO YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT type giveaways.

Additionally, this event, players can earn a gacha ticket, where these tickets are used for clothes draws. They seem to expire once the event ends though.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

my new ankirankings, this time only with CG:

some key upsets this time around compared to last:
kirari edging out anzu for #1 this time because though i see myself more in anzu, kirari genuinely improves my mood anytime she shows up
kamiya nao making a massive upset from #229 all the way to #4 because i learned the true power of secret otaku
riina moved up some pity ranks if only because i got over it and she associated with the cat so she gets a few clicks now i guess

a lot less random 50-50 choosing due to not knowing who they are this time around, even taking into account the previous time which includes love live and everything else, i boosted my "actually care about these characters" count from the top 14 to top 34~38. Though I'm excited to continue exploring the Cinderella Girls and uncovering hidden gems amongst the unvoiced crowd in the future!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
hosed up that fan favorite Zaizen Tokiko ranks so lowly on your quiz.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

could have sworn i threw her a few clicks since she looked like an s but i eventually resorted to 50-50ing her since I don't know much about her atm

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

mio should be lower since i was trying to meme her to last place and only accidentally clicked on her once but what can you do

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

wow her imas wiki page linked to this girl and

quote:

dang wtf

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Futaba Anzu posted:

wow her imas wiki page linked to this girl and

dang wtf

quote:

She received two sets of Rare cards and four sets of S Rare cards with the titles "Fretful Breakout Emotion", "Jiggly B.B", "Freshly-picked Beach Girl", and "Radiant Beach Girl".

What.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

quote:

"Uwaaaah... Sniff... Kurumi is a girl with no real good points... She's stupid, and her chest is way too big! Hic... Uu... But... If Producer could make Kurumi an idol, then maybe..."
What.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

quote:

In the tie in Cinderella Girls Theater skits, Kurumi is introduced by Shiho Makihara. She seems to always be on the verge of tears, and will always manage to get tangled up in a jump rope by accident. Her habit of getting tied up in jump ropes is viewed as an amazing skill.
What.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

What.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Futaba Anzu posted:

an ssr kaede in the new ss gacha!

I just spent far too much money on not getting Kaede.

On the plus side, Absolute Nine master is easy. Time to try Master+.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I've been listening through the Love Live solo albums again, and I think I'm ready to post a tentative Best Love Live Singing Voices List.

And here it is, what you've all been waiting for, Yes_Cantaloupe's Tentative Best Love Live Singing Voices List:
  1. Maki
  2. Umi
  3. Eli
  4. Rin
  5. Honoka
  6. Nico
  7. Kotori
  8. Nozomi
  9. Hanayo

2-4 are in flux. I listen to Koi no Signal Rin Rin RIn and think that Rin's voice is just lovely, but her Aishiteru Banzai is lacking, and I start to think that perhaps she's only really great in songs designed for her. In the lower ranges, Umi is great, but in the higher she loses out to Eli, who's good all 'round. What a hard life I lead, having to make such decisions.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I've been listening through the Love Live solo albums again, and I think I'm ready to post a tentative Best Love Live Singing Voices List.

And here it is, what you've all been waiting for, Yes_Cantaloupe's Tentative Best Love Live Singing Voices List:
  1. Maki
  2. Umi
  3. Eli
  4. Rin
  5. Honoka
  6. Nico
  7. Kotori
  8. Nozomi
  9. Hanayo

2-4 are in flux. I listen to Koi no Signal Rin Rin RIn and think that Rin's voice is just lovely, but her Aishiteru Banzai is lacking, and I start to think that perhaps she's only really great in songs designed for her. In the lower ranges, Umi is great, but in the higher she loses out to Eli, who's good all 'round. What a hard life I lead, having to make such decisions.

My top 3 are Maki, Umi, Eli in no strong order, then Rin for 4. I'd agree with Honoka for 5 or tie with Rin for 4 and then I don't care about the last 4.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Congratulations on having similar tastes as certified Worst Poster ZepiaEltnamOberon.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Soldier Game would have been too powerful a subunit. They were right to seal it away.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Soldier Game would have been too powerful a subunit. They were right to seal it away.

Speaking of Soldier Game I finally reached Level 106 and unlocked the Best Song.

Also I reached 500 Lovecas.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Dammit I have 4k stars and I want some SRs and Rs but at the same time I dunno which cards I can pull? Is it like SIF where there's a pool of SRs and SSRs that are available or do you have a chance at every one of them?

Cause I want a Koume or a Rocker Girl.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Futaba Anzu posted:

On one hand a SSR isn't the direct equivalent of a SS SSR since you need three of them to make a UR. You'd have to place in the top 2000 to get your third copy after the two from event points, otherwise you're stuck with a non-max one forever. On the other hand SSR is still the top-level gacha tier. Well, they probably still have a lot of goodwill to earn back after the launch.

The regular card games give away lower-tier SR/SSR cards just as login bonuses pretty regularly, but that's probably more to do with giving newer players more of a fighting chance.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Is it like SIF where there's a pool of SRs and SSRs that are available or do you have a chance at every one of them?

It's a pool, tap the pink button in the bottom-right corner of the idol graphic on the main gacha screen, then it's the third tab in the top-right

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Dammit I have 4k stars and I want some SRs and Rs but at the same time I dunno which cards I can pull? Is it like SIF where there's a pool of SRs and SSRs that are available or do you have a chance at every one of them?

Cause I want a Koume or a Rocker Girl.

the 2% chance of SSR listed on the gacha page is further divided to be weighted for whatever ssr is currently showcased, but it's still possible to get previous SSRs still, yes

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Futaba Anzu posted:

mio should be lower since i was trying to meme her to last place and only accidentally clicked on her once but what can you do

Going to need a translation guide for whenever you say 'meme'.

I did the idol quiz then I realised I'd forgotten to tick Love Live at the start and I wasn't going to do it again

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Polsy posted:

It's a pool, tap the pink button in the bottom-right corner of the idol graphic on the main gacha screen, then it's the third tab in the top-right

Futaba Anzu posted:

the 2% chance of SSR listed on the gacha page is further divided to be weighted for whatever ssr is currently showcased, but it's still possible to get previous SSRs still, yes

Cool.

Since unlike Love Live there are more idols than stars in the sky, and because I cannot read moonspeak, I have no idea which idol is available in the pool except the ones that are showcased.

Therefore, I will not pull until Koume or Rocker Chick are showcased.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Cool.

Since unlike Love Live there are more idols than stars in the sky, and because I cannot read moonspeak, I have no idea which idol is available in the pool except the ones that are showcased.

Therefore, I will not pull until Koume or Rocker Chick are showcased.

also koume doesnt have an ss ssr yet, only the orgel sr and a halloween one. and i think holiday var. idols are the only ones that are limited on the gacha because i've never hit on one not on its holiday.