Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Harrower posted:

The only thing Clinton is going to be ripping apart is a federal subpoena as she boards a plane headed for a non extradition country.

Your dumb if you believe this will happen. She's an elite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Seriously Clinton could take her friend duck hunting and shoot her in the face and no cop would even question her version of events.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Harrower posted:

The only thing Clinton is going to be ripping apart is a federal subpoena as she boards a plane headed for a non extradition country.

The Dominican Republic signed a new treaty with us so no more Christmases with the Kissingers, I guess.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Is this the thread where I meet the 'ironic' fascists?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Helical Nightmares posted:

Aging can be a terrible terrible shame.

she was always moon faced as hell

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Harrower posted:

the funniest part of this campaign has been clicking on any Clinton tweet and seeing a terrible Hillary 4 prison shop in the first couple of replies.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Hillary belongs in the big house, Trump belongs in the white house.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Harrower posted:

Hillary belongs in the white house, Trump belongs in a white sheet.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Harrower posted:

Hillary belongs in the big house, Trump belongs in the white house.

Yeah? Well you belong in the nut house!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Yeah? Well you belong in the nut house!

hes already in this thread

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Look at the bitter Jeb! supporter.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

yea sure haha its all good here man

heil

Oceanlife
Oct 6, 2008

Haha, nice one Punchy
Trump is so good, most supporters don't even feel the need to defend him. He's just crushing the main stream media every single time on his own.

It's like being a fan of the mid-90's Chicago Bulls, sure there are plenty of detractors, but none of them matter.

But supporting Bernie Sanders must be like rooting for the mid-90's Clippers. He gets pushed around by two black chicks, finds out the black community won't support him anyway, then he refuses to attack Hillary even though she backstabs him every chance she gets, now his campaign is dead and he's a week or two from dropping out. I really feel bad for him and his supporters. I know you guys care deeply about your candidate, but if he really cared about you he'd find the courage to stand up to the Goldman Sachs approved challenger.

Bernie Sanders is the biggest wimp I've seen on the national stage in a long time and I just had to endure a year of Jeb! Bush.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Oceanlife posted:

But supporting Bernie Sanders must be like rooting for the mid-90's Clippers. He gets pushed around by two black chicks, finds out the black community won't support him anyway, then he refuses to attack Hillary even though she backstabs him every chance she gets, now his campaign is dead and he's a week or two from dropping out. I really feel bad for him and his supporters. I know you guys care deeply about your candidate, but if he really cared about you he'd find the courage to stand up to the Goldman Sachs approved challenger.

I think the debate in Flint next Sunday will either be his gracious farewell, or him leaving everything on the table and calling out her bullshit

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Tuesday is fast approaching! It will be beautiful.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

EugeneJ posted:

I think the debate in Flint next Sunday will either be his gracious farewell, or him leaving everything on the table and calling out her bullshit

Bernie isn't going to stand up to anything, he just doesn't have the killer instinct to deal with someone like Hillary.

People talk up his angry speeches but he never ever comes across as being truly angry; he's more full of peevishness than righteous fury. Bernie is a good, empathetic man who is simply not equipped to defeat a narcissistic sociopath with the level of backing Hillary has.

David slew Goliath with a loving headshot, he didn't try to be nice and play friends with the monster.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Wheeee posted:

Bernie isn't going to stand up to anything, he just doesn't have the killer instinct to deal with someone like Hillary.

People talk up his angry speeches but he never ever comes across as being truly angry; he's more full of peevishness than righteous fury. Bernie is a good, empathetic man who is simply not equipped to defeat a narcissistic sociopath with the level of backing Hillary has.

David slew Goliath with a loving headshot, he didn't try to be nice and play friends with the monster.

:Larry David needs to tag in for him during the debates and go for the jugular.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Wheeee posted:

Probably would help Bernie if his supporters did more than just retweet or Like some pro-Bernie articles but stay home to Netflix and chill when it's time to vote

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

There is nothing ironic about national unity, friend.

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Probably would help Bernie if his supporters did more than just retweet or Like some pro-Bernie articles but stay home to Netflix and chill when it's time to vote

They showed up in Iowa and NH. They didn't in South Carolina because they aren't in south carolina because of course they fuckin aren't.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Tony Homo posted:

There are more racist people voting than sane people voting.

If a klansman builds a levee, it still holds back water.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Hillary belongs in South Carolina.

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

Ork of Fiction posted:

If a klansman builds a levee, it still holds black water.

Ftfy

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

should i vote for trump to get back at all those tumblr sjw types who hate me for being a cishet white male

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

No you should vote Trump because you want to Make America Great Again

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

Uncle Wemus posted:

should i vote for trump to get back at all those tumblr sjw types who hate me for being a cishet white male

Yes absolutely. I'm doing just that after being banned multiple times on neogaf for telling it like it is.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

There is slight reason behind his stance. Journalists love to walk up a politician and go "hey this guy just said so and so about you, what do you think about THAT?!", and the only reasonable reply to such antics is to say "I don't know the guy, don't know what he said, haven't researched the topic, don't know if it's even true that he said so - no comments".

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle Wemus posted:

consider not voting

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Pilsner posted:

There is slight reason behind his stance. Journalists love to walk up a politician and go "hey this guy just said so and so about you, what do you think about THAT?!", and the only reasonable reply to such antics is to say "I don't know the guy, don't know what he said, haven't researched the topic, don't know if it's even true that he said so - no comments".

The whole affair shows a press corps desperate for a new angle, it's pathetic. Trump is horrible for a variety of reasons, but the media are equally horrible in their effort to maintain the moral high ground while depending on clickbait. gently caress them both.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
look everybody hates clickbait journalism but the guy wasn't asking him about obscure foreign heads of state, he was asking about the loving klan

you're not ceding power in some game of political chess by coming up with a one-sentence dismissal of the klan and repeating it ad-nauseum when someone asks you about them lol

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Zombies' Downfall posted:

look everybody hates clickbait journalism but the guy wasn't asking him about obscure foreign heads of state, he was asking about the loving klan

you're not ceding power in some game of political chess by coming up with a one-sentence dismissal of the klan and repeating it ad-nauseum when someone asks you about them lol

Of course, the more you engage with that question, the more your name becomes associated with that issue. Doesn't matter if you reject or endorse it, people will remember the association and that in itself is negative. This is basically "let's call him a pigfucker" #455.

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
The whole KKK thing comes off like a desperate last ditch effort by both the media and the GOP to take Trump down before he secures the nomination.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

mike12345 posted:

Of course, the more you engage with that question, the more your name becomes associated with that issue. Doesn't matter if you reject or endorse it, people will remember the association and that in itself is negative. This is basically "let's call him a pigfucker" #455.

Well, has Trump ever said he wasn't a pig fucker?

I mean, inquiring minds want to know.

Edit: Also loving lol at anyone that thinks that the guy who makes a blanket statement about mexican immigrants being rapists, takes an amount of time larger than five seconds to say "No, they're hosed up and that's wrong." when people start using his name and appearances to beat on minorities, actually knew David Duke (Back in 2000 he made statements about him. And Duke himself had just previously said that Trump's campaign needed volunteers too.) and lied about it, and said he had to examine the KKK before making a remark about it after making blanket statements about muslims and mexicans isn't pandering to some pretty racist segments of the population.

Like, you're either in denial about his political strategies during the primary or just an out and out loving liar. Appealing to racist shitheads is a significant portion of his entire campaign strategy and will be until he hits the general and does an about face once those people have outlasted their usefulness to him.

Archonex has issued a correction as of 11:25 on Feb 29, 2016

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

Archonex posted:

Well, has Trump ever said he wasn't a pig fucker?

I mean, inquiring minds want to know.

Edit: Also loving lol at anyone that thinks that the guy who makes a blanket statement about mexican immigrants being rapists, takes an amount of time larger than five seconds to say "No, they're hosed up and that's wrong." when people start using his name and appearances to beat on minorities, actually knew David Duke (Back in 2000 he made statements about him. And Duke himself had just previously said that Trump's campaign needed volunteers too.) and lied about it, and said he had to examine the KKK before making a remark about it after making blanket statements about muslims and mexicans isn't pandering to some pretty racist segments of the population.

Like, you're either in denial about his political strategies during the primary or just an out and out loving liar. Appealing to racist shitheads is a significant portion of his entire campaign strategy and will be until he hits the general and does an about face once those people have outlasted their usefulness to him.

He already disavowed them though. Literally right after the interview.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Alucard Nacirema posted:

He already disavowed them though. Literally right after the interview.

That's great. The time to do it is during the interview where most of his voters will be actually looking at him if he didn't want to look like a much more canny (but equally slimy) version of Cruz.

I mean, seriously. That's sleazy politics 101. If you want to manipulate low information voters into liking you you say what they want to hear so long as they don't go digging around the internet looking for in depth data on your comments.

So now everyone that wants to call him a racist that's read up on him gets to gesticulate wildly at his remarks while the Trumpeteers get to :smug: about how awesome they think he is, low info racist shitheads think he's "one of theirs" for giving a (quickly recanted) wink and a nudge their way, and he has a solid out/a way to berate the media when someone calls him on his behavior in the future.

And he has an out not just for calling him on deceptively manipulating low information voters too. He can defend himself as having recanted his remarks while making it seem like the media are being malicious Trump hating bullies when he's on the national stage and keep saying poo poo like that in more private rallies to keep the attention of people that eat that poo poo up.

Edit: And the funniest thing is, he's still the best candidate the Republicans can hope to field this election. I mean, who do you think they're going to vote for when push comes to shove? A narcissistic con man with no political experience, a new version of Romney-bot fresh out of the factory with the congeniality setting turned way up and a few new glitches, the token black guy (HAHAHAHAHA no) who's just there to grift some cash off of rubes and sell books, or an ambulatory pile of vaguely human shaped slime that can't stop backstabbing his own party and constituency?

It's a grotesque menagerie of human parodies and everyone knows it. poo poo, even the people voting in the Republican primary know it. And i'd venture that at least some of them were stupid enough to believe those stacked polls saying that Romney was going to crush Obama last election. Trump's the most human person up on stage during those debates. I mean, he may be spouting off hateful drivel every other sentence. But at least hate is something that actual human beings can relate too.

So you know that the GOP might bitch and moan that he's not "one of them". But at the end of the day they're beta bitches that won't put their principles ahead of their desire for power. So when he wins the primary they'll fall in line and start scheming to try to get him in office in the slim hope that he sends a few crumbs of power their way if he somehow manages to win the presidency.

Archonex has issued a correction as of 12:12 on Feb 29, 2016

Oceanlife
Oct 6, 2008

Haha, nice one Punchy
The low energy liberals attempt to smear Donald Trump is BACK FIRING ON THEM big time.

:siren:Hillary with Klansman Robert Byrd:siren:

quote:

This morning, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton put out her own statement eulogizing former Klansman Byrd as a “friend and mentor” as “a man of unsurpassing eloquence and nobility.”

“It is almost impossible to imagine the United States Senate without Robert Byrd. He was not just its longest serving member, he was its heart and soul. From my first day in the Senate, I sought out his guidance, and he was always generous with his time and his wisdom,” Clinton wrote.

Bill Clinton Defending Klansman Robert Byrd, YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS

Donald on the other hand left the reform party when David Duke joined

Hey Liberals, you see how your media is trying to make up an astroturf controversy to defend your Goldman Sachs candidate? You guys going to go pro-banker after Bernie's campaign kicks the bucket or will you MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?

UNSTUMPABLE

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

consider not voting

I hope he votes twice

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

its called "intentionally grabbing everyones attention"

hes turning clickbait against itself rather than spend actual money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

im the latte cup

• Locked thread