Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

I'm the roof without gutters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Look at how many people are now using the term "low energy".

This speaks to Trumps's success.

The comparison to mid 90s Chicago Bulls was apt.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

bhlaab posted:

They showed up in Iowa and NH. They didn't in South Carolina because they aren't in south carolina because of course they fuckin aren't.

we don't associate with confederate traitor spawn

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

I think I'm laughing at this for all the wrong reasons.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
kelly is barely registering as satire these days. reality has been poe's law'ed

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
When did America stop being great and why

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

ScrubLeague posted:

january 2009 and i don't know exactly, must be coincidence

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

i think its all relative
i think america is pretty great
but it can be greater
if we can find a final solution to all the mexican rapists

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Burning flags indoors seems a little dangerous, so much for that college diploma.

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

ScrubLeague posted:

When Ronald Reagan took the solar panels off the roof the of the white house.

Also firing the air traffic controllers en masse set a lot in motion

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
So when Trump becomes the GOP nominee will the Koch brothers begin funneling money into Hillary?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Hillary loves the koch

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Microwaves Mom posted:

So when Trump becomes the GOP nominee will the Koch brothers begin funneling money into Hillary?

the kochs have always given money to the DLC, quiet as it's kept

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Helical Nightmares posted:

Look at how many people are now using the term "low energy".

This speaks to Trumps's success.

The comparison to mid 90s Chicago Bulls was apt.

Little Marco.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

9/11

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
new thread title low energy imo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mayor Dave posted:

yeah, wtf, its like jeb is a mod / IK here

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

ScrubLeague posted:

Bush II, followed by Obama.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Mayor Dave posted:

i think it's funnier than janice from accounting eating a bucket of baby otters! bad janice! you give no fucks! #notmychristian

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Mayor Dave posted:

It's gay.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Mods triggered by the Trumpnado.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
So we want to restore America to its 1999 greatness? Or do you have to look back further?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

We already know the Saudi's did it Donald!

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
trump would you please stop retweeting Famus Quoats without first reviewing their cultural context

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/704339457974132736

:furcry:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

So we want to restore America to its 1999 greatness? Or do you have to look back further?

i want to rewind poo poo to right before your birth
because thats when things went wrong
yo momma needs a cuntpunch

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

trump would you please stop retweeting Famus Quoats without first reviewing their cultural context

"context doesn't exist." -- Some Twitter Activist Over Some Words

Wyld Thang
Feb 23, 2016

ScrubLeague posted:

Our new country is going to be so terrific and amazing, you'll be ashamed to compare it to the 90s.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Usually I don't use the rhetoric of Bernie fans, but anyone who self identifies as a "Twitter Activist" should be first against the wall.

The one Mexico pays for.

Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

"I know words, I have the best words." - some guy

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Kinda funny in the last page of this thread how a buncha people had to pretend Trump doesn't know exactly what he's doing refusing to disavow Duke in an interview. Looks like even some of the Trump supporters are a bit more gunshy about being called out by the SJWs than they'd like to admit :smuggo:

That quote actually does seem to summarize Trump's candidacy so far though? I don't imagine anyone thinks there are many political parallels between Gandhi's and Trump's politics but in terms of describing how a long shot political figure moves from the fringe to challenging the mainstream that quotes seems pretty on point. You could probably say the same poo poo about lots of other figures from St. Paul to Thomas Pain to Lenin. Hell it describes Bernie Sanders as well. That sequence of "ignore, ridicule, fight" is fairly generic and thus broadly applicable to politics.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LltnLzLXs7U

Lmfao

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Helsing posted:

Kinda funny in the last page of this thread how a buncha people had to pretend Trump doesn't know exactly what he's doing refusing to disavow Duke in an interview. Looks like even some of the Trump supporters are a bit more gunshy about being called out by the SJWs than they'd like to admit :smuggo:

That quote actually does seem to summarize Trump's candidacy so far though? I don't imagine anyone thinks there are many political parallels between Gandhi's and Trump's politics but in terms of describing how a long shot political figure moves from the fringe to challenging the mainstream that quotes seems pretty on point. You could probably say the same poo poo about lots of other figures from St. Paul to Thomas Pain to Lenin. Hell it describes Bernie Sanders as well. That sequence of "ignore, ridicule, fight" is fairly generic and thus broadly applicable to politics.

counterpoint:

i mean i like trump but before you just start slinging Quotes By Cool Guys around you should make sure said quotes were never seen bloodily embroidered into the haunch of an abomination

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Trump says a lot about how much he hates China and how he makes good deals. So I thought I'd mention that he worked with the 1970s-1980s edition of China, the post-war Japan that was beating up our economy, to buy the Empire State Building. This adventure did not go well as the terms of the lease allowed Leona Helmsley to take all the money and screw him over. In addition to that, his Japanese partners were a hot mess, and they were under the impression that he had no ownership at all but was simply entitled to 50% of the profits for being an operator.

Trump finally got out of this deal in early 2002. The tower sold for $15 million more than they paid, giving him approx $7.5 million for a building that generates $85 million a year in rent that he didn't get to see.

Craptacular! has issued a correction as of 20:56 on Feb 29, 2016

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

counterpoint:

i mean i like trump but before you just start slinging Quotes By Cool Guys around you should make sure said quotes were never seen bloodily embroidered into the haunch of an abomination

Too bad for the furries that Trump just pulled some eminent domain on that quote.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Also check it out! If every other candidate congealed into one Lovecraftian horror with four bleating idiot heads and 16 flailing fleshy limbs then we'd have a close race.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Helsing posted:

Famous political figure T. Pain

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

:vince:

If I die today I will die laughing and happy.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state
Is this a thread for Donald Trump supporters or people who hate him? It's kind of hard to tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich
You can be both.

• Locked thread