Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

HIBS ARE not as SHITE as hearts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Due to TV black out of the replays because some guy streamed the Rangers game from his phone via periscope.

There were more viewers on periscope than attended the Edinburgh Derby

Scotlander
Jun 22, 2013
Thank gently caress we got a result tonight, if Dundee Utd won I could have seen them pull a Ross County of last season and chase us down. And somehow with our first win in 2016 we've managed to move up 4 places with it, and are 4 pts behind 4th!? Everyone south of Hearts have been abysmal for most of this season and could end up in that playoff place, and I wouldn't bet on any of them to beat one of Rangers/Hibs/Falkirk over 2 legs. I mean Accies have 1 win in 10, and St. Johnstone's last win was the beginning of December and they're both within touching distance of top 6.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Scotlander posted:

Thank gently caress we got a result tonight, if Dundee Utd won I could have seen them pull a Ross County of last season and chase us down. And somehow with our first win in 2016 we've managed to move up 4 places with it, and are 4 pts behind 4th!? Everyone south of Hearts have been abysmal for most of this season and could end up in that playoff place, and I wouldn't bet on any of them to beat one of Rangers/Hibs/Falkirk over 2 legs. I mean Accies have 1 win in 10, and St. Johnstone's last win was the beginning of December and they're both within touching distance of top 6.

Who the hell is winning games then?

Scotlander
Jun 22, 2013
Celtic, Hearts and Aberdeen, with loads of draws amongst ourselves.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
I went ahead and bought a ticket for the Thistle game tonight and apparently the game has now been postponed.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Hand Knit posted:

I went ahead and bought a ticket for the Thistle game tonight and apparently the game has now been postponed.

Again ?

Are you the god of rain or something ?

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

jre posted:

Again ?

Are you the god of rain or something ?

Games I've tried to attend make up only two of the five times they've apparently had games postponed this season due to the pitch not passing inspection.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hand Knit posted:

Games I've tried to attend make up only two of the five times they've apparently had games postponed this season due to the pitch not passing inspection.

Maybe, just maybe you shouldn't try to go watch poo poo Scottish football.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

Worst case it sounds like I'm doing a lot of people a favour.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Shrapnig posted:

Yeah he should go watch a good team like Chelsea Man U Arse- Leicester ?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm not sure if you're trying to be snarky or just proving my point.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Low league poo poo football like MLS and Scottish football is good and best in person.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Day ends in Y, Hibs are poo poo, sun sets in west

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
Hi, hibs are poo poo gently caress off

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Hibs are poo poo

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
https://www.facebook.com/STVGlasgow/videos/1290350164312337/

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
Hibs are poo poo

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Hibs are still poo poo

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Aberdeen was poo poo today and the title race is effectively over I think. Don't have the depth yet.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Are Rangers going to be able to mount another league challenge when they get promoted to the SPL next season? I lost track of their money situation.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Brony Car posted:

Are Rangers going to be able to mount another league challenge when they get promoted to the SPL next season? I lost track of their money situation.

Unless we build on the squad, no.

The side at the moment is probably good enough for top 6 or even to match what Hearts have done. All depends if we spend money in the summer.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Brony Car posted:

No. But celtic have become more shite every year so maybe next year's if they keep up with that.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Brony Car posted:

They are still rooked and will continue to be so unless they can get rid of both Ashley and Dave King. The impending criminal court case about the forming of rangers 2.0 could be pretty disastrous for them as well.

That said

DrWrestling69 posted:

No. But celtic have become more shite every year so maybe next year's if they keep up with that.

Celtic are on a downward spiral at the moment so the gap isn't as huge as it was three years ago.
The interesting thing is that Aberdeen seem to have finally sorted their poo poo out, got debt free and are trying to make a go of it. They've improved the last three years and aren't out of the running for the title yet.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Yeah I'm looking forward to Rangers back in the top flight just so they can finally come to Pittodrie and lose.

In other news, Aberdeen is the first Scottish club to launch an LGBT fan club. I think that's pretty cool.
http://www.afc.co.uk/news/7536.php

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Coohoolin you realise you just ensured we won't be able to win at Ibrox?

The lgbt club is a good thing though.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Coohoolin posted:

Yeah I'm looking forward to Rangers back in the top flight just so they can finally come to Pittodrie and lose.

In other news, Aberdeen is the first Scottish club to launch an LGBT fan club. I think that's pretty cool.
http://www.afc.co.uk/news/7536.php

I'm willing to bet you weren't alive the last time Aberdeen won at Ibrox (1993)

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

reformed bad troll posted:

That doesn't mean he isn't a human being op.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

reformed bad troll posted:

I was 2 years old. The first Aberdeen game I went back in 2010 was 2-0 up for the Dons at half time, two dodgy penalties and an offside goal later and Rangers won 3-0.

Anyway:

quote:

when yer maw disnae let ye go to Celtic or Rangers games cause it's to dangerous

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

you whiny bastard

http://youtu.be/bBWXiq4Spms

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Coohoolin posted:

I was 2 years old. The first Aberdeen game I went back in 2010 was 2-0 up for the Dons at half time, two dodgy penalties and an offside goal later and Rangers won 3-0.

Looks like the offside goal was Aberdeen's first?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

jre posted:

They are still rooked and will continue to be so unless they can get rid of both Ashley and Dave King. The impending criminal court case about the forming of rangers 2.0 could be pretty disastrous for them as well.

That said

Celtic are on a downward spiral at the moment so the gap isn't as huge as it was three years ago.
The interesting thing is that Aberdeen seem to have finally sorted their poo poo out, got debt free and are trying to make a go of it. They've improved the last three years and aren't out of the running for the title yet.

Remember how you spent literal years posting how Rangers are not going to exist anymore in a few days. Can you address this please as I feel it harms your credibility.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Actually Rangers don't exist anymore. I'm looking forward to seeing Aberdeen play The Rangers for the first time.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

hibs : :itwaspoo:

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Melting the gently caress down right now :suicide:

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

I only caught the last 20 minutes of the Celtic game, but even that was turgid shite.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
Hibs are poo poo. Celtic are poo poo.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Sleeping in the spare room tonight for the 4th time this year. Ronny has to go to save my marriage.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Dundee are shite, Celtic are possibly worse? Forrester is beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Thistle-Aberdeen rescheduled for this afternoon across two different meetings I have. God drat it.

e: Now it says 7:45 and not 2:45. That's better.

• Locked thread