Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/guypbenson/status/704368793519333376

Rubio, when you commit to the gimmick don't break kayfabe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Zohar posted:

Muslims are neither an appreciable portion of the US electorate nor a well liked group so I doubt it matters (nothing matters)

It makes him look like he's punching downward, which is something that doesn't go over that well in general elections.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

New GOPe strategy: No consolidation. Surrender the plurality win and by God prevent him from taking a majority. Knife him on the convention floor.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

The Veep

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Yeah seriously is Rubio actually going to win even a single state tomorrow?

I think Minnesota was in play a while ago? But probably not.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/noltenc/status/704342471887740928

Little Marco not doing too well attacking me! Should have stuck to script. Loser!

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

TwinsensRevenge posted:

A truther is probably going to win the Republican nomination. How do I send this message back in time to 2002?

i don't think truthers were like super mainstream then, they prob would just be really confused

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Total lightweight.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Vox Nihili posted:

New GOPe strategy: No consolidation. Surrender the plurality win and by God prevent him from taking a majority. Knife him on the convention floor.

It's far too late, he's getting a majority no matter what now.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
"folks we are going to get rid of regulations that don't exist"

I support trump's efficiency

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Rubio is a bad actor, he can memorize a script fine but he can't convey emotion when delivering those lines.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Majorian posted:

It makes him look like he's punching downward, which is something that doesn't go over that well in general elections.

Trump has been punching down for nine months but this is the thing that will turn this whole election around

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Majorian posted:

:ughh:

And Michelle is the biggest problem he's got with Obama? Seriously?

The middle-aged electrician from Boston is deeply problematic

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

CubsWoo posted:

Trump has been punching down for nine months but this is the thing that will turn this whole election around

1, It's still the primaries, and the general election is a different animal completely; and 2, no one said this would be "the thing" that turns it around.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Marco has all of the bad qualities of a robot without the cold precision and mercilessness.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
lol

http://www.theonion.com/article/im-trump-all-way-says-man-who-will-die-mishandling-52449

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

they can still dig up reagans corpse and put that on the list of nominees. it wont win but it should still have enough influence to jam up the first round

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Logikv9 posted:

Rubio is a bad actor, he can memorize a script fine but he can't convey emotion when delivering those lines.

he should turn his debates into miami style edm rave. he can install a pole on the stage and put on a show for everyone. pills will be free at the door

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

trump's statements about Muslims won't do jack poo poo, everyone who thinks positively about that statement already supports him and everyone who cares enough about them to oppose him already opposes him

it's just red meat for the base at this point. literally five months ago he said he loved Muslims and would have one in his cabinet.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

The middle-aged electrician from Boston is deeply problematic

I mean, it's good to be reminded of who we're dealing with here.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Alot of Rubio's supporters are probably bitter that his serious campaign for president has taken a back seat to honing his post-senate career of stand-up comedy. But what are they going to do...switch to Kasich? Cruz?

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

Donald Trump posted:

https://twitter.com/noltenc/status/704342471887740928

Little Marco not doing too well attacking me! Should have stuck to script. Loser!

https://twitter.com/JoePerticone/status/704367346916462592

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I lol every time I read "Little Marco".

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Yeah seriously is Rubio actually going to win even a single state tomorrow?

gently caress no but the real question is how does Cruz play it if he wins Texas and has 2 state wins to Rubio's 0? I think there is no way that Rubio will be leading in delegates either unless he way overperforms the polls.

Will it be more "This is the only campaign that has beaten Donald Trump"? or will he pivot away from Trump and specifically go after Rubio as a loser?

If he wins his home state the shape of the race until March 15 depends heavily on Cruz and what his strategy is.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

a cop posted:

I lol every time I read "Little Marco".

Little Marco Needs To Fly~:angel:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

Alot of Rubio's supporters are probably bitter that his serious campaign for president has taken a back seat to honing his post-senate career of stand-up comedy. But what are they going to do...switch to Kasich? Cruz?

Jeb: Miss me yet?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Montasque posted:

Hannity and Coulter currently having a twitter slapfight over Rubio.

Ann Coulter loves Trump, right? And Hannity's saying Rubio won't win a single state?

What is the fight even about, they seem to be on the same side

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!

Loser!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY A CHOKESLAM

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

Ann Coulter loves Trump, right? And Hannity's saying Rubio won't win a single state?

What is the fight even about, they seem to be on the same side

ann coulter is a drama-shark, she has to always have outrage flowing over her gills or she dies

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY A CHOKESLAM

SOMEBODY BETTER CALL MOMMA REPORTER, SHE'S GONNA BE CRYYYYIN' TONIGHT.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/704368978567819264

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

paranoid randroid posted:

ann coulter is a drama-shark, she has to always have outrage flowing over her gills or she dies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDluymfpB6I

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Does anybody here remember Dubya Bush?
Remember how he said that the
mission was accomplished
in Iraq?
Dubya, Dubya,
What has become of you?
Does anybody else here
Feel the way I do?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

What the gently caress

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

if you dont want 8 years of this you hate fun

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
what the gently caress ever happened to michelle malkin and pam gellar? i feel like they should both be out in front of the trump movement, hailing the ascension of the new chosen one

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Chris Christie had BETTER be holding a press conference to defend Trump and WE THE PEOPLE from the media's bull-poo poo.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
seig trump!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

under president trump it will be illegal to not chokeslam a reporter

• Locked thread