Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/timothypmurphy/status/704352153981341696

I had to look up smokeshow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Watch the rally here: http://abcnews.go.com/Live

Rubio standing there idiotically, loser of all time, Haley sounds presidential.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

Are people confusing Radford with Liberty? I think of schools in terms of basketball conferences and they are both in the Big South so that is my theory!

liberty is a lot of incredibly lovely things that i hate but despite what Falwell says most of the super religious people like Cruz or Rubio more

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Brannock posted:

Rubio, low on energy, surrounded by enemies, unable to remain standing, grabs hold of a Florida Young Republican. With the last electrodes still powering his battle cells, he whispers ...

"Make America... great... again......"

Through the glass twenty stories high Trump has watched this city burn. If everything that you say is true theres no hope some day they will learn. But if I stay here with you, they will never know the Trump.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Would Rubio being bisexual hurt his chances at succeeding with the GOP?

unequivocally yes. there is practically 0 separation amongst conservatives between a bisexual male and a gay male.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

pathetic little tramp posted:

Watch the rally here: http://abcnews.go.com/Live

Rubio standing there idiotically, loser of all time, Haley sounds presidential.

Shameful. The stumping is going to be worse then even our wildest dreams, or nightmares.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Rubio is citing "DEVASTATING" throat damage.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

American voters? Boy, I dunno...

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Using the KKK card

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

"A word used to describe a sereously hot girl (must not be overused and abused on medeocarly hot woman!) "Man that girl is a loving smoke show!""

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Very mean of Norman Braman to deep throat his rentboy the weekend before the big day

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
After a weekend of making fun of Trump's face and hands and penis, his own body is a piece of poo poo. The Rubio paradox.

And what's with all this "Doesn't disavow the KKK"? I literally saw Trump disavow the KKK last week.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

:ughh:

And Michelle is the biggest problem he's got with Obama? Seriously?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Low energy? :smug:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Holy goddamn poo poo.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Majorian posted:

:ughh:

And Michelle is the biggest problem he's got with Obama? Seriously?
Should anyone be surprised that Trump's biggest supporters are also giant, flagrant racists?

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

And what's with all this "Doesn't disavow the KKK"? I literally saw Trump disavow the KKK last week.

He tried to dodge disavowing Duke by pretending to not know who he was. It was only after being pressed on it by the media that he gave it up.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

They're desperate for anything and that's the only topical attack they have before tomorrow. The problem is, like you said, Trump disavowed the KKK but Rubio et al are relying on nobody remembering that. It's a short sighted and gross attack, much like Trump's fingers.

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
lol

https://twitter.com/FenitN/status/704332941170765824

also Boosted - if the first character of a tweet is an "@" from a person's handle (e.g. @realDonaldTrump), it's handled differently than if the handle appears in the body of the tweet. If the former, the only ppl who see it are followers of both the tweeter and the person tweeted @. If the latter, ALL followers of the tweeter see it.

This is why so many tweets start with a dot, e.g. ".@realDonaldTrump"

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-tweets-have-a-period-in-front

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

After a weekend of making fun of Trump's face and hands and penis, his own body is a piece of poo poo. The Rubio paradox.

Its news guys trying the "when did you stop beating your wife" tactic, but after eight solid months of saying Hitler, racism, etc, so its even dumber than it already would be.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Little Marco's lost his voice :(

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Okay now Rubio is speaking and it doesn't sound like he lost his voice - uhhhhh was he bullshitting?

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
For those keeping score at home, Boosted now has 24 followers on twitter, including "Trump Girls Daily." He has 'liked' 4 things, all pictures of attractive Trump-supporting women. This is my new favorite thing.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I hope Boosted gets retweeted by the Yooge Man himself.

Okay now Rubio is speaking and it doesn't sound like he lost his voice - uhhhhh was he bullshitting?

They pushed a hotfix and did a soft reboot

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Louisgod posted:

They're desperate for anything and that's the only topical attack they have before tomorrow. The problem is, like you said, Trump disavowed the KKK but Rubio et al are relying on nobody remembering that. It's a short sighted and gross attack, much like Trump's fingers.

The way he fumbled his answer on CNN was pretty pathetic.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

maybe Rubio lost his voice because he choked so much

what a leightweight

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
"Right smack in the middle of my punchline!" :laffo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBk6UntAQ9o

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

this_is_hard posted:

He prob just needs to update his drivers

I know we get like at least 2 of these jokes a page but it still made me chuckle

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Coatlicue posted:

Did anyone else watch John Oliver's episode on Trump that came out yesterday?

Nobody watches that guy. Weak. Loser.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If there is a god, he won't get his voice back in time for Thursday's debate

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
I don't think the GOP establishment and the media understand just how ROYALLY loving PISSED OFF we are right now in response to them taking off their masks and finally telling us how they REALLY feel about us.

Calling me a racist, comparing me to the KKK, inferring that we are white supremacists, etc. is loving infuriating and I can't wait to watch Trump skullfuck these scumbags.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Majorian posted:

The way he fumbled his answer on CNN was pretty pathetic.

Hey man, if I'm to disavow white supremacists then I need to know which white supremacists I'm disavowing. Some of those guys are ok.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Rubio is citing "DEVASTATING" throat damage.

:stonk:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/704333198394834944
so it begins

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Boosted_C5 posted:

I don't think the GOP establishment and the media understand just how ROYALLY loving PISSED OFF we are right now in response to them taking off their masks and finally telling us how they REALLY feel about us.

Calling me a racist, comparing me to the KKK, inferring that we are white supremacists, etc. is loving infuriating and I can't wait to watch Trump skullfuck these scumbags.

You'd probably better settle in; Hillary's going to be doing it for the next eight months.:getin:

Perfectly Safe posted:

Hey man, if I'm to disavow white supremacists then I need to know which white supremacists I'm disavowing. Some of those guys are ok.

Yyyyyup.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

A really thin girly voice would be even better

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

I keep forgetting about that debate. How sad is that gonna be if the Super Trumpday happens as predicted?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its cool guys, Trump had a bad earpiece and had no idea what Jake Tapper was saying, despite repeating the name David Duke back at him like five times

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Lord Tywin posted:

I wonder if a stabbed in the back myth will be built around Trump If the Republican party doesn't throw their full support behind him if he wins the nomination and Hillary wins.

in your heart you know the answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Would Rubio being bisexual hurt his chances at succeeding with the GOP?

Is this a real question?

• Locked thread