Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

uncurable mlady posted:

from the forums that brought you encephalitic babies

Trump! The Musical

I'm expecting it to sound a lot like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3wNlhKT0KI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

Ted Cruz is a wax statue of Nixon that was brought to life by a kid on a field trip who was getting bullied for being too white and rich and made a wish

lmao

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

That is one handsome man

I bet he is very articulate.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
What's Mussolini's twitter account anyway?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

don't care about that unfunny limey idiot. Go home!

cuckservative
Feb 24, 2016

by Shine
loving british gently caress thinks he can talk down to americans

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Wow I realize you don't like me but go easy on my data plan.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Logikv9 posted:

they crammed a ton of black people directly in his camera view

"dont pan the cameras!"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

cuckservative posted:

but enough about the saurus

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

shiksa posted:

but enough about the saurus

:boom:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

cuckservative posted:

Whose parachute are you? Oh, I think I know.

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
lol he just said the kobe beef thing again

cuckservative
Feb 24, 2016

by Shine

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Whose parachute are you? Oh, I think I know.

shhhh ive got some great vids to upload

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Japanese fan art of the Nevada primary.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

haha wow and its also 2016 i heard? smdh

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mike12345 posted:

don't care about that unfunny limey idiot. Go home!

I thought John Oliver would be perfect in explaining this thread title to newcomers :smugbert:

Despera posted:

Wow I realize you don't like me but go easy on my data plan.

lol, tbh i dont understand this garbage gif tumblr format that most millennials seem to like doing either but im glad its making you melt down over your data plan anyways~

i dont not like u friend, its a dead comedy forum and i just post things that make me laugh and if it makes some people laugh too then okay, if not and they say its bad, it also makes me laugh anyways :shobon:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

TheTatteredKing posted:

Japanese fan art of the Nevada primary.

owns, but how did you manage to leave /pol/ unscathed

whats the story with chibi ben carson and those shiny pants, am i missing an injoke related with Carson and pants

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Cruz has formed a 19 member board for Religious Liberty

Tony Perkins:

quote:

Ted Cruz announced today the creation of a 19-member Religious Liberty Advisory Council, which will guide his policies to protect religious liberty and reverse the unprecedented attacks on freedom both at home and abroad.

I am honored to chair this council at such a critical time in the history of this nation. Never before has religious freedom been more endangered than it is today under the policies of the Obama administration. We need a president who upon entering office will immediately begin reversing the damage done to our freedom to believe and our ability to live according to those beliefs.

quote:

Ryan Anderson, Ph.D.
William E. Simon Senior Research Fellow, Heritage Foundation

David Benham, entrepreneur, Reality TV host

Jason Benham, entrepreneur, Reality TV Host

Ambassador Ken Blackwell
Former US Ambassador to the UN for Human Rights

Jim Garlow, Ph.D.
Pastor, Skyline Church, San Diego, CA

Dr. Mark Harris
Pastor, First Baptist Church, Charlotte, NC

Pastor Jack Hibbs
Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, CA

Bishop Harry Jackson
Senior Pastor, Hope Christian Church, Bishop, International Communion of Evangelical Churches

Kelly Shackelford
President and CEO, First Liberty Institute

Carol Swain, Ph.D.
Professor of Political Science and Professor of Law, Vanderbilt University

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Gold sharpies were released in 2004, what the gently caress was he using before then huh

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Michael Corleone posted:

This thread is getting vile and mean spirited. Any else here mildly excited about the Carson campaign?

He wrote an editorial on why he will not be suspending his campaign:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/02/29/ben-carson-why-intend-to-stay-in-gop-presidential-race.html

quote:

[...]

On the day before the Super Tuesday contests -- so far only four states have had their say in this election and just five percent of delegates have been assigned -- I offer the people a different choice from the other candidates, one they deserve to be able to make for themselves, as they support the principles in which they really believe.

[...]

He's catching on, it's not too late f-:tootzzz:

William Bear fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Mar 1, 2016

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pick posted:

Gold sharpies were released in 2004, what the gently caress was he using before then huh

Maybe Trump was just ahead of the curve and had custom gold sharpies before they were mass produced :shrug:

You can pretty much also just walk into any arts and craft store and get a gold marker, with glitter too!~ :h:

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Pick posted:

he drew with a yellow sharpie and then lightly ran an orange sharpie over top to kinda get a gold look

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

owns, but how did you manage to leave /pol/ unscathed

whats the story with chibi ben carson and those shiny pants, am i missing an injoke related with Carson and pants

he took an extended break after iowa to go home and get new clothes.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Gov. Jesse 'The Mind' Ventura is prepping a third party run after Bernie drops out.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
If Donald Trump is elected President, I am emigrating to Mexico. Good riddance to this fascist USA!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Dude in the top right of the shot giving bunny ears to the guy in front of him

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
do you think donald used gel pens back in the day

those were luxurious as poo poo

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Do It Once Right posted:

Gov. Jesse 'The Mind' Ventura is prepping a third party run after Bernie drops out.

He's got my vote.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

paranoid randroid posted:

do you think donald used gel pens back in the day

those were luxurious as poo poo

they were scented but regardless of the color they all smelled like blueberry because the blueberry markers were the best and only the best for trump

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Maoist Pussy posted:

If Donald Trump is elected President, I am emigrating to Mexico. Good riddance to this fascist USA!

Ok so you keep posting from Mexico, great.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
just, like, circling poo poo in the newspaper and writing "Good stuff! Look into it!" in glittery fat lines for his secretary to figure out wtf hes on about now

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Maoist Pussy posted:

It's a one way ticket though, think carefully about this.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Found a p. deece anti-Clintin protest song this afternoon. Think anyone from the party of Old Gloria the Elephant will pick it up? Anyway, here's the link, thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydm7Z_I_8qE&t=5142s

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/alexrileyiscool/status/704355042334220288

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Cruz has formed a 19 member board for Religious Liberty

Tony Perkins:

Dear atheist Trump supporters: this should worry you.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

paranoid randroid posted:

just, like, circling poo poo in the newspaper and writing "Good stuff! Look into it!" in glittery fat lines for his secretary to figure out wtf hes on about now

this is basically the reason MS made ie edge have that dumb pen mode so yeah checks out

cuckservative
Feb 24, 2016

by Shine
trump

cuckservative fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Mar 13, 2016

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

Mexico's pretty nice. Puerto Vallarta's gorgeous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

that dude owns

edit - black guy's pretty cool too

• Locked thread