Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

I don't get why Friend Ben never attacked Trump over his hands and said that his own hands were more gifted and natural looking

Oh how badly I want to see Donald Trump and Ben Carson compare hand size at the next debate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Narciss posted:

Rumors of a Cruz/Rubio ticket are floating around the conservative internet. It's unlikely, but if that happens it's game over for Trump. That's the kind of holy alliance that wins elections.

Game over for the GOP, though.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Epic High Five posted:

I feel like, in the wake of MLP proving that horse fuckers can be created with only IRC chatrooms, the confluence of anime and boat/train autism is the first sign that the Internet isn't just passively encouraging weird fetish cultures, but is actively working to combine them all into one super spergy obsession culture

Are you fukkin talking poo poo on me waifu Tenryuu mate I swear on me fukkin mum

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Prorat posted:

We are now the not-so-silent majority!

Cool hats, yooooo

Cool Nixon era reference

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

TheTatteredKing posted:

Are you fukkin talking poo poo on me waifu Tenryuu mate I swear on me fukkin mum

/pol/ was more effective this cycle than any of the SuperPACs.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Cool, but what's that have to do with the several hundred demonstrably successful businesses in his organization?

Not sure the rest of his businesses are as successful as you say.

e: Indeed, it looks like whatever skills he has don't translate very well into other industries, to say nothing of leading the United States.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Mar 1, 2016

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

TheTatteredKing posted:

It looks like my five minutes of googling "japanese navy ship anime" were correct in their conclusion.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Narciss posted:

Rumors of a Cruz/Rubio ticket are floating around the conservative internet. It's unlikely, but if that happens it's game over for Trump. That's the kind of holy alliance that wins elections.
No it won't, it'll kill both campaigns. Cruz campaigns on being a 'true conservative', and has spent as much time as possible attacking the rest of the establishment. Rubio is the establishment. Them being on the same ticket would be against Cruz's normal procedure, and undermine everything he has said so far. It would undermine Rubio on account of picking the most disliked man in America. And it sinks them both, together, because it's a transparent attempt to sink Trump, which only makes Trump look stronger (which he thrives on).

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

rudatron posted:

No it won't, it'll kill both campaigns. Cruz campaigns on being a 'true conservative', and has spent as much time as possible attacking the rest of the establishment. Rubio is the establishment. Them being on the same ticket would be against Cruz's normal procedure, and undermine everything he has said so far. It would undermine Rubio on account of picking the most disliked man in America. And it sinks them both, together, because it's a transparent attempt to sink Trump, which only makes Trump look stronger (which he thrives on).

It also kind of brings out the worst in both parties: Cruz's sanctimonious Christian Right-ness and sheer unlikability, combined with Rubio's neoconservativism and general shrillness.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Majorian posted:

It also kind of brings out the worst in both parties: Cruz's sanctimonious Christian Right-ness and sheer unlikability, combined with Rubio's neoconservativism and general shrillness.

Fortunately, such a deal would be essentially unenforceable, so if one dropped out with the expectations of being nominated at the convention, the other could just go "lol, no" and nominate anyone his corporate masters told him to.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Napa.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

disagree, vallarta is poo poo lately, it's all senor frog's style tourist poo poo

i remember smoking weed with some randos in one of the demonstration units at paradise village there back in '05
poo poo was tight

edit: might have been '04

I was there in October and I had a great time. There's a lot of touristy poo poo, true, but if you know where to look, there's some really cool stuff too. Plus the Malecon is really beautiful.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/TrumpGirlsDaily/status/704356257109508097

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Majorian posted:

Napa.

I was there in October and I had a great time. There's a lot of touristy poo poo, true, but if you know where to look, there's some really cool stuff too. Plus the Malecon is really beautiful.

Gorgeous country up there. I go to a forest rave festival in Willits every fall, it owns.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Montasque posted:

MSNBC tries to tee up racist Trump supporter... What happens next will shock you(and the reporter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LltnLzLXs7U
And can I just say that this was one of most beautiful things I've seen all election, holy hell.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/704466282196967429

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Holy gently caress I cannot wait for the media meltdown tomorrow.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

I thought he was married.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

:captainpop:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm here for you, Marco.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
I wonder if Marco Rubio actually knows about the gay rumors or if he's just blissfully oblivious while stumbling into "Oh come on that's far too easy" situations like this

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Montasque posted:

MSNBC tries to tee up racist Trump supporter... What happens next will shock you(and the reporter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LltnLzLXs7U

It looked like both of them were going to cry.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Marco is loving done

that innocuous supporter sign joke is his undoing because I literally thought for a moment it was Marco's own sign and it didn't make me bat an eye.

I was all like "Huh, that's too bad for Marco...oh wait a minute..oh dear god :allears:"

embiggened

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

quote:

Later, Hannity said, "I'm getting pissed off at Marco Rubio too. ... Marco, you're being inauthentic. You're not Donald Trump. Stop trying to act like Donald Trump. And stop trying to be something that you're not.

E: Audio in the link
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/02/29/hannity-nyt-immigration-piece-a-bold-faced-lie-getting-pissed-off-at-inauthentic-rubio/

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I think Sean's conversion to conservativism was because he lost a bet to someone cooler than him.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

Gorgeous country up there. I go to a forest rave festival in Willits every fall, it owns.

Willits is pretty nice.:)

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Anyone think hillary looks pretty hot in this photo? Maybe it's the bad girl thing.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Despera posted:

I think Sean's conversion to conservativism was because he lost a bet to someone cooler than him.

Oh, I don't see how anybody could be cooler than Hannity.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

So what is the thread consensus on Rubio's recent offensive against Trump? I think it reeks of desperation and makes him look childish and will hurt him, but this election is so god drat weird I don't know what to think.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Despera posted:

Anyone think hillary looks pretty hot in this photo? Maybe it's the bad girl thing.

Don't think of the Libyan kid being blown apart by rebel weapons supplied by Hillary, your heart might give out during the orgasmic experience.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

so loving future posted:

this thread makes me want to vote for trump

then i see his supporters at rallys :aaaaa:

SNIPE FOR TURMP

I'd vote for Quark. Goddamn what a photoshop.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

you know, marco needling trump and adopting his strategy of relentless mockery and offense might have worked... if 1) he had kept it up for the entire debate, instead of blowing his wad immediately and letting the Donald finish strong 2) had followed it up with stuff to grab press time and repeat his attacks and 3) had developed what were originally little jabs at trump into substantive statements of how he differs, instead of just saying he pees his pants and is orange

2's not really his fault because cnn can't get their lips off the donald's gold-plated rear end in a top hat, but come on

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

So what is the thread consensus on Rubio's recent offensive against Trump? I think it reeks of desperation and makes him look childish and will hurt him, but this election is so god drat weird I don't know what to think.

Insubordinate... and churlish!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Rubio's fans/Trump haters love it. Lots of people in the media think it's idiotic/desperate. He is getting more media attention, but it seems people are tired of his shtick already since it's the same burns over and over again.

We won't know until tomorrow night how it worked out, my guess... Not so well.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

It won't save him, but it does get him a lot of attention, and I think he's actually pretty good at it.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Majorian posted:

Willits is pretty nice.:)

What I am doing here is I am humanizing myself to you. (TRUMP)

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Mister Fister posted:

Don't think of the Libyan kid being blown apart by rebel weapons supplied by Hillary, your heart might give out during the orgasmic experience.

Well Omar ghaddafi personal gaurd was also pretty hot

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Yesterday I posted this, laughing how Trump went from 37% to 40% nationally. He is now at almost 43%.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-national-gop-primary

THE TRUMPENSTEIN MONSTER! Soon to devour those who created it.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Yuge, if true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I've been trying to convince some Berniebros to come to TRUMP once Hillary is done stomping him.

I'm starting to think they are mostly dumb college students?

• Locked thread