Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Related links are fantastic.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/world-s-best-travel-jacket-with-15-features-baubax#/

It's like bingo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

They're bad

Dick Nixon looks pleased back there.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sondors-thin-electric-bike#/

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

I'm bicentennial.
:patriot:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Haha

(rider weight and terrain contingent)

And 200$ shipping for 38 lbs.

Sign me the gently caress up.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Do hipsters join the military?

naem
May 29, 2011

SERPUS posted:

Do hipsters join the military?

Ironically

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

quote:

original SONDORS eBike

What the gently caress is an ebike? Is it a mobile wifi hotspot?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's a bike, but it's E-lectronic!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

oh come on who needs that fancy electricity and efficiency nonsense when you have the power of your legs!

Fliz bike is the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH0yyYHir10

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

notZaar posted:

Holy poo poo, these people realize you can buy Tupperware at stores, don't they?

Note the use of the term "breakthrough BPA-free material called 'Tritan'".
It's Nalgene bottles. Tritan is the new plastic that Nalgene uses after they switched away from polycarbonate.
Guess what "breakthrough BPA-free material" leaches different endocrine-disrupting chemicals.

exp0n
Oct 17, 2004

roll the tapes
I don't know what's more infuriating about this thread, the millennials and their shabby chic bullshit and new-age lunchboxes or you dumb fucks arguing about which city is the best to live in. also if your parents pay your rent you need to either shut the gently caress up or kill yourself

exp0n
Oct 17, 2004

roll the tapes

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
ungggghh
you GUYS
lunch is HARD
if only there were an app

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Howard Beale posted:

ungggghh
you GUYS
lunch is HARD
if only there were an app
instagram

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SaltLick posted:

oh come on who needs that fancy electricity and efficiency nonsense when you have the power of your legs!

Fliz bike is the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH0yyYHir10

the sad part is even after seeing the video i have to ask if it got funded

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

how to impress women with this portable sounding rod in two easy steps

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Madcosby posted:

the sad part is even after seeing the video i have to ask if it got funded
never made it to crowdfunding, tried to gun for award but failed i think

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Booblord Zagats posted:

Most Gen Xers were born to the early-mid Boomers and didn't have the heavy parental involvement that Millennials and Gen Z are getting, so the reason people are getting spit on for getting that help is because to Gen Xers it's distasteful, they're still carrying the puritanical values of their grandparents, those who fought WW2 because the average Xers finds Boomers to be disgustingly self indulgent and were raised to revere the accomplishments of their grandparents.]

Way too much Social Science explanation (Gen X hates that, not Productive), the more simple answer is the Baby Boomer parents worked all the drat time so they dropped Gen X kids off at the grandparents when the latchkey method was not appropriate, and it was simply being near the grandparents that you noticed their behavior and somehow identified with it and became misers.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

mdm posted:

Way too much Social Science explanation (Gen X hates that, not Productive), the more simple answer is the Baby Boomer parents worked all the drat time so they dropped Gen X kids off at the grandparents when the latchkey method was not appropriate, and it was simply being near the grandparents that you noticed their behavior and somehow identified with it and became misers.

Nah, their entitled lazy adults that spend little money they have (and others!) on themselves

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

did that man just pull a pen from his jacket?

holy poo poo

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

What kills me is that if you told them that 20 years ago there was an infomercial for "an all in one lunch packing solution that came with an interactive CD-ROM with a list of easy to make recipes but if you act now for an additional $30 we'll throw an extra two sets of containers" most the people backing this would start laughing. But because its shot as a softlight video with some guy with a british accent talking about apps and innovation and is from San Francisco people will eat this poo poo up. These kickstarter things are just the infomercial packaged for a new generation, and people eat this poo poo up by the spoonful while laughing at those stupid dumb plebs dumb enough to buy poo poo off the shopping channel.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

ChesterJT posted:

What the gently caress is an ebike? Is it a mobile wifi hotspot?

has motor on goes vroom vroom saves you work on hills and long rides good commuter device uses electricity instead of combustible fuel

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Seems like there should be a third frame with a puff of green smoke shooting out of the pen into her face.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

1500quidporsche posted:

What kills me is that if you told them that 20 years ago there was an infomercial for "an all in one lunch packing solution that came with an interactive CD-ROM with a list of easy to make recipes but if you act now for an additional $30 we'll throw an extra two sets of containers" most the people backing this would start laughing. But because its shot as a softlight video with some guy with a british accent talking about apps and innovation and is from San Francisco people will eat this poo poo up. These kickstarter things are just the infomercial packaged for a new generation, and people eat this poo poo up by the spoonful while laughing at those stupid dumb plebs dumb enough to buy poo poo off the shopping channel.

Except with infomercials the product exists and is usually sold for dirt cheap to move a lot of units. With Kickstarter it doesn't and they charge out the rear end because they threw some buzzwords in about quality and realness.

You could probably make a kickstarter for some random rear end 90's Ronco kitchen gadget, but sell it with some Sanfran tech guy talking about how it's inventing the wheel and it will change how we think about pancakes over public domain "indie" rock and make bank.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MENrEgvGh94

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The Taint Reaper posted:

Met a millennial today who is threatening to move to Canada if Trump is elected because Trump is going to remove all the mexicans and whatever and maker america whiter than it was before.

And I said then why bother moving, canada is already that.

Do Americans really believe Canada is all white?

Also hasn't snowed here in over two years.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

There must be something else that people see in this other than 'lunch is hard' - they will be pretty sad once they realise they have to clean this stuff just like anything else. I'm not sure what the cost of regular tupperware stuff is like, but it seems like an ok starting point if you don't have anything like this (the $55 starter pack).

Personally if I'm planning lunch I just put like 5 sandwiches in the fridge, in cling wrap and it meets the same goal of having a prepared healthy lunch.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

"instead of pulling out our phones and IGNORING each other at a restaurant, I take out my tops and my entire family stares at the tops and talks about tops"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Reverse Centaur posted:

Do Americans really believe Canada is all white?

Also hasn't snowed here in over two years.

Do Vancouver people really think they are anywhere close to representing Canada?

The rest of Canada is bright white and if you haven't noticed this you're delusional.

Go explore and hear some tales from the locals. The small town provencal charm of rural Canada wears off pretty quick after the 30th racist joke though, eh.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

reallivedinosaur posted:

Do Vancouver people really think they are anywhere close to representing Canada?

The rest of Canada is bright white and if you haven't noticed this you're delusional.

Go explore and hear some tales from the locals. The small town provencal charm of rural Canada wears off pretty quick after the 30th racist joke though, eh.

I knew those bastards weren't as polite as they acted

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

reallivedinosaur posted:

I think we are part of Canada just like the major cities in the US with all the ethnic people are part of the US.

In fact the three major cities are a much larger proportion of the population compared to the US.

Sorry we didn't import more slaves, eh?

P.S. also nice 10 year old data.

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Mar 1, 2016

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Reverse Centaur posted:

I think we are part of Canada just like the major cities in the US with all the ethnic people are part of the US.

In fact the three major cities are a much larger proportion of the population compared to the US.

Sorry we didn't import more slaves, eh?

P.S. also nice 10 year old data.

Yeah sorry not up to the standards of your unsourced undated pie chart about "home language" where 0% russian is a big orange slice.

You would probably like it in Melbourne I hear they have ethnic food there too.

e: let me go get the data from yesterdays census I'm pretty sure 8 million blacks moved here last year because of the Raptors playoff run. Your city couldn't even support a basketball team it's so white. It riots over hockey games it's so white.

reallivedinosaur fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Mar 1, 2016

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

We are proud of our complete lack of Russians ok

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

Reverse Centaur posted:

We are proud of our complete lack of Russians ok

Strong independent country who don't need no Russians?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Millennial Bernie supporter has nervous breakdown after dealing with Trump supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYD8x0KxBjI

Aww little princess pauppleroy meets the lower class she champions for the first time

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I was recently with someone who lives in toronto and they couldnt stop gushing about how it is the most diverse city in the world :confused: i asked if she liked drake as much as me

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

thathonkey posted:

I was recently with someone who lives in toronto and they couldnt stop gushing about how it is the most diverse city in the world :confused: i asked if she liked drake as much as me

They have a lot of Orientals

Toronto is a good city w cool people but it's expensive af

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Yeah ive been to toronto it reminded me of... a city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Toronto probably seems amazing if you are Canadian.

• Locked thread