Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

they lowered his spirit costs across the board by 20%, he says that right at the start

I'm assuming that 5% damage to physical powers is actually 5% base damage to physical powers, cause if not then it's way more powerful than 2 str

also str is only 1% cost reduction per rank, not 4%, so you're losing 2% cost reduction from the passive

gibby showing once again ICR stands for "I'm Completely Retarded"

left out forcing the next round to play fully zoomed-in with the minimap hidden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy8
Aug 27, 2003

bawk bawk
Ok so its been like 5 months since you guys switched to discord and I got banned for no reason by moon, I don't suppose there is anyway I can actually rejoin now can I? I like playing this game a lot more when I have people to talk to. (I'm sure there is no point of me asking but I figured I would anyways)

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

crazy8 posted:

Ok so its been like 5 months since you guys switched to discord and I got banned for no reason by moon, I don't suppose there is anyway I can actually rejoin now can I? I like playing this game a lot more when I have people to talk to. (I'm sure there is no point of me asking but I figured I would anyways)

Literally zero activity on discord, its all gchat mate. Why would you voice chat anyway if you have the wonderful interface of Marble Hebrons 2013 to pleasure you.

crazy8
Aug 27, 2003

bawk bawk

Vax posted:

Literally zero activity on discord, its all gchat mate. Why would you voice chat anyway if you have the wonderful interface of Marble Hebrons 2013 to pleasure you.

Well ok then, I don't know,I just like talking to people and usually forget to read chat a lot of the time, I used to have a good time talking to the guys in mumble but then they switched to discord so ya.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Baby Proof posted:

You mean that time begins after you enter the bunker, right? Please say we don't have to keep M.Hydra alive to get a good time.

Also you forgot the most important stipulation - no borrowed or stolen powers! (I'd still lose)

Right, after the bunker.

Madame Hydra will not be after this challenge.

Once you enter the bunker, I start timer at first move and will not count the loading time from bunker to rad skull area. Content only.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Lozareth posted:

gibby showing once again ICR stands for "I'm Completely Retarded"

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Welp, I guess that's that for Luke P Cage in the W110. Was a good run but now is truly the time to pack up the jorts. Couldn't have made it this far without the support from all the true believer Groot Force goons, sorry that I couldn't bring home the bacon. I had a blast making the most ridiculous entries I possibly could and did not expect this level of response in any way shape or form, so thanks for laughing along with me.

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

^
Aside from the videos, you got some drat good times out of Lukas. Even though everyone except Ranfteon has forgotten him, he's still a beast.

Kelp Plankton posted:

ICR, I speak of all of us when I say Ironing Fist is not weird or incomprehensible enough to be an ICR nickname and I think you need to try harder if you want anyone to take you or Iron Fist seriously in the future

Simple. Just call him Fritz von Erich.

Baby Proof fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Mar 1, 2016

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Gibbering Madness posted:

Welp, I guess that's that for Luke P Cage in the W110. Was a good run but now is truly the time to pack up the jorts. Couldn't have made it this far without the support from all the true believer Groot Force goons, sorry that I couldn't bring home the bacon. I had a blast making the most ridiculous entries I possibly could and did not expect this level of response in any way shape or form, so thanks for laughing along with me.

Tears streaming down my cheeks.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Baby Proof posted:

Simple. Just call him Fritz von Erich.

How about L. Ron Fist?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I call him Danny Zucko because I thought that's what the Karate Kid's name was, turns out it's the guy from Grease. Anyway, I call him Danny Zucko.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
His nickname should obviously be True Detective (Iron Fist -> iron rusts -> Rust Cohle).

Super obvi, you're really slipping ICR

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

punchymcpunch posted:

I call him Danny Zucko because I thought that's what the Karate Kid's name was, turns out it's the guy from Grease. Anyway, I call him Danny Zucko.

How about Wax On

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Well I know I wax off to iron fist's amazing abs constantly so that could work

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
2 uniforms, 2 shirts, 1 hammer and not a single cosmic medallion in sight

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

ive seen 2 of every cosmic medallion except x-men and would like to die

e: no hammer/flag/uniform/shirt

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Soothing Vapors posted:

His nickname should obviously be True Detective (Iron Fist -> iron rusts -> Rust Cohle).

Super obvi, you're really slipping ICR

Do not insult ICR's kungfu with your inferior puns.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
That's not even a pun, idiot

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I mean I had him nicknamed Randy Dan to fit the trailer trash that he is.

Randy Dan, the Iron Fist.

And I think of Diamond Dave's "ninjy schoo" youtube video whenever I think of Iron Fist.

I just know how this comic character who is a real person works.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Then again, ironing fist is anime as gently caress. Wintermint's video was perfect and proved it for me.

He even looks super anime from the build to the face to headband with streamers past his butthole area.

Dude is a real anime straight up.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Jedit posted:

Do not insult ICR's kungfu with your inferior puns.

It's an allusion. A pun is something a whore does for money.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

(That's a pun.)

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

When Gob is here can we expect the SG to be filled with awful Arrested Development references

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Beasteh posted:

When Gob is here can we expect the SG to be filled with awful Arrested Development references

Why wait?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

:ducksiren: Racons, attention all Racons!

Today is a Tuesday and that means it's DEEP SPACE RACON DAY.

In honor of the space shuttle Challenger, which launched on a Tuesday in 1986, honor your brethren by wearing your Deep Space racon costume in game for Deep Space Tuesdays.

Sunday: Weekend Warriors come out for Symbiote Sundays
Monday: Back to work for Office Racon Mondays
Tuesday: Challenger Never Forget for Deep Space Tuesdays

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
:worship:

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Googled Cosmic Raccoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Gf5RbPXXc

Grats you're on the list with me.

Oh this is good too

It's a well documented fact that drax tickles are the best tickles. Don't neglect your Rocket, Drax Team-Up Today.

Degs fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Mar 1, 2016

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

Can grandpiano achieve the unthinkable? Kill beetle juicey? We might have top 4 from original qualifiers all going into as top 4

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
As if rouge would ever lose a round

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

past his butthole area

I'll take 'Possible Titles of ICR's Autobiography' for 200 Alex

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jujojoh posted:

Kill beetle juicey?

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Kainser posted:

As if rouge would ever lose a round

Says 1 of 2 Dr. Cumberbatch

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

jujojoh posted:

Says 1 of 2 Dr. Cumberbatch

Lets get real here for a second. We know you absorbed Lorrad and gained his power. This is how Rouge works, even vs. Rouge.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

jubelio posted:

Lets get real here for a second. We know you absorbed Lorrad and gained his power. This is how Rouge works, even vs. Rouge.

Ate.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!

jujojoh posted:

Can grandpiano achieve the unthinkable? Kill beetle juicey? We might have top 4 from original qualifiers all going into as top 4

Nah I've got no hope. No costume or omegas means Johnny is the human squish machine vs bosses.

edit:
also punchy's slipped in clips from incredibly naff 90s film Hudson Hawk into two videos in a row now.

Giedroyc fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Mar 1, 2016

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Iron Fist = Ferrous Bueller btw

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Tuesday: Challenger Never Forget for Deep Space Tuesdays

No! I lack this costume! I am a failure. :negative:

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
We plan on adjusting this to be based on the max prestige level instead of level 1 prestige (whenever time allows).

rip leaderboards

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Jusupov posted:

We plan on adjusting this to be based on the max prestige level instead of level 1 prestige (whenever time allows).

rip leaderboards

Oh thank heavens. Finally none of these AVERAGERS will be able to compete with the Sunlord tier of Marrrrrrr Herpes 3788 players aka ME.

Sorry suboptimal scumnugget dickmasters. Daddy reigns beef supreme.

"I'm a true playa for real."
-Usher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

RIP kainser

• Locked thread