Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

if you get really exercised that some trustafarian safe space kid at a little ivy called you racist then lol just lol at your incredibly fragile self-concept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Salt Fish posted:

Haha look its the totally random guy that tump pulled onto stage without knowing or coaching him and let him speak and he had a composed 60 second speech ready to go.
He did not have a speech ready, and it's not unlikely that it was genuinely random. He also did not speak in a composed way.

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

Salt Fish posted:

Haha look its the totally random guy that tump pulled onto stage without knowing or coaching him and let him speak and he had a composed 60 second speech ready to go.

ye trump totally planted that guy, he planted him and a false flag protestor so the guy could shout trump at the protestor, instant social proof

i mean i know us forums users think unkindly of struggle class muricans

but to imply that a man with the ability to choose a nice shade of orange for his hunting jacket and neatly trim his stache cant manage 60 seconds of positive adjectives impropmtu / without coaching is a special sort of condescending, these arent tasks so apart from one another in difficulty

(ok likely a plant)

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

AllanGordon posted:

are you saying that trump planted the protestors too?

Not only did he do that, he also funded 9/11 in order to frame Bush for it and campaign on it years later.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Just posted in the Super Tuesday thread, but it's relevant here too:

Here in Fayetteville GA, I just saw a monster truck covered in TRUMP stuff roll on down the highway. Friends who've seen it this past week says the guy driving just screams "TRUMP!!!!!" over and over. There are pics in the Atlanta subreddit.

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Here in Fayetteville GA, I just saw a monster truck covered in TRUMP stuff roll on down the highway. Friends who've seen it this past week says the guy driving just screams "TRUMP!!!!!" over and over. There are pics in the Atlanta subreddit.

cmon baby dont be a tease

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Oil of Paris posted:

Vile and Trump are 1000% less annoying than many of the increasingly prodromal posters that have started to populate this thread

But those guys might actually have conservative views! :magical:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

sullat posted:

Not only did he do that, he also funded 9/11 in order to frame Bush for it and campaign on it years later.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

egon_beeblebrox posted:

this thing?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

rudatron posted:

He did not have a speech ready, and it's not unlikely that it was genuinely random. He also did not speak in a composed way.

Plus Trump pulled him off the Mic the second he started to say something along the lines of 'At first, I wasn't so sure about you, Donald.'

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
Narco Lubio is pretty hilarious

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Trump did 9/11 is nice. The "he who smelt it, dealt it" approach to historical acts of terrorism.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

TheQat posted:

this thing?

I think so. Had more signs on it, though.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
Please keep this thread a safe space from descending into 2008 LF-era garbage thanks.

Don't trigger me with memories of Pillowpants and endless Obamatars screaming PHONEBANK!!!!

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

if you get really exercised that some trustafarian safe space kid at a little ivy called you racist then lol just lol at your incredibly fragile self-concept

our candidate is a honking clown endorsed by the kkk but don't call him racist, this thread is a safe space for juggalos

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

the_paradigm_shift posted:

Nascar? Really? Why would they take a political stance like that, does anyone know if this is normal for them?

NASCAR and the NFL are the two main groups that publicly opposed the 'religious freedom' bill that Indiana was trying to pass.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

The last thing you see as you realize that trying to escape zombie-infested Atlanta on the backroads was a trap so the hill people could raid your supplies

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I really hope something upsets Cruzbio so one of them drops out.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Tesseraction posted:

I really hope something upsets Cruzbio so one of them drops out.

Trump is going to win Texas and then take Heidi Cruz up on the walls of the Alamo to show her Ted's head on a spike.

Edit: "This one's your husband. It was so incredibly easy to behead this low energy traitor! Weak neck!"

Pepe Silvia Browne fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Mar 1, 2016

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The base is bumpin, my heart is pumpin',
Everybody, let's stump for Trump!
The base is thumpin, and Trump is stumpin',
Every body now let's stump for Trump!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Real talk for a second, Trump would be an idiot not to pick a minority VP candidate, right?

It's the easiest possible deflection for racism. Dumb people everywhere will go "He can't be racist, he has a black/hispanic/whatever VP!"

It wouldn't even negatively affect his white power vote, because they love the idea of bossing around minorities.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Calling Vile's Trump account a "poo poo gimmick" is just patently false.

It was exceptionally true to life.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
the trump account was great but vile got a little carried away imo

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

WampaLord posted:

Real talk for a second, Trump would be an idiot not to pick a minority VP candidate, right?

It's the easiest possible deflection for racism. Dumb people everywhere will go "He can't be racist, he has a black/hispanic/whatever VP!"

It wouldn't even negatively affect his white power vote, because they love the idea of bossing around minorities.

Allen West, calling it now

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

When it was just trump quotes it was funny but it devolved pretty quickly to spamming 'lol bernie' stuff

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Allen West would be the perfect VP choice for Trump. It's exactly what the modern GOP mind would think would be a savvy move to secure minority votes

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

this_is_hard posted:

ITT goons discover that children do weird sexual poo poo

c..c...crucify that bitch!!! *posts on /r/TheRedPill*

I'm picturing the moderators weighing this post in one hand and a "Donald Trump" one in the other.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

Blasmeister posted:

When it was just trump quotes it was funny but it devolved pretty quickly to spamming 'lol bernie' stuff

Nothing on the forums is as bad as that thread

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

WampaLord posted:

I still say it should be Ron Paul.

Ron/Don 2016: Make America Gold Again

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Thank how mad that would make Rand to get dunked out of the race and then seeing his dad picked over him.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Tesseraction posted:

Thank how mad that would make Rand to get dunked out of the race and then seeing his dad picked over him.

I believe you'll find Ron inserted a clause regarding this in the latest revision of their filial contract so Rand will rationally have to accept it.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
New NBCNews/SurveyMonkey National poll:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-hits-new-high-clinton-maintains-big-lead-new-national-n528521

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wonder if they regret going with the name SurveyMonkey

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I bet the other candidates enjoy Donald trumps retarded in your face racism so their "aw shucks " style racism can just go unnoticed like a Kasich campaign

But I guess they didn't plan on racism being so en vogue right now !!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like how the Carson line is so flat. He has a small group of very loyal, very confused voters who will not leave him. Hooray for Friend Ben.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pon de Bundy posted:

But I guess they didn't plan on racism being so en vogue right now !!!

betting against racism in the united states of america is a sucker's gamble

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

I like how the Carson line is so flat. He has a small group of very loyal, very confused voters who will not leave him. Hooray for Friend Ben.

Cruz has to be so pissed he's still in it.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Contested convention opens a technical path for a long time. It'll be interesting if the turds actually go for it. They betrayed a great personal dislike of Trump. They might drag it out until the end out of spite just to deny him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

so he should have dropped out after south carolina?

• Locked thread