Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the most delegates on Super Tuesday?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders
Jim Gilmore
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

Rubio called Donald Trump CON-ald Trump.

So, YES

He crossed a line, IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Bill Clinton Electioneering in Massachusetts

https://twitter.com/PAWomen4Bernie/status/704765392577798144

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Despera posted:

Sans fans think it cost him sc

USC is where I first heard the word Jew used as a verb

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

Rubio called Donald Trump CON-ald Trump.

So, YES

lol

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

What's this now?

I assume it's Bernie fans being mad that someone who is more important than a mass of unemployed face-bankers is stealing peoples attention at a polling site.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Is there any chance in hell that Cruz loses Texas?

RCP average has him +9, but there were two polls where Trump was just 3 points behind. It's not inconceivable, but it's unlikely.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

zen death robot posted:

Unlikely, projected results have Cruz about 38% and Trump about 27%.

It could happen, but no.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

zen death robot posted:

Yes, but I doubt it. The more likely, but still bad outcome for Cruz is if its close.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

Vote for Bernie in the primaries and the Democrat in the general, all.

Part 1 is complete. Ready for Part 2.

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!

TwinsensRevenge posted:

Yes, but I doubt it. The more likely, but still bad outcome for Cruz is if its close.

Has Cruz made a statement about staying in the race for the long haul? His kneecapping of Rubio rivals Trump's.

Well. Rivaled. That WWE style water bottle thing Trump did was so loving amazing it actually made me like a racist white billionaire.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

zen death robot posted:

I laughed at Trump's water bottle thing, and I'm not ashamed to admit it

It was truly funny. It shouldn't be but gently caress dammit, it was.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

zen death robot posted:

I laughed at Drumpf's water bottle thing, and I'm not ashamed to admit it

this but I am

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

lol

https://twitter.com/mateagold/status/704773096855740416

and probably fully half of that Iowa+NH spending was RTR hitting Rubio, Kasich, and Christie!

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Vagon posted:

Has Cruz made a statement about staying in the race for the long haul? His kneecapping of Rubio rivals Trump's.

Well. Rivaled. That WWE style water bottle thing Trump did was so loving amazing it actually made me like a racist white billionaire.

Even if he barely escapes with Texas, it'll still be a decent delegate haul, and quite possibly make him the only other candidate to win a state today. I think that's enough to keep him in for a while unless he gets destroyed on the 15th. However while it will strengthen his position against Rubio, at the end of the day Trump still will have almost beat him in his home state and will take home basically the same number of delegates.

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013

zen death robot posted:

Wait what happened? I don't pay attention to te news 24/7, but I'm always up for Trump burns

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

Rubio's problem is that he's just not as good at being funny as Trump is. He hasn't had the practice of a TV career. Hence, "Con-ald Trump".

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Pinterest Mom posted:

lol

and probably fully half of that Iowa+NH spending was RTR hitting Rubio, Kasich, and Christie!

amazing

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's interesting to think this entire election is solid proof that on a national scale money can't buy you a win.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pinterest Mom posted:

lol

Jeb truly is the biggest gently caress up of the Bush family. Considering the competition that is award-worthy.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

It's interesting to think this entire election is solid proof that on a national scale money can't buy you a win.

this will be a funny quote to read again after its called for Hillary.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
This drumph thing is corny as hell and mom my is emailing me about it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Pinterest Mom posted:

RCP average has him +9, but there were two polls where Trump was just 3 points behind. It's not inconceivable, but it's unlikely.

If Cruz is just +3, Trump will snag some CDs from him.

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011
Trump should auction off the water bottle he used to humiliate Rubio with and donate all proceeds to the Wounded Warrior Project.

HapiMerchant
Apr 22, 2014
I would laugh very hard and perhaps hurt myself in doing so If Trump just outright changes his name back to spite the drumpf thing. He won't, because the entire drumpf thing is a tier lower then even his own insult behavior, but it's a nice daydream.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

TwinsensRevenge posted:

I don't think Hillary is winning entirely because of money. It's a factor, but money =/= success is not the same as "money doesn't help".

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Vermont:

quote:

There are just 16 delegates up for grabs in Vermont, but it’s a notable test case for Kasich. Vermont’s Republican electorate may be more liberal than any other that will vote this year. It should vote fairly similarly to western New Hampshire, where Kasich did quite well. If Kasich can’t beat Rubio in this state, he’ll have a difficult time beating him in any state voting on Super Tuesday.

Acinonyx
Oct 21, 2005

Venom Snake posted:

Is this the lesson though? How many millions over how many years has Trump (and his corporate partners) spent building his brand? I suspect he started the race with a huge edge in name recognition nationally.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Pick posted:

It was truly funny. It shouldn't be but gently caress dammit, it was.

http://i.imgur.com/J14hF3j.gifv

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Someone sketched a voter she talked to in Vermont.

Why are people like this. Why

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

It still buys you a place at the table.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
When do we get the results anyway? What time?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

TwinsensRevenge posted:

Bernie has raised and spent a ton of loving money.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Bernie has raised and spent a ton of loving money.

yeah but he's not going to win

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

Quote from a pro-Sanders Coloradan who is working during the caucuses:

“I’m frustrated that I’m unable to vote and this is the only opportunity I have,” said Vidak, who works as a nanny and is unable to take off for the caucus, which can last for an hour or more. “It does discourage turnout. With the caucus system, I’m missing my only chance to do it ... I’m concerned other voters won’t be able to get out and vote.”

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Fifty dollars lmao

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

Someone sketched a voter she talked to in Vermont.

You mean making an informed decision from a reasonable set of circumstances? Yeah... that uh.. bitch?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

TwinsensRevenge posted:

yeah but he's not going to win

That doesn't mean that Hillary won by "buying" the election. In fact, it disproves that notion.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

pathetic little tramp posted:

You mean making an informed decision from a reasonable set of circumstances? Yeah... that uh.. bitch?

why are you busting out the "ironic" slurs ahead of time

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
Full results won't be until tomorrow morning, but coverage should be in full swing by 7pm EST.
Alternatively, read the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nanomashoes posted:

It still buys you a place at the table.

It helps like I said but Jeb Bush and basically everyone else is excellent proof money can't make up for being dumb. Also see Romney's shitshow of a campaign in 2012.

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

She obviously likes Bernie but thinks Hillary is the better candidate for the general. This isn't an awful view by any standard.

• Locked thread