Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Adar posted:

I think his odds are on par with Cruz in AR tbqh

Same. It was just funny/interesting to hear her so confident. The anchor even asked "Well if he doesn't win.." and she shot back with "There's no question. I won't even consider that because he is going to win."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Don't you gently caress me, Minnesota. Do you want to be the land of ten thousand fucks?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Buying Bernie No in Minn. and Hillary No in Oklahoma.

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
I have a lot of Cruz in AR at 15 cents a share. I'm not even sure he's the favorite, but he is also not a 5.5-1 dog.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

DID THEY JUST PUSH A REDESIGN ON SUPER TUESDAY?!??

what a stupid idea

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

ok my phone's cache was doing something bizarre

thank god

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
Why is Trump in Vermont so relatively low? Is it just because of the lack of polls?

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

FourLeaf posted:

Why is Trump in Vermont so relatively low? Is it just because of the lack of polls?
94 cents?

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

That's why I said relatively. Why isn't it 98-99 cents like Massachusetts? Aren't the voting demographics similar?

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Is Hillary in CO a decent bet or should I liquidate now at 58 cents?

Corrupt Politician
Aug 8, 2007
Just put a few hundred into Trump winning MN. I live in a small town about an hour south of Minneapolis, and rural MN is absolutely Trump country. Dead mining towns in the north, half-dead manufacturing towns in the south, all full of economically stressed blue collar whites who fear and resent the state's large Somali refugee population. The suburbs around the Twin Cities could go for Rubio because they're full of educated moderates, but they also have their share of Cruz voters (Michele Bachmann's district is full of rich conservatives living in McMansions), so I think they could be split.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

GWBBQ posted:

Is Hillary in CO a decent bet or should I liquidate now at 58 cents?
I think its more likely than not she wins it but not a sure thing. I'd probably go 65/35 or so. I've always been very bullish on CO and was buying hillary yes there 3 weeks ago and recent polling nationally seems to be trending towards Hillary

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Hillary will likely win every Super Tuesday state except Vermont and maybe Oklahoma and she could get upset perhaps in Minnesota.

The state of all those contests will likely be known before Colorado gets too into their caucuses. If she wins everything but Vermont, expect the Bernie turnout to be depressed and the Hillary caucusgoers to rally more people to their cause. (And most importantly, PredictIt bettors to sell their shares like rats off a sinking ship).

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
My final Super Tuesday bets

I'm not rich or even middle class by any means

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
up uP UP! only one way for it to go! right! right?

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

FourLeaf posted:

That's why I said relatively. Why isn't it 98-99 cents like Massachusetts? Aren't the voting demographics similar?

Bernie is from Vermont, he could outdo Trump there.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Narciss posted:

Bernie is from Vermont, he could outdo Trump there.
Maybe you shouldn't post here.

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx
Finalized everything for Super Tuesday, not touching it until the results come in. Feel a little anxious that I'm not taking the money gained so far in Oklahoma, but whatever. I'm just spending my excess drinking money here.

dangling pointer
Feb 12, 2010

Just got in TX Cruz NO for under 15c. Hopefully it spikes so I can flip half, and gamble with the rest.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm slightly scared that I'm gonna be at a basketball game during the most important part of results, but I have enough confidence in my picks. Hopefully by the end of the game I'll be up a few hundred.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Prepare for exits in just over 30 minutes.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

If you're still on the Rubio in any state bus you have exactly 2 hours 29 minutes to get off

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Any particular tips on where to find the exit polls once they're out?

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx
Trump winning Minnesota is down to $0.66. This is where I test my willpower and commitment to letting things ride and not doing any last-minute fiddling, rather than cashing in some lower-return stuff for even money and putting it into that.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

e_angst posted:

Trump winning Minnesota is down to $0.66. This is where I test my willpower and commitment to letting things ride and not doing any last-minute fiddling, rather than cashing in some lower-return stuff for even money and putting it into that.

Trust Trump

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

e_angst posted:

Little Marco is weak. Trump will take it.

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Bernie Oklahoma has been super jumpy all day. No got as high as 75. I missed that but I did sell a bunch in the 60's. I just bought 600 at 41 and 42 cents on a dip. Now it's 50. Do I sell now and take the quick 9 cents or do I hold and hope it jumps back to 60?

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zeta Taskforce posted:

Bernie Oklahoma has been super jumpy all day. No got as high as 75. I missed that but I did sell a bunch in the 60's. I just bought 600 at 41 and 42 cents on a dip. Now it's 50. Do I sell now and take the quick 9 cents or do I hold and hope it jumps back to 60?

Hold it and make a poo poo load of money tonight.

dangling pointer
Feb 12, 2010

https://twitter.com/15thStreetNews/status/704785173666074626

It's starting. This tweet caused a 10c+ swing in the OK Dem market, a student newspaper lol. More cheap Bernie No for me!

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
Just for the hell of it I bought 1 share of Trump in MN with the few cents left I didn't have invested.

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

dangling pointer posted:

It's starting. This tweet caused a 10c+ swing in the OK Dem market, a student newspaper lol. More cheap Bernie No for me!

So Kasich is at 1%?

Going to go ahead and call bullshit on that one, 15th Street News bros.

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx

Arkane posted:

So Kasich is at 1%?

Going to go ahead and call bullshit on that one, 15th Street News bros.

Oh, I completely believe that these are the real numbers for their exit polling. But I'm sure their exit polling in and around Rose State College in Midwest City, OK will not be representative of the rest of the state. If Bernie is only pulling a 6 point lead among college kids, he's hosed statewide.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

dangling pointer posted:

these kind of swings make today a fun day for scalping

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

G-Hawk posted:

these kind of swings make today a fun day for scalping

As long as the site holds!!

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

had to bow out. couldn't take the uncertainty. made it out of MA with $350 in profit and can now play swings.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
The final collapse of Rubio.Nom has begun. Trump has gone from -333 to -500 in under 24 hours. By tonight he should be close to -1000.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Abel Wingnut posted:

had to bow out. couldn't take the uncertainty. made it out of MA with $350 in profit and can now play swings.

LEt us know which markets are fun and swingy! I only have $40 to play with but I'd still like to.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Adar posted:

If you're still on the Rubio in any state bus you have exactly 2 hours 29 minutes to get off
The internal polling must spell trouble everywhere.

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Adar posted:

The final collapse of Rubio.Nom has begun. Trump has gone from -333 to -500 in under 24 hours. By tonight he should be close to -1000.

sounds like you're super short rubio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Arkane posted:

sounds like you're super short rubio

I'll start reversing that tonight because the difference between Trump at 90% and Trump at 100% is...way more than 10%, but if you're trying to go long before tomorrow morning, GL with the falling knife

• Locked thread