Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Donald, you have the most beautiful hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

RACHET posted:

Rush is also a south east Asia sex tourist

WRONG!

He is a Caribbean sex tourist.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

I could never tell if yours was one but it still makes me chuckle a lot.

To be fair, that dog does look like he's enabling the gay agenda.:tinfoil:

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

https://twitter.com/13ALeBeau/status/704834343089414144

:dogbutton:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

What's so shocking? Plenty of Spaniards admire Franco.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Whenever I see old people vote conservative the only thing that goes through my mind is their longing for the good ol days of jim crow and impending nuclear holocaust.

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
Trump looks to be winning VA pretty handily on about 50% precincts reporting

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
It's completely inconceivable to me as a liberal that there could be Hispanic people who don't identify with illegal immigrants.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T r a v i s posted:

It's completely inconceivable to me as a liberal that there could be Hispanic people who don't identify with illegal immigrants.

It's easy to understand with this handy two-step process, approved by The Gipper himself:

Step 1. gently caress you.
Step 2. Got mine.

For the logically inclined, it works like this:

Got mine ∴ gently caress you

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

T r a v i s posted:

FYGM is a hell of a drug.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Phi230 posted:

Whenever I see old people vote conservative the only thing that goes through my mind is their longing for the good ol days of jim crow and impending nuclear holocaust.

If I was super old Id want to unleash nuclear war so I could see a mushroom cloud irl honestly

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

T r a v i s posted:

In southern california/arizona there is a LOT of that. Nor Cal too but possibly less.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Jealous Cow posted:

That's a Muslim thing.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

T r a v i s posted:

please go away pol avatar man

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

T r a v i s posted:

Yeah Hispanics come from Spain.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

ThirdPartyView posted:

What's so shocking? Plenty of Spaniards admire Franco.

Yeah, they're just your run-of-the-mill Latino Spaniards.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

TheTatteredKing posted:

Yeah Hispanics come from Spain.

I think Hispanic technically means of Spanish descent and Latino means from Latin America

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

shiksa posted:

I think Hispanic technically means of Spanish descent and Latino means from Latin America

Hispanics speak spanish. Latinos are from Latin america.

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Rafa crushing it in TX but losing to Trump in OK. Oklahoma doesn't strike me as a Donald stronghold, a donghold if you will.

Taco Duck fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Mar 2, 2016

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Nietzschean posted:

It's easy to understand with this handy two-step process, approved by The Gipper himself:

Jealous Cow posted:

They're making fun of liberals, not actually claiming to be one. :ssh:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Texas has early voting and a bunch of people that probably would have voted trump today voted cruz up to two weeks ago.

Kodilynn
Sep 29, 2006

Black Dynamite posted:

Rafa crushing it in TX but losing to Trump in OK. Oklahoma doesn't strike me as a Donald stronghold, and donghold if you will.

You'd be surprised. Trump and Bernie had the two largest turnouts here.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
How did someone as loathsome in looks and personality as Cruz, who inspires instant dislike in anyone he interacts with for more than five minutes, ever become a US Senator or one of the top three candidates for a major party's presidential nomination?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

JosephWongKS posted:

How did someone as loathsome in looks and personality as Cruz, who inspires instant dislike in anyone he interacts with for more than five minutes, ever become a US Senator or one of the top three candidates for a major party's presidential nomination?

Gerrymandering

CalvinCoolidge
Dec 27, 2008

T r a v i s posted:

Imagine if you had to stand in line for an ice cream cone for a few years before getting one, and then somebody ends up paying a cartel member some money to drop them to the front of the line without waiting. Wouldn't you be a little salty about that?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

T r a v i s posted:

Trump has an 80% disapproval rating among Hispanics, so the number of Latinos who would vote for him or any Republican candidate is tiny enough that it's a non-factor. Don't worry about it.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Phi230 posted:

Gerrymandering

the senate isn't gerrymandered dude

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
This is useful

http://fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/1/912/1333/index.html

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

evilweasel posted:

the senate isn't gerrymandered dude

gerrymandering

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
why are you doing this Americans

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Killer Queen posted:

Trump has an 80% disapproval rating among Hispanics, so the number of Latinos who would vote for him or any Republican candidate is tiny enough that it's a non-factor. Don't worry about it.

He's obviously trolling y'all jfc

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

El Hefe posted:

a bus driver wasn't running in any of our elections so we made do

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Who is John Galt Lavoy Finnicum?

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Rubiowned.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
doneld J trump

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

JosephWongKS posted:

he sailed in at the peak of the tea party's popularity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

El Hefe posted:

Because it rules.

• Locked thread