Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the most delegates on Super Tuesday?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Bernie Sanders
Jim Gilmore
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

CSM posted:

No, Clinton ran up huge margins in other states, making it impossible for Sanders to ever really catch up with her anymore.

This wasn't a knockout tonight. There's still an (increasingly) unlikely path for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Neurolimal posted:

There aren't any winner-take-all states. 2% (at 76% reporting) difference isn't worth a meltdown over.

50.8% to 48.0 isn't 2% :ssh:

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Louisgod posted:

Carson is basically the token black guy that died early in the movie that nobody remembers

And who doesn't even get an actual name in the credits either.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

How come nobody is talking about Ben Carson's chances of winning a State? :laugh:

I'm looking forward to him suspending his campaign tomorrow.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Ted Cruz looks like a bad politoon come to life, so you don't need to exaggerate his features any more.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Did Cruz just say on MSNBC that if we got Clinton we'd lose the Bill of Rights?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Who do newspapers have opinions? That's not how journalism works.

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer
Cruz is calling on Rubio to drop out on MSNBC, but without naming him explicitly.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The guy who lasted longer in the Nomination race than Jeb Bush :smug:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

TARDISman posted:

He's been saying that all day

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

For real this is really hosed up

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

GrimGypsy posted:

Just appeared on my feed

lol

Lol at Hitler having a bigger nose.

Lyapunov Unstable
Nov 20, 2011

TARDISman posted:

who cares what he says

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Marco Rubio winning Minnesota could signal that to his backers that he has a chance. This means absolute chaos and blood moving forward.

E: UGH

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/704877570496589825

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

trapped mouse posted:

this is the silliest pedantry

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Neurolimal posted:

There aren't any winner-take-all states. 2% (at 76% reporting) difference isn't worth a meltdown over.

We are passed the point now where he can continue to win or lose by close margins and stay competitive. He has to start winning states and by large margins

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Shageletic posted:

I'm looking forward to him suspending his campaign tomorrow.

why would he? hes making tons of money on his book tour

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Despera posted:

He's been saying that all day

She actually was taped talking to the New York Times saying she fully intended to do it, but she won't let them release the tape.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

sanders winning minn, colorado, ok, and vermont keeps it somewhat competitive, and most of the upcoming states are friendlier territory for bernie.

what is his path to the nomination

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

trapped mouse posted:

in pledged delegates it essentially is

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Out of curiosity, how does California break democratically? I'd guess mostly Clinton?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Not saying that Bernie's going to win, but I think Fox called MA early. Boston is basically all reporting but Cambridge, Worcester and a lot of the west are still out. Telling that nobody has followed their lead.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

trapped mouse posted:

Fishmech parachute account spotted!

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Winning 55-60% of the vote in all remaining contests.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Man I really hate Ted Cruz more than any other candidate and maybe any other human being on earth.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

A Neurotic Jew posted:

A political revolution.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i believe that bernie will win

tell me why I'm wrong, super tuesday GDT

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Nanomashoes posted:

Man I really hate Ted Cruz more than any other candidate and maybe any other human being on earth.

Welcome to the US Senate.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

Neurolimal posted:

Yeah that's what I was thinking. How will the delegates shake out in Mass after all this is over, assuming Hilldog maintains her 3% lead?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

TARDISman posted:

100% true. ALL FOUR Democrat nominees have consistently tried to re-write the Bill of Rights from the bench. They HATE the first and second amendments specifically. Also not big fans of the 10th.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
What the hell Minnesota? Can someone tell me what happened to our timeline's Minnesota?

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
God DAMMIT!!! Homosota went for Little Marco?!!! What loving LOSERS!!! Aren't most of these white motherfuckers basically Canadian?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

Marco Rubio winning Minnesota could signal that to his backers that he has a chance. This means absolute chaos and blood moving forward.

E: UGH

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/704877570496589825

:getin:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

A Neurotic Jew posted:

an indictment

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

A Neurotic Jew posted:

~magic~

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Who is that arguing with Lord?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Aurubin posted:

Out of curiosity, how does California break democratically? I'd guess mostly Clinton?

Very Liberal but also not Very White.

Hillary won it in 2008. It's so late in the nomination process that it literally doesn't matter.

Joementum posted:

Not saying that Bernie's going to win, but I think Fox called MA early. Boston is basically all reporting but Cambridge, Worcester and a lot of the west are still out. Telling that nobody has followed their lead.

Been keeping an eye out it, and it doesn't seem to be narrowing much.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Errant Gin Monks posted:

You seem very mad about people who like Bernie.
I voted for him, idiot.

Anyway, candidates can cede their delegates to others after they drop out, right? That's not a thing I dreamed?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Boosted_C5 posted:

100% true. ALL FOUR Democrat nominees have consistently tried to re-write the Bill of Rights from the bench. They HATE the first and second amendments specifically. Also not big fans of the 10th.

whats so special about the bill of rights anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:

Joementum posted:

Is it enough to make up the difference with 80% in?

• Locked thread