Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hitler B. Natural posted:

One out of four's not bad. Also I thought a gayman was a small crocodile.

It's the guy who wrote Sandman, right? I thought he was already married to the Dresden Dolls lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009

Hitler B. Natural posted:

One out of four's not bad. Also I thought a gayman was a small crocodile.

You're thinking of the Porsche sport-ute crossover

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

El Scotch posted:

Pope? Pope.

The chickens coming home :aaa:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Ben Garrison posted:

Trump won as predicted and at first it looked like he might sweep all the states except Texas, which is Cruz’s home state. Cruz actually took Oklahoma too, as well as Alaska. Rubio won his first primary—Minnesota.

Rubio sure does like to repeat himself. I heard him call Trump a ‘con man’ at least a dozen times Tuesday night. Trump may be saying the populist things people want to hear. Is he sincere? I guess we’ll find out once he’s elected. However, we do know that con men already populate both parties. HIllary Clinton in particular has a lot of experience with tricking people. She and her rapist husband are both grifters who will lie through their teeth to gain power and money. During her victory speech she croaked that we all need to be more ‘kind and loving.’ Sure, Hillary. Is that how you acted when you yelled at secret service men to ‘pick up your f___ing bags?’ Was it kindness that made you torment your hubbie’s female victims? Was it love that let prompted you to let people die in Benghazi? Was leaving a murdered Vince Foster in a park an act of love on your part? Was it kind of you to accuse an innocent and devoted man of graft so you could move your own people into the travel office? (Travelgate). It amazes me how Hillary manages to find adoring voters. Don’t people even research this woman?

I beg of you, please buy my scribbles. If for some reason you want to see them, here's Kirschen's preview of the book.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
I am pretty sure Ben Garrison would make out with Trump if he asked nicely

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Stump me with a riddle, Roland," laughed Trump the Mono,"Stump me and I'll let your Ka-Tet live."

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Jerusalem posted:

"Stump me with a riddle, Roland," laughed Trump the Mono,"Stump me and I'll let your Ka-Tet live."

:golfclap:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Jerusalem posted:

"What's sadder than a dead baby?"

"DONALD TRUMP'S TINY FINGERS!"

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

achillesforever6 posted:

If America is dead does that mean I can declare myself the 2nd Emperor of the United States?

About time we settled the succession crisis. It's been almost 140 years since Emperor Norton died.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Nice

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Garrison is voting for Trump and he's chastising people for not researching Hillary. And that's right after "is he a con-man? I dunno."

The dude is becoming the Mitt Fits of this election, and I eagerly anticipate watching his lovely little heart break in two.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
He even drew Trump in a way that could be re-interpreted as heiling. It's like he knows that 4chan is just waiting :allears:

Trogdos! posted:

I beg of you, please buy my scribbles. If for some reason you want to see them, here's Kirschen's preview of the book.

Odd that he would put pictures that are ugly as sin in his holy text.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

KillerJunglist posted:

He even drew Trump in a way that could be re-interpreted as heiling. It's like he knows that 4chan is just waiting :allears:

You're really stretching.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Lady Naga posted:

You're really stretching.

Wait, isn't Garrison the one that 4chan (or somebody) always turns super anti-semetic? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

KillerJunglist posted:

Wait, isn't Garrison the one that 4chan (or somebody) always turns super anti-semetic? Or am I thinking of someone else?

No I'm saying that that's just a regular-looking wave and you have to reach to interpret it as a heil. Unless you think all waving looks like a heil I guess.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Lady Naga posted:

No I'm saying that that's just a regular-looking wave and you have to reach to interpret it as a heil. Unless you think all waving looks like a heil I guess.

They're talking about how 4chan photoshops all of Garrison's cartoons to reflect neo-nazi views

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on George Osborne and taxing higher earners – The chancellor has said the tax take from Britain’s highest earners has increased by £8bn despite his reduction in the top rate of income tax"

Telegraph:

Doctors urge schools to ban tackling in rugby

Times:

After Grant Wood and Munch.

Mail:
Mac on... Cameron's EU propaganda campaign

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
There should be blood running off one of the swords.

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Samurai Sanders posted:

There should be blood running off one of the swords.

There is.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I was thinking blood running down the sword and dripping off the hilt since its at that angle.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Good Ol' Chip Bok posted:

New Jersey tough guy Governor Chris Christie was once smitten with President Obama. But now that’s all water under the bridge. He left the president’s warm embrace for Donald Trump.

Christie and The Donald appeared on stage together last night at Trump’s victory press conference. The governor introduced his new boss as “Mr. Trump“.

Stayne Falls
Aug 11, 2007
Everything was beautiful
Does MacKay scan his cartoons? That's a really sloppy cut and paste on that word balloon.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I loveovich Luckovich :allears:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

:tubular:

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...

Where do you get those from? The one here has a different final panel.

http://www.sfchronicle.com/bad_reporter/

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
I laughed at this one, and honestly it's pretty much accurate.

:( Not cool Luckovich. I appreciate the burn, but it's still making light of James Foley's death. We would (and did) despise Republican cartoonists using this to take potshots at Obama last year.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

fade5 posted:

:( Not cool Luckovich. I appreciate the burn, but it's still making light of James Foley's death. We would (and did) despise Republican cartoonists using this to take potshots at Obama last year.

Yeah I found that one more shocking than funny, too.

Maybe I'll commission a Ben Garrison of Trump flying his jet into the towers of Bush Legacies I and II. Same level of taste.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

McDowell posted:

Yeah I found that one more shocking than funny, too.

Maybe I'll commission a Ben Garrison of Trump flying his jet into the towers of Bush Legacies I and II. Same level of taste.

Except this one is good because that is exactly the expression Christie had.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Jerusalem posted:

"Stump me with a riddle, Roland Rubio," laughed Trump the Mono,"Stump me and I'll let your Ka-Tet Campaign live."

I had the same idea, and am not ashamed to piggy-back of your far-better execution than what I'd originally come up with.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

fade5 posted:

I laughed at this one, and honestly it's pretty much accurate.

It's joking on the fact that tons of people were saying that Christie had the expression of a person about to be executed by ISIS(or cupcake-dog.jpg) while standing behind Trump at his press-conference-cum-victory-speech last night.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

It's joking on the fact that tons of people were saying that Christie had the expression of a person about to be executed by ISIS(or cupcake-dog.jpg) while standing behind Trump at his press-conference-cum-victory-speech last night.
Oh yeah I definitely laughed at Christie's thousand-yard stare, it was great watching him just stand there behind Trump.

I guess I just don't find ISIL stuff funny after following the Middle East for too long.:shrug:

What I'd like would be doing basically the same joke another way; just replace this dude with Christie:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Flawless.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

spamman posted:

Where do you get those from? The one here has a different final panel.

http://www.sfchronicle.com/bad_reporter/

http://www.gocomics.com/badreporter

He seems to make them in the larger format and again in the newspaper strip version. Usually they're identical, not sure why there's a difference on this one.

e: Looks like there are more of them on your site, maybe he only makes certain ones as the large format? The Gocomics site updates every Wednesday and Friday, maybe I've been missing a bunch that aren't posted there.

NoEyedSquareGuy fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Mar 3, 2016

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
I am genuinely surprised that nobody broke out the "Hillary Wins Big on Super Tuesday" Marx statue cartoon here. :(

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

fade5 posted:

What I'd like would be doing basically the same joke another way; just replace this dude with Christie:

God, I love that picture. The dude's eyes man. Those loving eyes.

Rorus Raz posted:

The dude is becoming the Mitt Fits of this election, and I eagerly anticipate watching his lovely little heart break in two.

One of the things keeping me sane through all this bullshit is the knowledge that if/when Hillary wins, it will be amazing to watch these motherfuckers squirm.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Xanderkish posted:

God, I love that picture. The dude's eyes man. Those loving eyes.

But endless war is great. And if we don't support war then the communists terrorists win.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Didn't know anything about Tom Lea until today. Thanks for posting that and getting me to reverse-GIS it.
(but you might want to rehost that jpeg)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

ThePeavstenator posted:

They're talking about how 4chan photoshops all of Garrison's cartoons to reflect neo-nazi views

They don't do that any more do they? Ever since he started going full gamergate/anti-SJW/alt-right the edits have basically stopped and they love him now. Unless I'm seriously mistaken, but I've seen him unironically posted on reddit so that should tell you something.

• Locked thread