Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unwise_Cashew
Jan 19, 2014
A, Æ, C

So, does this pop the sixth world a bit early, but with cthulhus instead of dragons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Could we get a diplo world map after all the combatants jump in?

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
a, @, Â, Ã

Strategic goals sound more interesting to watch than mashing armies into each other until the numbers hit 0.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

AJ_Impy posted:

A, Æ, C

It's time this hemisphere learnt the true meaning of 'Corporate takeover'.

Vote seems pretty one-sided, calling it early.

We shall lay waste to Ixachitlan. Those who will not bow willingly will have to stand on their stumps.

And then there is Asia. Here Angkor and the Oste Wasi, both threatened by the rise of a Hanseatic China, have decided to make a stand against us. There is also the Bharatiya Union, a common witness to the worst excesses of our practices through its neighboring Raj. Our role here will be initially one of support and defense, as our objective of a complete scouring of Ixachitlan should retain our troops for years. Nonetheless, this League has been built on ambition and our forces will not shy from deregulating the eastern markets if that is what the Hansa demands of them.

THE BHARATIYA UNION
If anyone has a legitimate reason to antagonize us…
(War with this nation has not begun, but they will probably attack our allies during the Great War)

T) The Peace of Kotte: Peace with the guildists is possible, just look at the Neubautener Congress! But seriously, we should force them to acknowledge the legitimacy of the Raj by killing so many of them that they will have no other option but to do so and so open the path for lasting peace and commerce between our people.
Military victory, no land belonging to the Hanseatic Raj may be occupied. This will force them to remove all their cores from the Raj.

B) The Karnata Restoration: My spies have unconvered that the Ummatur dynasty still exists, the last descendant of the Emperor is a worker in a farm collective in Punjab. We can take this woman, groom her into one of our own and gift her with the throne of all of India as our very own enlightened despot.
Complete victory over the communists. We will release the Karnata Empire as a Hanseatic ally.

U) The Princely Proposal: An united India will always remain a threat. Divide and conquer, I say. We will restore the local aristocracy of the smaller Indian provinces, so that each will be too weak to challenge us and as for those places we cannot draft local allies for… Give them to the Raj, so those commies will know the true meaning of capitalist exploitation.
Complete victory over the communists. We will release every single princely state from the Union and the rest of India will go to the Raj’s administration.

ANGKOR:
The last great city.

a) The Restoration of China: Angkor took advantage of the Yian Civil War to acquire all of southern China and even some of its western territories. For six wars they have defeated the Yian Empire in its attempts to recover the territory. We will show them that the Hansa is much more capable of achieving its goals.
Holding every Chinese core, plus military victory. Hanseatic China recovers all cores.

A) Warplan Orange: Why settle for restoring China? We can do so much more, Angkor is a city grown large and prosperous through its dominance of many other peoples. Let us break this local power. Siam, Burma, Dai Nam, their names will once again be seen on the map and Angkor will never again have the chance to challenge China or anyone else.
Complete occupation of Angkor territories. China gets her cores and everyone in their nation gets released.

THE OSTE WASI
Those guys.

t) The Pacific Monopolies Act: The Oste Wasi holds many valuable islands, either for their own resources or as staging points for their navy. We could use those for our ourselves, so let’s take over them and truly dominate the Pacific Trade.
Defeat their navy, remove every Oste Wasi military presence outside Japan, Aoteroa and the mainland. I am not occupying every stupid Pacific Island. We get all their minor islands. May be combined with vote o.

o) The Eastern Extension: We require a buffer territory to guarantee the security of China from further aggression. Through military conquest we shall secure their lands along the Bohai Sea and make of Corea a puppet state of Hanseatic China. That should dissuade them from pursuing further conflict with China.
Military victory, occupation of Manchuria and Korea. May be combined with vote t.

w) Contract Termination: This world only has a place for one international trade league and that would be us. Sack their palaces, defenestrate the board of directors and dissolve the Oste Wasi. Simple.
Occupy all of the home islands, continental holdings of the Oste Wasi and Aoteroa. They will be split into Taiwan, Japan, Aoteroa, Manchuria and Phillipines-With-Another-Name There will be no more Oste Wasi.

:siren: Voting will be opened for 48 hours from this post :siren:

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
U A w

Shatter the Union, weigh Angkor, lay waste to Oste Wasi.

Rejected Fate
Aug 5, 2011

Let us follow the T a o , a light touch is needed for the East.

I still prefer Bharatiya to the Raj

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

AJ_Impy posted:

U A w

I think this might be literally impossible to do in the time left in Vicky but gently caress IT, ALL IN

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

U A w

Let a thousand minors contend!

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

T, a, t. We are being very aggressive on one side of the world, let's bet nicer here.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
U A w

As I said, chaos reigns.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

My gut is telling me to reign in our ambitions on one side of the world since we're letting them run wild on the other but I am legitimately curious if you can pull this off. Let's see if you're all talk.

U A w

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

AJ_Impy posted:

U A w

The only choice.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I mean theoretically Asia will be easier with the help of Seletan

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Guys, I'm pretty sure forcing Zearoth to play 30~ years of Vicky hellwars will cause him to tank it because it's awful to play + would make sense narratively. Probably push back the last couple updates by a few months as well. Also helping China is just gonna make it unpuppet and become a GP.

That being said, U A w :unsmigghh:

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Guys, I'm pretty sure forcing Zearoth to play 30~ years of Vicky hellwars will cause him to tank it because it's awful to play + would make sense narratively. Probably push back the last couple updates by a few months as well. Also helping China is just gonna make it unpuppet and become a GP.

That being said, U A w :unsmigghh:

That way it'll be ready for HoI4! And Stellaris! Gold Rules the Universe!

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
A 1

Oste Wasi is too beautiful to destroy :colbert:

For Bhartiya, we should just sell them the Raj's land. No gods, no kings.

Edit: What is life like in Jinshan? And what do they think of Hanseatic China?

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

quote:

I have until April 1st to finish V2 or I am banned from the toxx clause. Wish me luck!

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
U A w
When I said "prove that gold rules the world", I meant the whole world, not just most of it.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

GSD posted:

Edit: What is life like in Jinshan? And what do they think of Hanseatic China?

Jinshan is a constitutional monarchy, rather liberal and economically advanced (so living hell for factory workers), though not to the extent that Neubauten is. Both the people and the government look to the Hansa as friends, though the left is suspicious of our intentions.

Also, at the request of BasquelandDude, you can find the alliance map of the Great War here.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I have complete and utter faith that the Bharatiya Union will prevail and wipe the Raj off the map. :patriot:

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I have complete and utter faith that the Bharatiya Union will prevail and wipe the Raj off the map. :patriot:

So much this. The von Bardewicks have been thorns in our sides since the very get go, to cease anything to them would be scandalous, and to allow them to keep what they have would be even worse. T will acknowledge the Raj, U will give land to the Raj, thus...

B2: Let's get India under proper Hansaetic rule, and wipe those pesky von Bardewicks off the map while we're at it.

As for the rest, Angkor have been a come-and-go enemy just as the Oste Wasi have been a come-and-go ally. Let's treat them as such.

a, o: We shall make China great again, and we shall give the Oste Wasi a slap on their fingers for forgetting their place as a Hansaetic ally. Simple!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

TinTower posted:

U A w

As I said, chaos reigns.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
T a o

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

This

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
T a t o

Let's actually see this war end at some point.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

T a o
Fighting wars overseas is the worst, let's not drive Zearoth completely crazy.

Also: I hope you use the Panama area to grind down the Andean troops, it's an amazing death trap for the AI.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

sheep-dodger posted:

Also: I hope you use the Panama area to grind down the Andean troops, it's an amazing death trap for the AI.

The Hanseatic Marines were pretty much made for it.

Also I need it to prevent the Andeans and Carthageans from sending like three million troops to reinforce the Aztecs.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

U A w

I have gazed into the swirling abyss and seen nothing worth saving. Dehumanize yourselves and face the bloodshed.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

ZearothK posted:

The Hanseatic Marines were pretty much made for it.

Also I need it to prevent the Andeans and Carthageans from sending like three million troops to reinforce the Aztecs.

Good, I'm looking forward to the reports from the losses there, it's going to be an amazing slaughter, especially if you set up in the mountain provinces.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

T a o

crimea
Nov 16, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
U A w

Always go full UAW

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
U A w

DEHUMANIZE AND FACE TO BLUTVERGIESSEN

e:f,b

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I forgot the Shoshone Dominion was still around :allears:

LordGugs
Oct 16, 2012

QuoProQuid posted:

U A w

I have gazed into the swirling abyss and seen nothing worth saving. Dehumanize yourselves and face the bloodshed.

The world shall be forever bathed in blood, mud, and fire.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Gravity Cant Apple
Jun 25, 2011

guys its just like if you had an apple with a straw n you poked the apple though wit it n a pebbl hadnt dropped through itd stop straw insid the apple because gravity cant apple

Sold.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

U A w

This is a world of competing nightmares, let our horrifying vision be the only one to triumph.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
U A w

Nobody's ever made history by going 75% Hitler. If we're doing this, we should commit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011

• Locked thread