Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

thought the head was supposed to be a big peanut for about 5 seconds and was really confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

RareAcumen posted:

What the gently caress is going on with Shaggy's chin?

Wait hold on this is real?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

President Ark posted:

thought the head was supposed to be a big peanut for about 5 seconds and was really confused

Now there is something you never see, a Mr. Peanut cosplay.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

West Ham Sandwich posted:

Wait hold on this is real?

It's real and it is fabulous

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

VendaGoat posted:

Now there is something you never see, a Mr. Peanut cosplay.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Look, I searched for it and found the tragedies as well. I'm saying, if you have ever attended a Con, it's not going to be represented.

Now back to Whiskey

VVVV :stare:

VendaGoat has a new favorite as of 02:54 on Mar 3, 2016

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Well.....

drat

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Was gonna ask if that was a gears of war cosplay or a Wreck-it-Ralf, then I saw the doll.

Pretty sure that entire "game" was supposed to be a joke on Starcraft and Gears of War anyway.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Klaus88 posted:

Was gonna ask if that was a gears of war cosplay or a Wreck-it-Ralf, then I saw the doll.

Pretty sure that entire "game" was supposed to be a joke on Starcraft and Gears of War anyway.

Gears of War specifically, I think, considering the enemies were insects.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
glad she managed to get the cleavage in there too, it's an important part.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

this is cool

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

starkebn posted:

glad she managed to get the cleavage in there too, it's an important part.

The wettest blanket.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm more offended that her sleeves are shaped like arms.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

The wettest blanket.

the way it looks like the costume has been hacked with a blunt knife to expose the chest just brings attention to it

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I like her jiggly puffs.

Yes I know you nerds.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

I like her jiggly puffs.

Yes I know you nerds.

its a togepi you idiot

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Always gotta be one.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

starkebn posted:

the way it looks like the costume has been hacked with a blunt knife to expose the chest just brings attention to it

Alright, I've had a few, let's dance.

Things she got correct; Red lights on the shoulder strap, weathering and carbon fiber on the chest piece, paint job and weathering on the shoulder pads, sternum piece paint, markings and weather are all top notch, Under armor mesh body suit is dead on, hair/wig dead loving balls perfect, facial expression dead on, attitude dead on, weapon nerf gun custom converted and painted wonderful, colar is dead on and she even matched the holes on the connection piece.

Things she screwed up; Shoulder pads are not dead on, cleavage is visible, paint job on the top of the boob cups is off, upper arm armor is backwards it should be facing forward, forearm armor could use a tiny tweak, makeup isn't heavy enough around the eyes, she didn't use foundation to cover up the beauty mark on her upper lip, the gun isn't perfect and she is not a CGI character.

I think she did very loving well.

VendaGoat has a new favorite as of 04:20 on Mar 3, 2016

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

HardDisk posted:

its a togepi you idiot

I THINK HE MEANT HER BOOBS

starkebn
May 18, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

Alright, I've had a few, let's dance.

Things she got correct; Red lights on the shoulder strap, weathering and carbon fiber on the chest piece, paint job and weathering on the shoulder pads, sternum piece paint, markings and weather are all top notch, Under armor mesh body suit is dead on, hair/wig dead loving balls perfect, facial expression dead on, attitude dead on, weapon nerf gun custom converted and painted wonderful, colar is dead on and she even matched the holes on the connection piece.

Things she screwed up; Shoulder pads are not dead on, cleavage is visible, paint job on the top of the boob cups is off, upper arm armor is backwards it should be facing forward, forearm armor could use a tiny tweak, makeup isn't heavy enough around the eyes, she didn't use foundation to cover up the beauty mark on her upper lip, the gun isn't perfect and she is not a CGI character.

I think she did very loving well.

It's a great costume, but she's exposing her tits when the original costume plainly doesn't do that. If a person wants to do that, fine - but I'll judge it how I like.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

starkebn posted:

It's a great costume, but she's exposing her tits when the original costume plainly doesn't do that. If a person wants to do that, fine - but I'll judge it how I like.

Fair enough.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

It's a tasteful uh... tit. That's like maybe 2 square inches of skin. It's not like she gave it the StarFire treatment.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

my biggest dislike is that it literally looks like she's ripped off part of the costume to show the cleavage. The ragged edges above her breast covers seem that way.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

but whatever, I'll not bother to comment about it again because each time I do it's a drama

NuttO
Oct 22, 2001

sold fifty gold sixty platinum
i just can't stop staring at those titties!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

starkebn posted:

but whatever, I'll not bother to comment about it again because each time I do it's a drama

You are very much entitled to your opinion, especially in a thread that likes to stay "true" to the original concept and you have a very valid point about the cleavage being exposed. You're dead loving right and you should stick to you guns that it is a misnomer of the original character.

That being said. I'm a photographer and I take pride in my work and being a professional. I still have a god damned pulse, am male and not dead.

Your opinion is incredibly valid and warranted. Speak your god damned mind.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's entirely possible that the thing just broke off on its own from the wear and tear of walking around at a con all day.

That being said, you won't hear me complaining about someone showing off more cleavage, whether by accident or by design.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I DO love tits, and I also like really well done cosplay, and both can be a thing together and both don't have to go together. Am I a pervert

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Fargin Icehole posted:

I DO love tits, and I also like really well done cosplay, and both can be a thing together and both don't have to go together. Am I a pervert

Yes?

But you are in good company.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

You know what's better than arguing about cosplay? Cosplay.

https://twitter.com/velu2200/status/632827451316416512
https://twitter.com/ariobw/status/632583408884023296
https://twitter.com/ElkyDori/status/625935348921683968

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Thank you for combo-breaking boob chat. :allears:

starkebn
May 18, 2004

I'm as red-blooded as the rest, and that cosplayer is damned hot. I just think adding :siren: TITS :siren: to every costume is lazy pandering. The cleavage on the armour costume is minimal, but still ...

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I think starkebn should speak her?/his? mind more. But, yes, more pictures of cosplay done loving wonderful, please.

:)

starkebn
May 18, 2004

That monster with the eyeball in the arm should be a gif, I'm sure I've seen one where that is moving.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Why's she riding on a jelly donut?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

starkebn posted:

I'm as red-blooded as the rest, and that cosplayer is damned hot. I just think adding :siren: TITS :siren: to every costume is lazy pandering. The cleavage on the armour costume is minimal, but still ...

GOOD! Stick to your guns, because you are absolutely correct. It's not true the Original Characters design.

You've already admitted it's still a good cosplay, but it does not need the extra sexualization of the character.

:)

Stand your drat ground, when you know you are correct. :)

Good? :)

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
How about both of you shut up instead?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

You know what's better than arguing about cosplay? Cosplay.

https://twitter.com/velu2200/status/632827451316416512

What's the monster? I could've sworn I've seen it somewhere but I've never been a big Resident Evil fan so it's totally beyond me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Internet Kraken posted:

How about both of you shut up instead?

http://i.imgur.com/YKQAXQ1.gifv
You eyeballing me, fucknut? :v:

• Locked thread