Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

yellowjournalism posted:

That's why I'm asking, if it has all the dlc then there's no reason for me to spend an extra $5 on the mega bundle.
Not all the DLC is worthwhile though, from what I've heard. You could save a bit by asking someone who plays what's actually good to get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

the amazon one says 11 dlc packs. the bundle lists 12 plus a theme. im not gonna figure out which one isnt included sorry. if its the pistol one you are safe to skip it

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
Just make sure you get the all-terrain boots.

HONKER24
Dec 15, 2000

cubicle_whore
Hair Elf

Abu Dave posted:

Is it possible to use a proxy to get Playstation Vue outside of one of hte markets? Anyone know?

Related question for those that subscribe to PS Vue: Are any of the channels that are now accessible via a tablet able to natively work outside of your designated "home" network?

I didn't renew after the trial period because at the time, everything was bound to the billing or "home" address.

Billy Elliot
Jul 7, 2011

Space Pirate

yellowjournalism posted:

Yeah I already got the game during the free month and just want more splosions.

That's why I'm asking, if it has all the dlc then there's no reason for me to spend an extra $5 on the mega bundle.

Wait for the DLC to go on sale. During the free month all DLC was 50% off and it happens from time to time.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
lotta weirdos in this thread

people gettin mad about psplus

dude who said the constant sales on gta v, third highest selling game of all time, was "almost pathetic"

dude said that the division was getting a bad response when the beta got a good response

psplus is great because it gave me valient hearts

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

You are a weirdo your self doing these lotta weirdos posts.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
he has a point with valiant hearts though

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i don't see pbs as a channel on the ps vue list. do i have to ota that if i subscribe?

Nickoten
Oct 16, 2005

Now there'll be some quiet in this town.
I did the first season of Galak Z today. It was really hard to get used to the Asteroids-esque controls but man is this game way better than I expected it to be. I love that the plot feels like some kind of 80s anime mixed with the story of an arcade shmup, and the whole TV aesthetic it's going for. I also really like the tension that comes from having to survive 5 episodes in a row to make it to the next season.

It's a cool game, definitely worry the ~$3 for PS+ this month.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Real hurthling! posted:

i don't see pbs as a channel on the ps vue list. do i have to ota that if i subscribe?

Just PM me for the deets on this season of Downton Abbey bro

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i like frontline and nature

Nickoten posted:

I did the first season of Galak Z today. It was really hard to get used to the Asteroids-esque controls but man is this game way better than I expected it to be. I love that the plot feels like some kind of 80s anime mixed with the story of an arcade shmup, and the whole TV aesthetic it's going for. I also really like the tension that comes from having to survive 5 episodes in a row to make it to the next season.

It's a cool game, definitely worry the ~$3 for PS+ this month.

in chapter 2 you get a power that makes the ship and its upgrades pointless and the fights begin to get clusterfucky in a really annoying way.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Real hurthling! posted:

in chapter 2 you get a power that makes the ship and its upgrades pointless and the fights begin to get clusterfucky in a really annoying way.

get good

mellowjournalism
Jul 31, 2004

helllooo

Mithaldu posted:

Just make sure you get the all-terrain boots.

I actually had a helluva time figuring out this game's DLC-- when I downloaded it last month for free I also got the Ranger + All terrain packs for free? But apparently that isn't the case for all regions? shrug

Awesome! posted:

the amazon one says 11 dlc packs. the bundle lists 12 plus a theme. im not gonna figure out which one isnt included sorry. if its the pistol one you are safe to skip it

Weirdly that box says 11 but the descriptions list all 12 and the theme, which is why I figured I'd ask if anyone knew for sure. Anyways I really don't care if any of the DLC is worthless I just like the game. I also don't mind giving money to an indie company that made a very cute starcraft troopers game about western imperialism

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

that's what i said to the game but it failed my challenge

Nickoten
Oct 16, 2005

Now there'll be some quiet in this town.

Real hurthling! posted:

That sucks. :(

Billy Elliot
Jul 7, 2011

Space Pirate

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

he has a point with valiant hearts though

I still need to play that game. My problem with PS+ is that I have such a large backlog of good games to play and I don't have time to play them.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Nickoten posted:

That sucks. :(

maybe you'll like it. im just having opinions over here.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Real hurthling! posted:

Lies.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Did ubisoft ever fix the problem where I Am Alive would just randomly crash your system during loading screens (and startup)?

BadAstronaut
Sep 15, 2004

Just bought Double Dragon 2: The Revenge on PS4. Stoked to see some of these old classics coming. Hopefully the catalogue will expand and we can see some specials/discounts in future as £5+ for these old games will sting a bit eventually :)

barren_sky posted:

Chrissakes, if it wasn't for PS Plus we'd still be paying our $50 a year for multiplayer, a paywall, and nothing else and be happy for it. We may not get old Assassin's Creed games every month, but we do get a couple of indie games. Some of them you might like, and some you won't. It's a whole lot better than the nothing I got for my years of Xbox Gold on Xbox 360.

Just so sick of the endless whining.

"Please don't express your dissatisfaction when you feel you're not getting your money's worth as a result of a service and the included products not being even close to as good as they have been in the past."

BadAstronaut fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Mar 3, 2016

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

BadAstronaut posted:

"Please don't express your dissatisfaction when you feel you're not getting your money's worth as a result of a service and the included products not being even close to as good as they have been in the past."

this is complete nonsense. ur personal taste meaning u dont like the games on offer dont mean they have got objectively worse. they are picking games which are well received and are really fun still, you just dont like them. please learn the difference. thanks.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

galak-z and broforce alone for £3.33 is beyond good value for money and ur moaning about something uve made up in ur head

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

John Romero posted:

lotta weirdos in this thread

people gettin mad about psplus

dude who said the constant sales on gta v, third highest selling game of all time, was "almost pathetic"

dude said that the division was getting a bad response when the beta got a good response

psplus is great because it gave me valient hearts

This username is wasted on this guy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

This username is wasted on this guy

Much like the real John Romero, he's turning into the trollface

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stux posted:

galak-z and broforce alone for £3.33 is beyond good value for money and ur moaning about something uve made up in ur head
conveniently ignoring the poo poo games they're talking about sure makes your argument easier!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

plus has always been a mixture of really good games and then lower end/cheaper ones to fill it out so if thats the complaint i understand it even less

BadAstronaut
Sep 15, 2004

Complaint is that the games that were given away before I joined PS+ seem way better in comparison to the ones that are given away now and it makes us feel sad when each month rolls around and the free PS4 game(s) is very unexciting.

But my complaining shouldn't bother you. It really shouldn't.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
Be happy you're not on a Vita.

Also the complaining doesn't bother, it's just boring to see there's new posts here and they all end up being unhappy white noise.

Save a life click and only complain when you're sure it's funny, interesting, or helpful to others.

Or, you know, YOLO.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

:siren: No Man's Sky will be out June 21st as a full-priced title, including a physical edition. :siren:

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

univbee posted:

:siren: No Man's Sky will be out June 21st as a full-priced title, including a physical edition. :siren:

Sweet, going to gamefly the poo poo out of that. Problem solved with my issue with the pricing.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'm the loving conductor on the hype train for No Man's Sky and will buy it like a drooling idiot on June 21st, even if it means selling a kidney.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

I will get No Man's Sky when it's free on PS+

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Montalvo posted:

I'm the loving conductor on the hype train for No Man's Sky and will buy it like a drooling idiot on June 21st, even if it means selling a kidney.

Wassup my dude. I'm right there with you.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Detheros posted:

I will get No Man's Sky when it's free on PS+

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Detheros posted:

I will complain about No Man's Sky when it's free on PS+

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
No Man's Sky has legit some of the best box art I have seen in forever. It's SO Prog Rock Album Cover.

It's just great.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It looks like a flood of no man's sky write ups appeared today, and it looks like it's another bad indie survival crafting game. Cool.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

In Training posted:

It looks like a flood of no man's sky write ups appeared today, and it looks like it's another bad indie survival crafting game. Cool.

They're the new MOBA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

In Training posted:

Got any links to some good ones?

• Locked thread