Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
For content,

http://imgur.com/gallery/ieg5sCa

Is this an actual problem, are their raving gangs of women forcing men to gently caress them while on PMS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt Thorne
Apr 13, 2009

Dreddout posted:

Is this an actual problem, are their raving gangs of women forcing men to gently caress them while on PMS?

That's why you wear a fedora, duh.

aegeryn
Oct 14, 2006

http://imgur.com/gallery/7iriP4I

:allears:

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

That person says "Noncensensual penetration" is the only one considered rape on the survey. Which I agree with. Getting your rear end grabbed at a bar by a drunk rear end in a top hat is sexual assault.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Oh well I guess that okay then!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

What makes this better(worse) is that I'm pretty sure this is in direct response to this:

http://imgur.com/gallery/vXTVZ

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gaunab posted:

What makes this better(worse) is that I'm pretty sure this is in direct response to this:

http://imgur.com/gallery/vXTVZ

Holy poo poo. That is a top quality rant there. Wanna high five that dude.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

And, of course, the lesson that the puffin meme takes away from it is that we need to quibble over his statistics.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Skippy McPants posted:

And, of course, the lesson that the puffin meme takes away from it is that we need to quibble over his statistics.

"I SAID it was a serious issue!"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

"No, no. Some of these women were just abused by their partners. Ergo, not a big deal. Checkmate, feminists"

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Solice Kirsk posted:

:agreed:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Dreddout posted:

I know it's pedantic, but your comment make me laugh because of the incorrect phrasing.

PMS is Pre-Menstrual Syndrome, while menstruation is the actual bleeding.

During PMS, there generally isn't any bleeding, just the things that are joked about all the time. Cramps, mood swings, bloating, etc. Research has also found that having sex during PMS actually can help alleviate some of the symptoms.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009

"Welcome to hell."

" I don't want a job like my parents did. I want to have fun, too."

Milenial.gif

AstroWhale has a new favorite as of 21:28 on Mar 2, 2016

Captain Candyblood
Aug 19, 2013

*The worse insults for the likpas and phallos as well.

cash crab posted:

OH BOY OKAY HERE YOU GO

I know there's a lot going on right now but please don't ignore the amazing new hastag #MenimistTwitter

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

This same image has been on the front page of this lovely site like 4 times this week.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

kazil posted:

This same image has been on the front page of this lovely site like 4 times this week.

When you scream about something being a serious issue- no really guys- and only have the one example, it's about all you can do to try and keep a regular level of offended by reposting the one picture over and over again.

aegeryn
Oct 14, 2006
Want to see imgur cheering at a whole bunch of people getting hit by cars and probably getting grievously injured, if not killed?

edit: HA, they deleted the gallery entry already.
e2: Actually, just gonna go ahead and remove the link entirely now that the comments celebrating it are deleted and it's just a gif of people being viciously murdered. Seriously, imgur's users are the worst people in the world.

aegeryn has a new favorite as of 07:06 on Mar 3, 2016

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

aegeryn posted:

Want to see imgur cheering at a whole bunch of people getting hit by cars and probably getting grievously injured, if not killed?

edit: HA, they deleted the gallery entry already.
e2: Actually, just gonna go ahead and remove the link entirely now that the comments celebrating it are deleted and it's just a gif of people being viciously murdered. Seriously, imgur's users are the worst people in the world.

Was it that video of the car ploughing through the cyclists? :(

aegeryn
Oct 14, 2006

Rondette posted:

Was it that video of the car ploughing through the cyclists? :(

It was a composite gif of several different incidents of cars crashing through protesters, with the oh so hilarious "LEEEEEROY JENKINS!" title on it.

You get one guess what race the majority of the people being run over are.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

"Hey I'm all for protests until they block traffic! What if there is an emergency vehicle that needs to get through? Also, what if I want to go to taco bell and scary black people are in the way?"

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

kazil posted:

Because it's loving hilarious

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

FAROOQ posted:

Because it's loving hilarious

Le epic troll

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
imgur's frontpage is so schizophrenic. Fatshaming is wrong in one post, and hilarious in the other. Black folks are a scurge in one, and to be praised in another.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

mng posted:

imgur's frontpage is so schizophrenic. Fatshaming is wrong in one post, and hilarious in the other. Black folks are a scurge in one, and to be praised in another.

Big communities tend to have contrasting opinions, weird.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Yeah that applies to like, literally every online community ever. I mean jesus we have people freaking out about poo poo in here that gets the epic mega AIDS lols two threads over. Acting surprised at that is pretty weird.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

mng posted:

The big difference is that in this one she set up the joke herself, it's hard to complain if you actively setup the joke surely.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Aramoro posted:

The big difference is that in this one she set up the joke herself, it's hard to complain if you actively setup the joke surely.

If I set up a knock knock joke and a neonazi uses it to insult me I'm pretty sure I'd be a little miffed.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Lady Naga posted:

If I set up a knock knock joke and a neonazi uses it to insult me I'm pretty sure I'd be a little miffed.

Or you could just say you did Nazi that coming

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

But that's not what happened? Is the guy that replied a Nazi? All I know about either of these people is what's in that picture. As it stands it's not zinger of a century but it's hardly a war crime either.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Aramoro posted:

But that's not what happened? Is the guy that replied a Nazi? All I know about either of these people is what's in that picture. As it stands it's not zinger of a century but it's hardly a war crime either.

This might shock you but I don't think "@TheMeninistTwit" is good company to be in.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

This might shock you but I don't think "@TheMeninistTwit" is good company to be in.

Probably not but they've deleted all their tweets so hard to tell if they're Nazi's or not, @TheMeninist and @MeninistTweet just seem like really dull accounts that repost meme's. Now I assume they're terrible human beings, twitter handles like that would seem to point to that.

People have certainly overreacted to just how funny the joke is, especially when it's 18 months old or something and they're still reposting it.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

goose fleet posted:

Hehehe

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

poptart_fairy posted:

Yeah that applies to like, literally every online community ever. I mean jesus we have people freaking out about poo poo in here that gets the epic mega AIDS lols two threads over. Acting surprised at that is pretty weird.

I guess, was just an observation that seems funny to me.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

goose fleet posted:

Which is guaran-loving-teed to be one of the top three comments on every post that depicts Hitler, Nazis, WWII, or anything remotely German in general. Which is lots of posts, because Hitler is a 3x edginess multiplier when you're just learning about him in sophomore history class like 80% of imgur's user base.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

mng posted:

I guess, was just an observation that seems funny to me.

You're a dull individual.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

FAROOQ posted:

You're a dull individual.

We're a group of hyper-opinionated 20/30-somethings, moralizing the world in black and white, railing on a group of hyper-opinionated teenagers, moralizing the world in white and black.

Its all pretty dull. :toot:

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Is Imgur mostly teens? I though it was largely made of up people in their twenties and a bunch of Reddit and 4chan washouts.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Skippy McPants posted:

Is Imgur mostly teens? I though it was largely made of up people in their twenties and a bunch of Reddit and 4chan washouts.

http://imgur.com/gallery/6FxT4NB

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

"Imgur is just Something Awful if you think about it"

Shut down the thread guys nothing left to post :rolleye:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

kazil posted:

"Imgur is just Something Awful if you think about it"

Shut down the thread guys nothing left to post :rolleye:

If you can't have fun and appreciate the irony/hypocrisy of it at the same time then...

well then I guess you belong on the internet..

• Locked thread