Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Emojis are sexist!

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

Booblord Zagats posted:

Working for a nonprofit is just code for having a part time job at Sears

:rip:

also way to out yourself no millennials know what a Sears is

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Jesus loving christ please end the world. Tiny 50x50 pixel characters which don't even have faces or any gender defining features are making me feel oppressed and unrepresented.

e: I feel like the position is something like this - 'I hate seeing a lack of female representation, but I also hate the stereotypical ones which include pink, so my solution is to make emojis identical to the male ones, but give them a ponytail or a dress, because its only a stereotype to make women look feminine when I decide so.'

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Mar 3, 2016

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

The Mantis posted:

:rip:

also way to out yourself no millennials know what a Sears is

Have to admit it's a good burn

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
It really sucks because emoji's don't represent my personal style and opinions.

If only there was some other means of communicating thoughts and ideas in text that didn't involve little cartoon clip art.

e: the comment section is particularly hilarious, even for youtube, as 12 year olds with opinions do battle with the trolls mocking the video.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Furia posted:

I like making documentaries.

The effects of gentrification in zones with largely immigrant habitants in developed nations? gently caress no. I want to make a documentary about me

Me me meeeeeeeeeeeeee

she is 17. lol.

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.

TheMostFrench posted:

Jesus loving christ please end the world. Tiny 50x50 pixel characters which don't even have faces or any gender defining features are making me feel oppressed and unrepresented.

e: I feel like the position is something like this - 'I hate seeing a lack of female representation, but I also hate the stereotypical ones which include pink, so my solution is to make emojis identical to the male ones, but give them a ponytail or a dress, because its only a stereotype to make women look feminine when I decide so.'

I watched about 15 seconds of that video before seeing the logo for 'Always' brand feminine hygiene products.

Was this not just some lovely viral marketing video from P&G looking to get into the wallets of gullable morons? They pulled a similar stunt last year with their #LikeAGirl campaign and got a lot of praise for jumping on the identity politics bandwagon to turn a buck. I'm sure this giant multinational has only your best interest in mind.

Don't drink the Kool-aid folks.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

emojis are bad and dumb and i've sworn never to use them

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I refuse to call smilies emojis

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

symbolic posted:

thats some good poo poo right there 👌

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
I used to set all the default fonts to wingdings on peoples computers as a funny gag joke and now society has crafted myth and lore around each of of those things like they hold the wisdom of the ancients or some poo poo.

8=======D~~~

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

symbolic posted:

You should, they are the spice of relaxed SMS banter.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

symbolic posted:

do NOT sign me the gently caress up 👎👀👎👀👎👀👎👀👎👀 bad poo poo ba̷̶ ԁ poo poo 👎 thats ❌ some bad 👎👎poo poo right 👎👎 th 👎 ere 👎👎👎 right ❌ there ❌ ❌ if i do ƽaү so my self🚫 i say so 🚫 thats not what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ 🚫 👎 👎👎НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ 👎 👎👎 👎 🚫 👎 👀 👀 👀 👎👎Bad poo poo

💉🔪 💉🔪💉🔪edgy poo poo edgY poo poo 🔪thats 🔫some edgy💉💉 poo poo right 🔪th🔪 ere💉💉💉 right there 🚬🚬if i do ƽaү so my self 🔫i say so 🔫 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ🔫 🔪🔪🔪НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ🔪🔪🔪 🔫 💉💉 🔪🔪 Edgy poo poo

find mr skeltal to get his dootiest treasure
👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽💀👽👽👽👽
find the calsium for strong bones
🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍼🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶
find the trumpet to be blessed by mr skeltal
🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎺🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷

👀🔥drat🔥👀 👌🔱🏃DANIEL🔱👌🏃 😱 BACK😱 AT IT 🎓AGAIN♻ WITH 👀THE 👞WHITE👞 😂👏 VANS 👏😂💯👀🔥SEND👞 THIS ✋TO 5 ✋🏃PEOPLE OR ELSE👀🔥YOUR 😂VANS👞 WILL GET DIRTY👞😩

(I'll stop)

Kaiju Cage Match fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Mar 3, 2016

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

do NOT sign me the gently caress up 👎👀👎👀👎👀👎👀👎👀 bad poo poo ba̷̶ ԁ poo poo 👎 thats ❌ some bad 👎👎poo poo right 👎👎 th 👎 ere 👎👎👎 right ❌ there ❌ ❌ if i do ƽaү so my self🚫 i say so 🚫 thats not what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ 🚫 👎 👎👎НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ 👎 👎👎 👎 🚫 👎 👀 👀 👀 👎👎Bad poo poo

💉🔪 💉🔪💉🔪edgy poo poo edgY poo poo 🔪thats 🔫some edgy💉💉 poo poo right 🔪th🔪 ere💉💉💉 right there 🚬🚬if i do ƽaү so my self 🔫i say so 🔫 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ🔫 🔪🔪🔪НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ🔪🔪🔪 🔫 💉💉 🔪🔪 Edgy poo poo

find mr skeltal to get his dootiest treasure
👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽💀👽👽👽👽
find the calsium for strong bones
🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍼🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶
find the trumpet to be blessed by mr skeltal
🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎺🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷

👀🔥drat🔥👀 👌🔱🏃DANIEL🔱👌🏃 😱 BACK😱 AT IT 🎓AGAIN♻ WITH 👀THE 👞WHITE👞 😂👏 VANS 👏😂💯👀🔥SEND👞 THIS ✋TO 5 ✋🏃PEOPLE OR ELSE👀🔥YOUR 😂VANS👞 WILL GET DIRTY👞😩

(I'll stop)

Sexist pig.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

knock yourselves out

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

this emoji owns

it's basically the "wanna gently caress?" emoji

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

notZaar posted:

You should, they are the spice of relaxed SMS banter.
or i could just not be degenerate

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

symbolic posted:

or i could just not be degenerate

Go back to /pol/

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Go back to /pol/
i'm sorry i don't want to use emojis because i think they're pretty useless and annoying

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
....No one loving cares if you use emojis?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Can we get a "girl whining about stupid poo poo" emoji in here?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

symbolic posted:

i'm sorry i don't want to use emojis because i think they're pretty useless and annoying

🆗

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

symbolic posted:

This post brought to you by Aspergers®

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

He's right actually

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

:nexus:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

🐍🐢🐊🐲🐊

🎺💀

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

This post brought to you by Aspergers®
dont sign you're posts

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

....No one loving cares if you use emojis?

I care, I care a lot.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Rando internet dude says No to Emojis . hot poo poo right here

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Gen Z - Afraid of driving, Afraid of emojis

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Rando internet dude says No to Emojis . hot poo poo right here
the entire thread is grumpy goons being assholes about millennials and millennial technology

i see you can't understand that

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Gildiss posted:

Gen Z - Afraid of driving, Afraid of emojis

Afraid of driving yes, but ABSOLUTELY FEARLESS when it comes to crossing the road while playing on a phone (or staring at their feet)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

symbolic posted:

💦💦💦

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/FOX4/status/705447980162162688

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

aka a glide by

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

thathonkey posted:

💦💦💦

Are those the fabled male tears we've been hearing so much about?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

radiatinglines posted:

aka a glide by

They see me floatin'...they hatin'...

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I'm feeling pretty 💆 today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

idgi

• Locked thread